M. A. Carr Bridal

Orchard Park, New York View map

M.A. Carr Bridal, a dress and attire business situated in Orchard Park, New York, adores helping brides find their dream dresses. Even though the bridal shop is based in Orchard Park, they serve couples in Buffalo, Rochester, and Western New York as well. They have been assisting brides for the past 20 years and are excited about helping you browse through the traditional, conservative, and fashion dresses and accessories in the shop.

Every gown at M.A. Carr Bridal has been carefully selected. They offer a wide variety of colors--from the traditional white to colored dresses--to suit different tastes. Not only do they have bridal gowns, but they also have dresses for bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls. The team can also help you pick out the finishing touches, such as:

• Bridal belts
  • Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Veils

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

4.7

Allison L. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing!!!!

I had the most wonderful experience here. It was my first time dress shopping and the attention I received is next to none. The very first dress was "the one" but my stylist and my friends stuck with me as I tried on soo many others - as I had no idea coming in what style I wanted! My stylist Sue picked up on what I liked almost immediately and kept bringing me great dresses, all were amazing! There was no pressure to buy, and I did leave to go to another shop in the same day. I called about an hour before close to come back to buy my dress and they were absolutely amazing in getting me in, getting me back into the dress so I could see it one more timea nd finalizing the sale. I would recommend this place again and again!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing customer service and dress selection

MA Carr was amazing to me. The first time I went in was my first time trying on dresses and I went with my brother and mom and they were so nice and sweet and accommodating. The second time I came in was six months later and Karen worked with me, my sister, and my best friend. They had all of my information and, while they didn't have the dress I was looking at last time, they brought out other dresses that were similar. This was how I found my perfect dress! They were so nice and helpful. I had another dress appointment afterwards and asked if I could come back later if I still wanted that dress and they said no problem. We did end up coming back later and they stayed open a little later for us. They were so helpful, from start to end. I would definitely recommend
  • Mary
    Molly F. Married on 05/29/2021

Love my dress!

Loved my dress! They were very considerate and helpful during the whole process!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Groom Service Beauty & Dry Bar Groom Service Beauty & Dry Bar Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a professional in the wedding industry, I am always impressed with the service my clients and family receive at M.A. Carr Bridal. When my sister was married in 2013, M.A. Carr was our immediate go to for our dresses. M.A. Carr is a Buffalo tradition, with superb, professional service.

3716 North Buffalo Road Orchard Park, New York, 14127
Location of (M. A. Carr Bridal)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding