Bridals by D

Williamsville, NY View map

Bridals by D, a dress and attire business based in Buffalo, New York, looks forward to helping you find your dream dress. This “Boutique Salon,” which just so happens to be the only one in the area, strives to treat every bride like they are a part of the family. From the moment you step foot in this boutique, you will be surrounded by an abundance of designer exclusive dress options coupled with quality attention and service.

Bridals by D carries a variety of gown styles to suit a wide range of bridal needs. You can select an Off the Rack Option, which allows you to get your dress for less, or you can create a custom wedding gown. In addition to wedding dresses, the shop carries bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom dresses as well. There are also plenty of accessories like bridal belts, hair accessories, veils, and jewelry in the shop. Other services include the following:

• Alterations
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Customization

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

• GINA
    Gina K. Married on 10/17/2020

Selection Of Wedding Dress

Bridals By D and I go way back. I got both my junior and senior prom dresses there in the 1990's and of course had to go there for my wedding dress. Denise and Elaine were beyond accommodating and helpful in assisting me to pick out my dream Demetrios dress for my October 17th, 2020 wedding. We customized it and made it a one of a kind! I can't wait to work with them in the future and see it all finished and put together for my big day! HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Maria Married on 01/04/2019
    It was an unbelievable experience--I explained what I was looking for and was handed exactly the dress I wanted. The store even helped me design a dress for an 'in-between' junior bridesmaid and helped with clothes for the mother of the bride!
    Kathleen Married on 08/27/2017
    Betty was wonderful to work with! I was nervous going in as I was by myself, didn't have an appointment and our wedding is less then 3 months away! But they graciously welcomed me and I was able to look through dresses as I waited. She was very attentive to what I wanted and what I didn't want and wound up pulling a dress from that back that I absolutely loved. I walked out with my dress that day and couldn't be happier with my experience there!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Armin & Lena
    47 photos · 07/14/2019

5548 Main Street Williamsville, NY, 14221

Monday -Thursday 11-7 Friday 10-4 Saturday 10-3
Location of (Bridals by D)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding