72 W. Main Street, Victor, NY 14564 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lovely Bride

As the OG indie bridal shop, established in 2010, Lovely Bride redefined the wedding dress shopping experience by being the first to stock undiscovered designers that offer the freshest bridal fashion. Original designs by ingenious designers is still our M.O. today, because we think you deserve the real deal.

Lovely Bride is the most exclusive, INCLUSIVE Bride Club. We provide an uplifting and empowering wedding dress shopping experience to all brides who are seeking to buy from a company with heart. Lovely celebrates body positivity and favors designers who offer dresses in an inclusive size range. We believe in transparency, empowerment, and women supporting women. We are a community, #ourlovelies.

We know that you will find our Lovely Rochester location, opened in 2015 in the Victor neighborhood, to be a refreshing haven that always delivers a good time and the best dresses. Here are a few details about our Rochester, NY location below:

-Prices Range: $1200-$4000
-Made-to-order Lead Times: 4-6 months
-Sample Sizes: 8-12 and 14-22 (select styles)
-Designer Selection: Alexandra Grecco, Made with Love, Lovers Society, Louvienne, Theia, Vagabond, Dear Heart, wtoo, Willowby, Jenny Yoo, Hayley Paige, Studio Levana
-By Appointment Only

img 0202 51 769765 1564157863
img 0202 51 769765 1564157863

31 Reviews for Lovely Bride

Lovely Bride 1
Lovely Bride 2

Kayleigh · Married on 08/16/2019

I couldn't have had a better dress consultant work with me on finding my perfect dress. Julia was amazing and accommodating! My appointment was supposed to be 1.5 hours, and actually doubled because there wasn't an appointment after me- I didn't even realize because of how fun it was. Julia made it so stress-free, and when my dream dress sample size was a XS and wasn't going to fit me, she painted the picture by putting me in the same dress with a different lace so I could picture the fit/silhouette, and then basically paper-dolled the dress to the front of me and it looked like I had it on. As much as I think it's silly for the sample size to be a XS, she was more than accommodating and creative to make me see the vision. The boutique in itself is simply stunning, private, and I felt no pressure to make a decision from Julia. She was my cheerleader through out the process! Thanks Lovely Bride Victor! :)

Sent on 04/27/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/03/2019

I couldn't have found my dream dress at a more perfect boutique! From the moment we walked into the gorgeous, vintage mansion full of character, we were greeted warmly by Katie. She took us back to our private bridal room and made us all feel at home. Katie asked me thorough questions about my vision, dreams, likes and dislikes in regards to both my dress and overall wedding details. Katie was not pushy at all, in any way, and had such a sweet and fun demeanor that really made our experience. We all ranted and raved about her after we left our appointment. Another huge plus was the process of picking out dresses to try on. Katie and I walked the floor and she would point out dresses based on what I had previously mentioned I was attracted to. As she would pull a suggestion she asked me for all my thoughts on the dress: what did I like about it, what didn't I love about it, would I try it on, etc. This was by far my favorite approach to picking out dresses to try on. She really listened to me and we picked out some amazing dresses to try on. I also wanted to pull something unlike anything else I had tried on and she went for it in a flash. Katie made the trying on experience seamless. She made me feel so comfortable and getting in and out of the dresses seemed effortless! I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Katie at Lovely Bride. I am so proud and excited that I found my dress at Lovely Bride and cannot wait to work with them on this exciting adventure.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Lovely Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Verve Event Co.
    Verve Event Co. Wedding Planners

I love all the staff at Lovely Bride. Katie the owner has exquisite taste and curates a beautiful collection of gowns for so many styles. Julia is an amazing stylist and is so knowledgeable and fun to work with. I tell all my clients looking for a unique, romantic, or modern style, Lovely Bride is the only place to shop for wedding gowns. Everyone there will help you find the dress to show off the best version of you.

• Jill Bates Fashion
    Jill Bates Fashion Wedding Dresses

Lovely Bride in Victor, NY delivers the best customer service & truly cares for each and every bride. Katie and her staff go the extra mile for their clients.

• 72 W. Main Street Victor, NY, 14564 See on map