Sabina Procacci Photography

Naples, FL View map Visit website
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Based in Naples, Florida, Sabina Procacci Photography produces authentic and whimsical images from their clients’ weddings and other incredible celebrations. This affable photographer strives to capture every candid and memorable scene from your big day, allowing you to be yourself and enjoy each moment. Having been on the other side of the camera herself, Sabina is aware of how fast this extraordinary day can go. Using her detail-orientated approach, she ensures that, through her expertise, no poignant moment is left undocumented. This allows her clients and their guests to truly immerse themselves, savoring every unforgettable second.

All packages and services at Sabina Procacci Photography are fully customizable to fit around your needs and desires. Through consultations, Sabina can create a photo timeline to give you peace of mind that all of the moments you want to capture are encapsulated through her lens. Before the big day arrives, you and your partner can take part in a romantic engagement session. This is an opportunity for you to feel comfortable in front of the camera while Sabina produces a set of images focusing on your love. Other services often included within her wedding collections consist of:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoots
  • High-resolution digital files
  • A second photographer
  • Wedding portraits
  • Slideshows
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Chelsea
    Chelsea W. Married on 04/24/2022

Sabi & Sal, one of a kind

Sabi & Sal’s work and professionalism is unmatched. From our engagement shoot a year ago where they drove their family from naples to Miami to shoot us to the day of our wedding. We love them! Editing style is on point and turn around time so fast. Cant wait for maternity shoots and anniversary shoots in the future xox
    Juliana B. Married on 03/20/2022

Absolutely incredible!

Sabina was amazing to work with! She is an amazingly talented photographer and captured our wedding day perfectly! Not only is she super talented, but also so kind and fun! She seamlessly fit into our wedding day and kept us and our family on track to get all the essential photos and then some! She also captured beautiful scenery and candid photos! I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding or any special event!
    Kate G. Married on 05/02/2020

Best wedding photographer ever

Cannot say how much we recommend Sabina!! From the time that we hired her to receiving our photos and even now being friends with her, we had the absolute best experience.
    Our engagement photos session was the perfect time to get to know each other and know how she likes to shoot and prep us for our wedding day! I was adamant about NO corny photos and that's just what we got! I didn't want to waste any time on our wedding day taking photos that I knew we wouldn't like and literally loved every single photo we got back! Can't recommend Sabi enough, you will not ever regret hiring her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sabi Procacci
Sabi Procacci
Lead Photographer-Owner

Hi, I am Sabi.

So glad you landed on my page. I draw my inspiration from old school film, music, fashion and my European upbringing.

I am German-born, Italian-raised, and now Florida-based. I am fluent in German, Italian, Spanish, French, and of course in English.

My passport is always ready to get another stamp on it. I am married to my best friend and the love of my life and together we are raising three amazing humans and a puppy.

Creating something meaningful and serving you is what I am all about!!

Naples Naples, FL, 34119
Location of (Sabina Procacci Photography)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding