Robin Fox Photography

Rochester, NY View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Robin Fox Photography is a professional wedding photographer based in Rochester, New York. But frequents the Fingerlakes area along with Buffalo and Syracuse.

My passion for photography has always run deep. I photograph every wedding with the utmost care and am thankful for every couple that has trusted me to tell their story. The way you look at your partner when no one else is looking. I want you to feel reassured and know that I'm here for you - not waving in your face but giving you space throughout your day that you need. I'm here to give you the candidness, patience, and dedication you expect.

Services offered:

• Engagement photos
  • Family sessions
  • Senior sessions
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Claire
    Claire L. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazingly talented photographer!

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have had Robin by my side the whole wedding day. Not only is she incredibly talented at what she does but she was my biggest hype woman all day and made me feel absolutely beautiful and relaxed throughout all the chaos of the day. I even had my bridesmaids tell me that they were so blown away seeing her in action and that they have never seen a photographer so on their game. Something that people don鈥檛 tell you is how such a large portion of your wedding day is spent taking photos. Robin was so on top of everything and was able to capture every moment so seamlessly. We have a huge family and she did an amazing job making sure that we had portraits with everyone and we will cherish those photos for the rest of our lives. Throughout the year leading up to our wedding, I would send Robin different poses and photo opts from Pinterest and TikTok. When it finally came to the wedding day I had obviously forgotten everything I sent her having it been so long ago and somehow she remembered and orchestrated all of my inspiration photos. I was blown away. I cannot recommend her enough. Her photos were absolutely breath taking and when I received them I started to tear up. She was not only able to capture us at all the best angles and lighting but she was able to capture our raw emotion. I cannot stop reminiscing over the best day of my life and now I have these photos that I will always cherish of me, my husband, and all of our loved ones. Thank you Robin. You鈥檙e truly the best. Xo, Claire and Matthew
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 04/29/2022

Amazing!!!

Robin was fantastic to work with!!! She is an amazing photographer 馃槉. She is so organized and professional. My husband and I felt so comfortable getting our photos taken by her . We really felt we could be ourselves and that she captured who we are as a couple in those photos. She has so many great ideas for photos and she is so kind and fun to work with . We would hire her again in a heartbeat ! We love every one of our photos and can鈥檛 thank her enough for capturing our special day馃槉. We recommend her to any couple looking for a photographer for their wedding!!
  • illustration stars

67 photos 路 12/29/2018

Deals

Robin Fox Photography 1
Discount

10% off NEW wedding packages booked until September 30, 2022. This offer is for new clients only.

Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility Country Club Weddings

We had the pleasure of working with Robin recently for a wedding at our venue. She was kind, professional, and so easy to work with for the entire wedding day. After the fact, we absolutely fell in love with the photos from the day. We then turned to her for help with a project that we are working on, featuring Real Weddings at our facility, and once again, she proved timely, organized, and eager to help us, even long after the wedding concluded. We would definitely recommend Robin! From start to finish, she was a joy to work with!

K.D.W. Entertainment K.D.W. Entertainment Wedding Videographers

Robin is very professional to work with and does a great job

Turner Music Productions Turner Music Productions Wedding DJs

Robin's a pro! Not only is she a great shooter but she has a wonderful personality. She gets her shots without intruding on your moment, like some over demanding photographers.

Rochester Rochester, NY, 14604
Location of (Robin Fox Photography)

Robin Fox Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Robin Fox Photography include in the starting price?

Robin Fox Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Robin Fox Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Robin Fox Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography styles does Robin Fox Photography offer?

Robin Fox Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Robin Fox Photography offer?

Robin Fox Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Robin Fox Photography offer for wedding events?

Robin Fox Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Robin Fox Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Robin Fox Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Robin Fox Photography offer?

Robin Fox Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding