K.D.W. Entertainment

Hamlin, NY View map
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

My goal is to capture your wedding day and tell your love story with a timeless wedding film that you will enjoy for many years to come.

Experience
I have been filming wedding since 2006. I truly love filming couples on their big day. Every wedding is different and capturing your special day brings me great joy.

Rochester NY, Buffalo NY, Syracuse NY, Western NY, Central NY, Upstate NY
K.D.W. Entertainment offers several wedding packages. All packages include a full-featured film.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Highlight Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

Maura S. Married on 10/01/2021

Best videographer in Rochester

I would 110% recommend Brian for wedding videography! He blew our expectations out of the water. Brian is truly amazing at what he does!! My husband and I were both nervous and didnt know what to expect. We opted to pay a little extra to get 2 videographers with 10 hours of footage & a highlight video and it was SOOO worth it. We had footage from every part of our wedding day from getting ready details, to our vows, the ceremony, reception and even the sparkler send off. He was friendly, professional, and easy going to talk to and work with. He even spent time hanging out with my photographer and other vendors as the day unfolded! From my initial inquiry to my wedding day he made the process so comfortable, calm, enjoyable and organized! Not once did I ever feel pressured or uncomfortable. could go on and on about how seamless and perfect this process was. Since receiving our full length video we've watched it almost a dozen times because it is so incredibly done. Thank you Brian for allowing us to forever re-live the best day of our lives!

K.D.W. Entertainment's reply:

Wow, Maura thank you so much for these kind words. I couldn't stop smiling while I read your review. This is why I do this, I'm so glad you both love the videos and that they have already been watched a dozen times!!!!
    Nicole C. Married on 07/30/2021

Incredible wedding videographer!

You will not be disappointed if you choose K.D.W Entertainment for your wedding videographer. Incredibly professional and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process as well as the wedding day. We love our wedding video, it is a perfect way to relive the day!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing experience- highly recommend!!

We got married in June of 2021. We don’t live in the area, but found KDW through some searches and really liked the style of videography that was advertised. After getting a chance to talk to Brian on the phone, we knew he would be a great fit and we were right. He was helpful and answered all of our questions in our phone meetings and was incredibly kind and patient with our large wedding party. He even worked very well with our photographer. Most important, the end product turned out great! We look forward to watching our video over and over again in the coming years!

K.D.W. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole, it was an absloutly pleasure working with you all. I'm glad you loved everything

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

K.D.W. Entertainment 1
Discount
Military discount off wedding packages for Brides or Grooms who served in the US military.

Spectrum Sounds Spectrum Sounds Wedding DJs

In today's crowded wedding market, with so many amatures calling themselves DJ's, photographers, videographers.......it's great to work with a professional company like K.D.W Entertainment. It's assuring to find a company that has the same values and attention to detail that we do. We have worked several weddings together and our interaction has been stellar. I refer all my clients to him and his crew and do so without reservation. His services are second to none!

Robin Fox Photography Robin Fox Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Brian at K.D.W. Entertainment a few times now and have always had a great experience! He is professional and always a pleasure to work with.

Jam N Stam DJ Service Jam N Stam DJ Service Wedding DJs

They are a very professional service that I have had the pleasure of working with. Brian does a great job and is very reputable and I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a great video/photographer !

52 close hollow dr Hamlin, NY, 14464
585-797-7835
Location of (K.D.W. Entertainment)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding