5225 Sheridan Dr, Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number

About Victoria's Bridal Shoppe

Nestled in the beautiful courtyard of Georgetown Square, Victoria's Bridal Shoppe has proudly served area brides for over 75 years. Let us share our many years of experience to help you choose the right look for you. Established in 1937.

Follow Victoria's Bridal Shoppe on

Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 6
Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 7

Ashley · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Buying my wedding dress

All of the ladies working there are fabulous! The woman I was working with was amazing, and knew what I wanted before I did! They let me go crazy and pick a bunch of dresses to try on, & when what i *thought* i wanted wasnt what looked good on me, she knew exactly what to suggest. I found the dress of my dreams and I'm so happy & so grateful for all their help!

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Say Yes to the Dress

I had a great experience at Victoria's. I didn't try on as many dresses as I thought I would, but I found my dress! My consultant was very helpful, and I felt very comfortable. I have to go back and find a matching veil!

Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 8
  • Shawn Marie

Shawn Marie · Getting married on 06/14/2019

best day ever

I had the absolute best time at Victoria's. Dress shopping was a difficult experience, having just lost my mother a few weeks ago. But all the staff gave me the best experience I could have possibly had. I felt at home and genuinely important during my time. Not only did they accommodate the large group I needed to bring for support, but they were all so thoughtful and kind. My stylist picked out a dress I would have never thought to try on and it ended up being the dress I bought! The staff helped to make that moment special and it was absolutely one of the best moments of my life.
    They were also able to squeeze on a spontaneous bridesmaids dress fitting! I got so much done!
    They also just moved and redid the entire shop. It is absolutely stunning.
    They also have a great package you can purchase for storage of everything you buy before the wedding, preserving the dress after the wedding, and 15% off any accessories you buy in the store.
    Plus, all they gave me some little gifts at the end were so thoughtful and kind. I will cherish them forever.
    I could not have had a better day at Victoria's and I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Victoria's Bridal Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months