Stay in Focus Media

Fort Myers, FL View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Stay In Focus Media - I'm stoked you're here!

Thanks so much for checking out Stay In Focus Media! My name is Jordan Beaujour and my wife Cassidy and I are the founders and owners of SFM since starting it in 2016. We LOVE people and the opportunity to capture love, stories, and help along the journey. Adventure is big for us. We love touring new places, traveling, and have a desire to see the beautiful world our Creator has made for us. We are a Christian based company- fully believing in Jesus Christ and serving Him to the best of our ability using the talents He’s blessed us with. I am a creative and movie buff and I love to drum and skateboard. Cassidy is a skilled cheerleading coach and is passionate about leading worship. We love to hang out and connect with people... maybe you can be one of them!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Meghan
    Meghan C. Married on 03/27/2021

Absolutely Blown Away!

Jordan is one of the most organized, professional, and kind vendors we booked for our wedding day. He went above and beyond his role as our videographer. Starting 6 months out, he was already keeping in contact with us to make sure that everything was ready to go and he had all the details he needed. He didn’t hesitate to jump right in on the day of to grab footage of every little detail, all while being our personal hype man. We were shocked at how quickly Jordan got our highlight video back to us. We were so anxious to relive our wedding day and OH how we got to relive it! Our wedding video was one of the best we’ve ever seen, and we’re not just saying that because it was our day. It was like watching a movie of our love and even after watching it a hundred times, it still seems to bring up all the emotions, love, and joy of our wedding day. Jordan was one of those vendors that cared just as much about our day as we did. It is clear through his footage that he poured his heart and soul into capturing the very best moments of our day and we truly could not have asked for better. 5 stars simply isn't enough to thank him for his work - We can not recommend him enough!
    Ash Married on 10/10/2020
    Jordan is seriously the only photographer I refer any one to! He has done portraits for my kiddos, My grandparent’s anniversary photos; I’ve referred him for birthday parties and weddings because he’s the best! I love the quality of his photos, my kids love him, my grandparents had fun getting their photo taken, and My friends are super impressed by his skill and professionalism. He’s the only guy I use!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/03/2020

I wouldn’t trust anyone else

Lexi went above and beyond for our engagement photoshoot! Before the session, she worked hard to get to know us as a couple and figure out what kind of vibe we were looking for—and it absolutely shows in the photos. She reached out a few days before the session to give us outfit coordination tips and recommend prime photo locations we would never have found on our own. She also brought props (our favorite was the yellow bicycle) that made our photos completely unique. She even made my fiancé, who doesn't like being photographed, feel at ease and excited about the shoot. I can’t imagine having anyone else behind the lens and I'm so looking forward to booking you again in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Stay in Focus Media Price Rates

Beechwood Trail Fort Myers, FL, 33907
Location of (Stay in Focus Media)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding