Heart to Heart Bride

Webster, NY View map

Heart to Heart Bride is a bridal shop in Webster, NY owned by Sarah and Ryan Ashworth. Sarah started working at our location in Manchester, now called Two Hearts Bridal in 2005, and managed our Webster location since 2010 until purchasing the business in October of 2019. Our Webster location works with brides by appointment one on one with a highly trained bridal stylist and specializes in Special Order wedding dress sales. Our location in Manchester, NY, Two Hearts Bridal works with brides by walk-in and takes fitting room reservations. At Two Hearts we specialize in off the rack wedding dress sales, focused on serving Western, NY's budget conscious brides.

At Heart to Heart Bride in Webster, NY we have curated an amazing collection of wedding dresses! Whether you are looking for something boho, traditional, trendy, or romantic, we have it all! You will love the attention to detail, quality and value that we have to offer here at Heart to Heart Bride. We can’t wait to call you a Heart to Heart Bride.

We pride ourselves on having a large selection of size inclusive wedding dresses for all brides because we believe that all brides should be celebrated, no matter your size! Our wedding dresses range from bridal size 2-32. A majority of our wedding dresses are between bridal sizes 4-24.

Our bridal gowns range in price from $1,000 to $3,000 with the majority falling between $1,200-$2,000. Our focus at Heart to Heart Bride is mainly on Special Order sales. If you are hoping to spend less than $1,000 on your dress or purchase your dress off the rack, we would encourage you to visit our sister store, Two Hearts Bridal.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Joelle
    Joelle N. Married on 01/01/2022

Great place, awesome experience

I had an amazing experience at Heart to Heart Webster. Callie was wonderful. She truly took time to get to know me and what I was looking for. Everyone there made me feel special. I loved the selections and sizes they offer; it's so important to be able to try on dresses that aren't too small or extremely big so you really can see yourself in it. I will definitely be recommending Heart to Heart!
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 10/30/2021

Dress reassuring

I can’t say enough about heart to heart. I bought my dress about a week ago and was having some dress regret. I loved my dress but I wanted to try it on again with less people! Emily was so quick to answer me when I asked if I was just being a crazy bride and reassured me it’s normal! The. When I went back in Sarah had the dress waiting for me and was also my sounding board when I was telling her my feelings. I fell more in love with the dress when I put it back on today and have no dress doubts anymore!
  • JoAnna
    Joanna H. Married on 09/04/2021

Micro Wedding Dress

I bought my dream dress at Heart to Heart in early 2020, then decided to have a micro wedding in 2021 and move the bog reception to 2022, so I ended up buying a different dress for my church micro wedding at their sister store, Two Hearts Bridal. Both shops made the dress buying process fun and easy! The consultants make sure they find you the dress(es) of your dreams!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

36 photos · 08/18/2018

Deals

Heart to Heart Bride 1
Discount

At Heart to Heart Bride we always recommend getting your wedding dress cleaned and preserved right after your wedding. If you plan on getting your gown preserved, you can have a great time and party the night away without any worries of ruining your dress. The sooner you get your dress cleaned and preserved, the more likely the stains are to be removed. The full price of gown preservation and cleaning is $250, but our Heart to Heart Brides get a $25 discount! The best part is, we do all the work for you! Just drop your dress off and we will get it boxed up for you. Cleaning and preserving a wedding dress typically takes 1-2 months. When the dress comes back we just ask that it is picked up as quickly as possible and then you can store it easily in a closet or under a bed and since preservation comes with a 100 year guarantee, your dress will be in pristine condition if you ever have a daughter that might be interested in wearing it!

Justin Alexander Justin Alexander Wedding Dresses

Justin Alexander is pleased to work with Heart to Heart, one of the most sought after shops in the Rochester area. They have a fantastic assortment that includes classic pieces, boho looks, trendy styles, plus sizes, and much more! The staff is friendly, very knowledgeable and most of all - fun! They're more than happy to service brides on a budget, close wedding dates, as well as extravagant affairs. You're bound to have a wonderful experience at Heart to Heart!

3 West Main Street Webster, NY, 14580
585-289-6523
Location of (Heart to Heart Bride)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding