72 W. Main Street, Victor, NY 14564 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lovely Bride

Lovely Bride is a dress and attire business based in Victor, New York. Lanie, the owner, created her business with the goal of providing brides with middle range priced wedding gowns. She coupled her comfortable price ranges with a laid-back and indie style. She carefully searches all over the world in order to find the best gowns, giving you many stylish options to choose from.

At Lovely Bride, you will find a wide range of designers which include Lovers Society, Rue de Seine, Theia Watters, La Sposa, and much more. Whether your style is bohemian or classic, you will find many different dresses in the shop which fit into different budgets. Not only does the shop carry bridal gowns, but they also carry bridesmaid dresses and accessories. Other available wedding items include the following:

• Bridal belts

30 Reviews for Lovely Bride

Lovely Bride 1
Lovely Bride 2

Andrea · Getting married on 08/03/2019

I couldn't have found my dream dress at a more perfect boutique! From the moment we walked into the gorgeous, vintage mansion full of character, we were greeted warmly by Katie. She took us back to our private bridal room and made us all feel at home. Katie asked me thorough questions about my vision, dreams, likes and dislikes in regards to both my dress and overall wedding details. Katie was not pushy at all, in any way, and had such a sweet and fun demeanor that really made our experience. We all ranted and raved about her after we left our appointment. Another huge plus was the process of picking out dresses to try on. Katie and I walked the floor and she would point out dresses based on what I had previously mentioned I was attracted to. As she would pull a suggestion she asked me for all my thoughts on the dress: what did I like about it, what didn't I love about it, would I try it on, etc. This was by far my favorite approach to picking out dresses to try on. She really listened to me and we picked out some amazing dresses to try on. I also wanted to pull something unlike anything else I had tried on and she went for it in a flash. Katie made the trying on experience seamless. She made me feel so comfortable and getting in and out of the dresses seemed effortless! I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Katie at Lovely Bride. I am so proud and excited that I found my dress at Lovely Bride and cannot wait to work with them on this exciting adventure.

Sent on 02/18/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 07/13/2019

I can't say enough wonderful things about this place! I hadn't been having very good dress shopping experiences, for various reasons, when I contacted the amazing women at lovely bride, not only did they respond to me almost immediately, but they made it their mission to ensure, no matter the outcome, that I had the best experience ever! Julia was absolutely amazing and I can't thank her enough for helping me to get "out of my own head" and truly become the best bridal version of myself. I found my dress that day and I couldn't be more in love!!!! I can't wait for my dress to come in!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Lovely Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Verve Event Co.
    Verve Event Co. Wedding Planners

I love all the staff at Lovely Bride. Katie the owner has exquisite taste and curates a beautiful collection of gowns for so many styles. Julia is an amazing stylist and is so knowledgeable and fun to work with. I tell all my clients looking for a unique, romantic, or modern style, Lovely Bride is the only place to shop for wedding gowns. Everyone there will help you find the dress to show off the best version of you.

• Jill Bates Fashion
    Jill Bates Fashion Wedding Dresses

Lovely Bride in Victor, NY delivers the best customer service & truly cares for each and every bride. Katie and her staff go the extra mile for their clients.

• 72 W. Main Street Victor, New York, 14564 See on map