Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry

Rochester, NY View map

So many things can go wrong with makeup. For the biggest (and most photographed) day of your life, take the opportunity to make sure things go right!

Hiring an experienced artist that specializes in wedding makeup is key. Professionally trained, Eva has knowledge of lighting and photography, works with camera-ready makeup, and understands the delicate balance involved with translating makeup from in-person onto photo or film. Aligning yourself with an artist who will collaborate with you to achieve your vision is imperative for you to feel confident on your special day! And Eva will do just that-- bringing to the table her artistic approach and skill-set to help design a look best suited for your unique features and personal style.

To learn more about our wedding makeup services or for pricing and availability, please visit our website www.EvaJewelMakeup.com.

For the quickest response, please contact us directly through our website. We look forward to hearing from you!

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Tanning
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sierra
    Sierra F. Married on 02/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Wedding Makeup Artist!

I cannot recommend Eva enough for brides looking for a makeup artist, she was wonderful to work with! First of all, my whole wedding party including mothers looked amazing (hopefully I can figure out how to attach photos as examples). Not only did our makeup look beautiful but it lasted the whole day, which was close to 18 hours! Starting from the trial Eva made sure everything was exactly what I had envisioned, even when I had trouble describing what I wanted. She was always on top of answering any questions that I had and making sure everything ran smoothly getting ready on the day of including some concealer for the groom!
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 01/19/2020

Best artistry

Eva created the most beautiful look for myself and my bridesmaids. She listened thoughtfully to what I requested and delivered 1000%! My makeup lasted
    the entire day through many tears and snow. My bridesmaids and I felt so beautiful!!! Look no further for a makeup artist!
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 09/28/2019

Best experience EVER!!!

Hiring Eva for my wedding makeup was hands down the best decision ever!!! And to be honest, I knew it from the start! I met Eva when she did my makeup as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding, and I instantly fell in love. I got her business card that day, and had her booked for my own wedding within the week! I was so excited. Her artistry is incredible. She has a way of making you look and feel so beautiful, and yet still so natural for your big day. The whole process was seamless - from hiring Eva, to the bridal trial and getting things organized for the big day. She's professional, organized, easy to communicate with, and makes you feel so at ease. I could go on for days! If you are considering hiring Eva, I would recommend it 1000x over. She is truly the best!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Events by Jen Events by Jen Wedding Planners

Eva Jewel is an amazing make-up artist! I have had her do my own make-up and sent several clients her way. WE were all extremely happy with her and her work. She is creative, pleasant, excellent at what she does, and a total professional!

Rochester, 14623
Location of (Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding