Rochester, Rochester, NY 14618 Map · Phone number

About Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry

Eva is a professionally trained makeup artist, beauty educator and NYS licensed esthetician based in upstate New York. Her beauty industry education started at the Fashion Institute of Technology majoring in Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing. She furthered her knowledge by working as a beauty studio artist for Sephora- a leading retailer in the cosmetics industry- and in 2014, elevated her artistry skills at NYC's prestigious MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy. After graduating, Eva began her own business, Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry.

In 2015, Eva attended celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic's Makeup Masterclass in NYC with surprise model, Kim Kardashian! Here she learned celebrity makeup techniques, including Kim's signature look and iconic contour methods, as well as product knowledge and tips on client-artist relations.

As the key artist of Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry, Eva loves being a freelance artist and makeup educator. She has recently started producing her own line of lipsticks and is excited for what's to come in the future!

Follow Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry on

Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Spoont · Married on 06/01/2019

Eva is amazing!

Eva did my makeup for my wedding and was absolutely amazing. She did my makeup, bridesmaids, MOG, MOB and grooms sister and everyone looked stunning and it lasted all night. (some people until the next morning) She was super nice and accomodating and listened to what everyone wanted and didn't try to push people out of their comfort zones. I would definitely have her do my makeup again and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Caileen · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Makeup Artist, EVER

Eva.is.amazing. There is no better way to say it! I could not be happier that I hired Eva to do my makeup on the most special day of my life. The moment I came across Eva's website/page, I knew I had to have her do my makeup. She is truly an artist. Throughout the process, she was so kind, professional and understanding. She answered any question I had right away and calmed my wedding makeup nerves! The trial was amazing and I knew I was in good hands for my big day! I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day, thanks to Eva. My mom and bridesmaids absolutely loved her too. Thank you, Eva!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Christina · Married on 08/31/2018

Eva did an amazing job with my wedding makeup and the makeup for my bridesmaids. She was incredibly professional and fun to work with. Eva listened to what each girl wanted and created the look exactly. She was punctual and kept us all on schedule. After my trial, she was receptive to small changes I wanted and talked through the changes with me. Even my mom, who was skeptical of the makeup process, could not stop talking about natural but enhanced she looked. Eva does great work and was truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning

• Events by Jen
    Events by Jen Wedding Planners

Eva Jewel is an amazing make-up artist! I have had her do my own make-up and sent several clients her way. WE were all extremely happy with her and her work. She is creative, pleasant, excellent at what she does, and a total professional!

• Rochester, 14623 See on map