19 El Centro Drive, Rochester, NY 14609 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bridal Biz Beauty

Bridal Biz Beauty is a hairstylist and makeup artist based out of Rochester, New York. At Bridal Biz Beauty, their team can not only help brides look their absolute best for their wedding day, but they can help ease the burden of stress that hair and makeup can present. To take things a step further, the team at Bridal Biz Beauty come to you, serving events in Rochester, Canandaigua, Buffalo, Syracuse, and the Finger Lakes area.

Experience

The Bridal Biz Beauty is owned and operated by professional hairstylist and make-up Linda Howard. Linda earned her degree in cosmetology in 1999, and since then has gratefully offered her skills to brides and families on their special day.

At The Bridal Biz Beauty, Linda and her team provide a range of services that cater to the taste and style of each and every client they work with. Their company can even provide multiple stylists for group services and wedding party makeup. Some of their services include:

• Consultations

Bridal Biz Beauty 5
Bridal Biz Beauty 6
Bridal Biz Beauty 7

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Love love love Linda & Sonja of Bridal Biz! Talented, sweet, and wonderful to work with!

I cannot speak highly enough of Bridal Biz Beauty! Linda was our makeup artist & Sonja was our hair stylist--both were absolutely pleasures to work with and made our day so special. They traveled to Ithaca to do onsite hair/makeup--which made the day even better since we could have girl time in the hotel and relax! Despite being a long distance bride (living across the country!), communication was clear, timely, and effortless. They even worked around their schedules to squeeze me in for a hair & makeup trial on pretty short notice when I found out that I could be in NY then. Day of...Sonja was an angel & the most talented with updos. I was blown away by her kindness and ability to work with ALL hair styles and types. My hair NEVER stays in, NEVER holds a curl yet she performed a miracle and made it PERFECT! The curls held & the updo never budged after over 13 hours of movement and dancing. My mom, who is super picky about hair, LOVED Sonja and to this day cannot stop raving about her. Sonja listened to each girl and made everyone feel welcomed and at home--including our 6 year old flower girl. Sonja made all 3 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, one bride, and 1 mom SO happy--everyone loved her and I know if they get married in Ithaca, they would use her in a heartbeat. She took my vision for everyone and brought it to life, spending quality time with each girl to ensure a perfect updo. As for makeup, Linda was fantastic! She handled one girl not wanting a ton of makeup and the rest of us wanting glam--somehow she made it work and look amazing together! Linda really listened to me and embraced my love of glitter---bringing extra glitter and pink for the wedding day. She even went out of her way and checked into latex free glue for false eyelashes for my mom with a latex allergy! Linda did such a wonderful job on my makeup--I am blown away by the photos and how it stayed on ALL DAY despite many happy tears and dancing. Thank you, Linda & Sonja, you two are the very best!!

• Johanna

Johanna · Married on 09/28/2018

Linda and Sonja - Dream Team!

This review is much overdue for Linda, who did makeup, and Sonja, who did hair for my wedding on Friday, 9/28/18 at Crispin Hill. These women are incredibly talented, creative, quick with their hands, efficient, patient, truly listen to any and all of your concerns (even when your questions or concerns are borderline crazy), and made the getting ready process of my wedding day so relaxed and so much fun.

From the beginning of working with Linda, she was highly responsive, attentive to my many questions and concerns, organized, and even willing to meet in person for coffee to discuss things early on in the planning process, which was important to me. She genuinely cares about her work and is passionate about making you feel and look your best. She is funny, down to earth, and made me, my bridesmaids, and the moms feel so comfortable on my wedding day. I have never worn much makeup, and am certainly not the most informed on makeup. Despite this, Linda never made me feel like I was uninformed, but rather went out of her way to explain things (probably more than she usually does). She was able to provide excellent skin care/product recommendations leading up to the wedding, and I could not have been happier having her do makeup for my wedding!

Sonja is one of the most caring, compassionate, and sweetest people I have ever met. She works at the salon where I get my nails regularly done and I had always admired her work from afar. When I realized she also works with Bridal Biz Beauty and was available to do hair for my wedding, I could not have been more excited. Sonja is very talented and makes her tedious and potentially stressful work, look so easy and effortless. During my hair trial, she worked with me to ensure that the look I had imagined was just what I pictured, but in real life. She did the hair for all four of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law, flower girl, and myself and finished ahead of schedule!

Linda and Sonja are true professionals yet more times than not, felt like friends throughout the whole wedding planning and day. I also could not have been more impressed with their upbeat, positive attitude and energy despite an insanely early start to their day to ensure they were at my venue by 7AM (they were even early for that!). I could not be more thankful for how beautiful they made me and everyone else feel and look on my wedding day! My wedding truly would not have been the same without them and their wonderful help!

Bridal Biz Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• Verve Event Co.
    Verve Event Co. Wedding Planners

Linda and Bridal Biz Beauty is an amazing choice for on-site hair and makeup services for your special day. She is organized, professional, wants to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your wedding day look and is a true artist. She will make you look like the best version of you and you will not be disappointed! Book her before your date is reserved by someone else!

• Heart to Heart Bridal
    Heart to Heart Bridal Wedding Dresses

Linda is phenominal! She will make you feel beautiful on your wedding day!!

• 19 El Centro Drive Rochester, New York, NY 14609 See on map