52 close hollow dr, Hamlin, NY 14464 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About K.D.W. Entertainment

My goal is to capture your wedding day and tell your love story with a timeless wedding film that you will enjoy for many years to come.

Experience
I have been filming wedding since 2006. I truly love filming couples on their big day. Every wedding is different and capturing your special day brings me great joy.

Rochester NY, Buffalo NY, Syracuse NY, Western NY, Central NY, Upstate NY
K.D.W. Entertainment offers several wedding packages. All packages include a full-featured film.

Follow K.D.W. Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Matt's Next Level Media

Videos 8 Videos

46 Reviews for K.D.W. Entertainment

Amanda D. · Married on 06/06/2020

Brian was awesome!

My husband and I had to cancel all of our original wedding plans and vendors due to COVID. At the last minute we decided to throw a wedding together and Brian was right on board! He was so great with “going with the flow” and being accommodating with all of our last minute changes. He offered great photography ideas as well as just day of advice and direction. The day of Brian felt more like a friend just taking our pictures rather than an awkward paid vendor relationship. Brian got our final edited pictures back to us SO quickly and the shots and quality are absolutely perfect! We can’t say enough great things about KWD entertainment and Brian’s photography skills.

Sent on 06/30/2020

K.D.W. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for the kind words. I had a great time shooting your wedding and working with you both!
  • Dawn

Dawn D. · Married on 05/09/2020

I could never put into words how many he made our day.

We hired Brian for our wedding back on 9/29/18 and i was stunned and loved every minute while working with him and Alex. He worked with me and joked with me even though i was a an emotional mess that day. We decided about a week before our wedding to do our gender reveal at the end of the ceremony. They caught everyone's reaction and ours. I could never thank you both so much for making my day so special. Being able to watch our day i still cry over and over again!

Sent on 01/13/2020

K.D.W. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Dawn. Our first gender reveal/ wedding. I will never forget it. It was such a pleasure filming your wedding
  • Jessica B. · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend!!

INCREDIBLE!! Brian did an amazing job with our wedding video, I would highly recommend him to anyone! Brian is extremely detail oriented, and very organized, making our wedding day run very smoothly. The footage he captured of getting ready, the wedding ceremony, reception, and many details in between will forever be cherished. Thanks so much K.D.W. Entertainment!

Sent on 10/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

K.D.W. Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700.00
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• K.D.W. Entertainment 1
    Military Discount
    Military discount off wedding packages for Brides or Grooms who served in the US military.

• Spectrum Sounds Wedding DJs

In today's crowded wedding market, with so many amatures calling themselves DJ's, photographers, videographers.......it's great to work with a professional company like K.D.W Entertainment. It's assuring to find a company that has the same values and attention to detail that we do. We have worked several weddings together and our interaction has been stellar. I refer all my clients to him and his crew and do so without reservation. His services are second to none!

• Robin Fox Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Brian at K.D.W. Entertainment a few times now and have always had a great experience! He is professional and always a pleasure to work with.

• Jam N Stam DJ Service Wedding DJs

They are a very professional service that I have had the pleasure of working with. Brian does a great job and is very reputable and I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a great video/photographer !

• 52 close hollow dr Hamlin, NY, 14464 See on map
    5857977835 (Other Phone Number)
    5857977835 (Fax Number)
    Location of (K.D.W. Entertainment)