72 W. Main Street, Victor, NY 14564 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lovely Bride

As the OG indie bridal shop, established in 2010, Lovely Bride redefined the wedding dress shopping experience by being the first to stock undiscovered designers that offer the freshest bridal fashion. Original designs by ingenious designers is still our M.O. today, because we think you deserve the real deal.

Lovely Bride is the most exclusive, INCLUSIVE Bride Club. We provide an uplifting and empowering wedding dress shopping experience to all brides who are seeking to buy from a company with heart. Lovely celebrates body positivity and favors designers who offer dresses in an inclusive size range. We believe in transparency, empowerment, and women supporting women. We are a community, #ourlovelies.

We know that you will find our Lovely Rochester location, opened in 2015 in the Victor neighborhood, to be a refreshing haven that always delivers a good time and the best dresses. Here are a few details about our Rochester, NY location below:

-Prices Range: $1200-$4000
-Made-to-order Lead Times: 4-6 months
-Sample Sizes: 8-12 and 14-22 (select styles)
-Designer Selection: Alexandra Grecco, Made with Love, Lovers Society, Louvienne, Theia, Vagabond, Dear Heart, wtoo, Willowby, Jenny Yoo, Hayley Paige, Studio Levana
-By Appointment Only

img 0202 51 769765 1564157863
img 0202 51 769765 1564157863

37 Reviews for Lovely Bride

• Ashley

Ashley Ryan · Married on 05/15/2020

A great experience!

I had a fantastic experience at Lovely Bride! I had tried on dresses at three other places prior to Lovely bride and could never find a dress I was really excited about. I worked with Katie and she was phenomenal. She welcomed my mom and I into the dressing area and discussed what I was looking for. I had somewhat of an idea but was open to trying lots of style. Katie took me out onto the floor and went dress by dress asking me if it was something I'd be intersted in trying on. I tried on about 8 dresses and really loved them all and had a hard time choosing one that I wanted, because I was excited about them all and I hadn't had that feeling at any of the other places. Katie was amazing as she helped me in and out of each dress 2-4 times until we got it down to two dresses. Once I got down to two she stuck with me as I tried the two on over and over and eventually just let me walk around and be in the dresses on my own for awhile until I decided. Throughout the process she was never pushy which I loved. She gave thoughtful opinions but also didn't add too much, she was more concerned with asking me specifics about what I liked and didn't like to help me come to the decision on my own. Thank you Katie, I am so happy with my dress and the experience!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Tatlock · Married on 01/04/2020

Hands down the BEST bridal shop, and I went to A LOT.

While searching for my wedding dress I had a very specific kind of dress in mind. I went to 5 different bridal shops searching for my dream dress. When I finally found my dress and discovered where the designer could be found I called lovely bride right away. I can not say enough wonderful things about Julia. She knows her stuff, and knew exactly how to eliminate what I wasn’t looking for. She listens to what you’re looking for in your dream dress. She made this experience so comfortable and easy for me and that meant so much. Thank you Julia!

My veil, grown, and belt are all from lovely bride.

Sent on 01/11/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lovely Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Verve Event Co. Wedding Planners

I love all the staff at Lovely Bride. Katie the owner has exquisite taste and curates a beautiful collection of gowns for so many styles. Julia is an amazing stylist and is so knowledgeable and fun to work with. I tell all my clients looking for a unique, romantic, or modern style, Lovely Bride is the only place to shop for wedding gowns. Everyone there will help you find the dress to show off the best version of you.

• Jill Bates Fashion Wedding Dresses

Lovely Bride in Victor, NY delivers the best customer service & truly cares for each and every bride. Katie and her staff go the extra mile for their clients.

• 72 W. Main Street Victor, NY, 14564 See on map
    585-302-4612 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lovely Bride)