Bridal Chateau

Williamsville, NY View map

Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life. You surround yourself with friends, family, and most of all love. We are in the business of love. Our Mission is to make sure every bride feels beautiful, not just in her wedding gown, but in her own skin. We want you to feel special, listened to, and taken care of. We are a three generation business that has been serving Western New York and it's surrounding area brides' for over 43 years and we want you to become part of our family!

Bride’s Budget

The lines we carry are of the highest quality, at low prices, giving you the best value. We carry some of your favorite brands, such as Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, Kenneth Winston, or Morilee, as well as dresses we specifically bring in for our house Flaunt and Betrothed Collections. We search several bridal and trade shows every year to find some of the best indie designers and factories to bring in dresses you won't see anywhere else! Our bridal gowns range in price from around $649-$2899, and sizes from 0-32W in stock. We carry a wide variety of styles to fit any type of wedding, whether it be a formal evening gala or on a beach. We rotate through our inventory regularly, giving our brides the most up-to-date style selection. Also, because of this, we offer a great sale selection, that includes brand new silhouettes, to offer at deep discount prices.

Bridesmaids

We know that brides worry about what their bridesmaids are going to wear. Should they wear the same dress, should they mix and match, will they spend too much? We keep you in mind when bringing in our selections. We carry a variety of chiffon, satin, lace, embroidery, tulle, sequin, and beaded gowns. Our dresses typically range from $149-$229 and our all beaded styles go up to $349. We carry sizes 0-28 in our store and always have multiple sizes in our favorites, so ALL your bridesmaids will have a selection to try on.

It's never been an easier time to be a bridesmaid at Bridal Chateau (even if you ive out of town form teh wedding)! Enjoying using our new Client Portal! You can shop our selection from home, mark favorites to try on in store, make notes on styles, enter your bridal party registry, watch over your maids' order to see who has submitted measurements, payments, etc. You can make payments online 24/7, no longer do you have to wait to call us during our hours. Let us make it easy for you to be in a wedding.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Partial Sale

• Emily
    Emily D. Married on 11/13/2021

Perfect Wedding Dress Shopping Experience!

I am so grateful to Bridal Chateau for an amazing wedding dress shopping experience! I went with a VIB appointment so I could bring my whole entourage and the knowledge of my consultant, Molly, alone was worth it. The VIB package included the use of a giant personal room to show off the gowns and a sizeable changing room (perfect for the pandemic where my entourage could sit comfortably), champagne, a couple of charcuterie boards, and an extended appointment time. Molly was an incredible consultant! Being a plus sized bride I was worried about finding a dress that would look good on me. Molly was able to identify exactly what I was leaning more towards and we were able to naturally get it down to my top two dresses! I appreciate that there was never a rush to purchase the dress the day of. That being said I am so excited that I found my dress!!! I can’t wait to wear it at my November 2021 wedding. I will definitely recommend Bridal Chateau to any friends of mine that get engaged in the future!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea L. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing Experience

I went to Bridal Chateau with what I wanted in mind. Taylor put me in the dress I was in love with and helped me try on other options. She was beyond helpful, she listened to what I liked and helped me open my eyes to other options as well. With Taylor’s help I was able to find my perfect dress and I will forever recommend any bride to come to Bridal Chateau!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Z. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding Dress

With covid restrictions in place, it's hard for brides to have the same dress shopping experience like it used to be... With that said, this shop offered a VIP experience where your most important people (mom's, siblings, friends) were able to rent a private room, enjoy a drink and snacks, and have dresses brought to you depending on your style and taste. They listened to my thoughts on each dress, and brought me my dream dress that I absolutely fell in love with. Highly recommend!

Real Weddings

34 photos · 04/08/2019
  • Elizabeth & Nathan
    52 photos · 06/09/2018

Adore Studio Adore Studio Wedding Photographers

Bridal Chateau is the premier bridal salon in WNY, not only do they have all of the designers you want but they also have unique one of a kind pieces. Their gowns and accessories are gorgeous! They have a highly trained team that will match you to the perfect dress. We highly recommend them!

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts Muscoreil's Fine Desserts Wedding Cakes

Elegant Dresses, gowns and accessories. Full service professionals that are accustomed to cater to any taste, size or fancy you may have. We have worked with these ladies for years and they are truly amazing. Don't take our word stop in and see for yourself.

Expressions Studio of Photography Expressions Studio of Photography Wedding Photographers

Quality and service is at it's beat with Bridal Chateau. Friendly and always helpful. We have used Bridal Chateau personally and were quite pleased with everything

1687 Wehrle Drive Williamsville, NY, 14221

Mon, Tues, Thurs- 1-8, Fri & Sat- 10-4, Sun & Wed- closed
Location of (Bridal Chateau)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding