Lovely Bride

Victor, NY View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Rochester, New York, Lovely Bride is an indie bridal boutique. Opened in 2015 in the Victor neighborhood, their Rochester shop has served to-be-weds as a relaxed and fun oasis to seek that special piece. The friendly and knowledgeable sales stylists will happily guide you through the possibilities and help you to find your perfect gown.

The Lovely Bride team is dedicated to creating an inclusive and uplifting experience for all of its clients. This boutique draws on the talents of indie designers with creativity and favors those with a body-positive ethos. These clothiers seek to be transparent and supportive at all times. Their made-to-order lead times vary between four and six months and service is by appointment only. Additionally, this shop offers a variety of accessories such as bridal belts, jewelry, hair accessories, and veils.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Aundrea
    Aundrea R. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Dress Dreamland

I was so nervous to find my wedding dress because I hated the traditional look. As soon as I walked into Lovely I immediately knew I was in the perfect place. All of the dresses are stunning and I never tried on a dress that I actually hated. My consultant Kendall was the nicest girl and listened to me and could recommend so many dresses and veils. I felt like she truly listened and cared. The other girls at Lovely kept complimenting me and telling me how beautiful I looked. I absolutely said yes to the dress here! I couldn’t recommend this place more
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 09/18/2021

Truly a Lovely experience

From the moment my guests and I walked into the door we immediately fell in love with the place and the employees. I worked specifically with Julia, and she knows her stuff! I went in completely confused and stressed and she helped me through the decision making process. Julia was so helpful and I feel so lucky to have been able to work with her. Im so excited to continue my journey with Lovely Bride, and of course can’t wait to wear my dream wedding dress!
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 09/04/2021

In love with Lovely Bride!

I went to 2 shops to try on dresses before I made an appointment at Lovely. I am SO HAPPY and relieved that it was such a different experience from the first 2! I was dreading trying on more dresses after having such a rough time and I'm so glad I kept my appointment! Stunning place, amazingly supportive consultants (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Julia), and the most unique dresses in the Rochester area. I can't recommend Lovely Bride enough!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katy & Paul
    106 photos · 10/11/2020

Verve Event Co. Verve Event Co. Wedding Planners

I love all the staff at Lovely Bride. Katie the owner has exquisite taste and curates a beautiful collection of gowns for so many styles. Julia is an amazing stylist and is so knowledgeable and fun to work with. I tell all my clients looking for a unique, romantic, or modern style, Lovely Bride is the only place to shop for wedding gowns. Everyone there will help you find the dress to show off the best version of you.

Jill Bates Fashion Jill Bates Fashion Wedding Dresses

Lovely Bride in Victor, NY delivers the best customer service & truly cares for each and every bride. Katie and her staff go the extra mile for their clients.

72 W. Main Street Victor, NY, 14564
585-302-4612
Location of (Lovely Bride)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding