Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Star Productions

Bella Star Productions is a cutting-edge wedding videography company based out of Buffalo, New York serving couples all over Western New York.
I am so excited when Bella Star has the honor of spending the day with a bride & groom; filming them at there most beautiful, the incredible emotions, wonderful family and friends, all day! Then to top it off I get the ultimate gratification when the couple says how much they love Bella Star’s work. It doesn't get better than this! Bella Star Productions looks forward to being a part of your special day, and creating a film that you’ll be able to enjoy for years to come!

Bella Star specializes in high-definition films that capture not only your love story but also your loved ones having the time of their lives. Couples may choose from multiple packages, based on their individual needs and desires.
Bella Star Productions’ wedding films uses a variety of styles, including cinematic, documentary, and short form to capture your big day from start-to-finish. Each package includes all-day coverage, beginning with you and your wedding party getting ready, or with your ceremony. Your timeless film will be delivered via DVD, Blu-Ray, or flash drive. Additional services include:

• Full-feature video

Videos 7 vídeos

96 Reviews for Bella Star Productions

• Mary

Mary · Married on 08/03/2019

Experienced & Professional with an Eye for the Special Details!

If you are looking for an experienced videographer with an eye for the details, look no further, because Phil is your man! Phil is so knowledgeable and easy to work with, and he truly loves weddings. He kept in contact with us in the months leading up to our wedding, and even helped us put together a timeline for the day. He worked seamlessly with our photographer, often times working with her to set up beautiful shots. He gave my husband and I pointers from time to time to ensure things videoed well, and though he stayed out of the way, we know he was there to capture all of our beautiful moments from our wedding day. He helped us stay relaxed and focused on each other, not on the video, and we are so grateful to him for helping our day run so smoothly! Our film was returned in a timely manner and turned out completely perfect! We love it so much! Thanks Phil!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Melissa Gillen · Married on 05/11/2019

Great videographer!

I cannot say enough good things about Phil at Bella Star! My husband and I initially weren't going to use a videographer, but I'm so glad we did and extremely glad we went with Bella Star Productions. Phil was punctual, professional and I thoroughly enjoyed that he was respectful of everyone's space with his cameras. So many people came up to me after the reception saying they hardly knew he was there, and that's what we wanted! He knew where to stand to get the perfect shots and our video has made me and others cry based on how beautiful it is! I highly recommend him for any other bride!

Sent on 05/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bella Star Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Tess Moran Photography Wedding Photographers

Bella Star are a wonderful company to work with. Phil is the first videographer I have ever seen at a wedding rehearsal. He is incredibly polite and professional. He went above and beyond to make sure he communicated with me about his whereabouts during the wedding so he would not get in my way. An absolutely great guy to work with and his wedding videos are outstanding.

• Buffalo Buffalo, NY, 14221 See on map
    716-312-4663 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bella Star Productions)