Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Star Productions

Bella Star Productions is a cutting-edge wedding videography company based out of Buffalo, New York serving couples all over Western New York.
I am so excited when Bella Star has the honor of spending the day with a bride & groom; filming them at there most beautiful, the incredible emotions, wonderful family and friends, all day! Then to top it off I get the ultimate gratification when the couple says how much they love Bella Star’s work. It doesn't get better than this! Bella Star Productions looks forward to being a part of your special day, and creating a film that you’ll be able to enjoy for years to come!

Bella Star specializes in high-definition films that capture not only your love story but also your loved ones having the time of their lives. Couples may choose from multiple packages, based on their individual needs and desires.
Bella Star Productions’ wedding films uses a variety of styles, including cinematic, documentary, and short form to capture your big day from start-to-finish. Each package includes all-day coverage, beginning with you and your wedding party getting ready, or with your ceremony. Your timeless film will be delivered via DVD, Blu-Ray, or flash drive. Additional services include:

• Full-feature video

• Videos 2

95 Reviews for Bella Star Productions

Melissa Gillen · Married on 05/11/2019

Great videographer!

I cannot say enough good things about Phil at Bella Star! My husband and I initially weren't going to use a videographer, but I'm so glad we did and extremely glad we went with Bella Star Productions. Phil was punctual, professional and I thoroughly enjoyed that he was respectful of everyone's space with his cameras. So many people came up to me after the reception saying they hardly knew he was there, and that's what we wanted! He knew where to stand to get the perfect shots and our video has made me and others cry based on how beautiful it is! I highly recommend him for any other bride!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Weber · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding 04/27/19

We are so happy that we had Phil from Bella Star Productions with us on our wedding day. He did an excellent job and we were absolutely stunned by how amazing our highlight video turned out. Phil is great at what he does and is very professional and polite. He is easy going, accommodating, and very enjoyable to work with. He offers great advice and goes out of his way to make your wedding day special. Having Phil from Bella Star Productions capture our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. We highly encourage anyone to do the same, trust us, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Bella Star Productions FAQ

• Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Tess Moran Photography
    Tess Moran Photography Wedding Photographers

Bella Star are a wonderful company to work with. Phil is the first videographer I have ever seen at a wedding rehearsal. He is incredibly polite and professional. He went above and beyond to make sure he communicated with me about his whereabouts during the wedding so he would not get in my way. An absolutely great guy to work with and his wedding videos are outstanding.

• Buffalo Buffalo, NY, 14221 See on map