Lovely Bride Reviews

Lovely Bride 1
Lovely Bride 2

Ashley Ryan · Getting married on 05/15/2020

A great experience!

I had a fantastic experience at Lovely Bride! I had tried on dresses at three other places prior to Lovely bride and could never find a dress I was really excited about. I worked with Katie and she was phenomenal. She welcomed my mom and I into the dressing area and discussed what I was looking for. I had somewhat of an idea but was open to trying lots of style. Katie took me out onto the floor and went dress by dress asking me if it was something I'd be intersted in trying on. I tried on about 8 dresses and really loved them all and had a hard time choosing one that I wanted, because I was excited about them all and I hadn't had that feeling at any of the other places. Katie was amazing as she helped me in and out of each dress 2-4 times until we got it down to two dresses. Once I got down to two she stuck with me as I tried the two on over and over and eventually just let me walk around and be in the dresses on my own for awhile until I decided. Throughout the process she was never pushy which I loved. She gave thoughtful opinions but also didn't add too much, she was more concerned with asking me specifics about what I liked and didn't like to help me come to the decision on my own. Thank you Katie, I am so happy with my dress and the experience!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kayleigh · Married on 08/16/2019

I couldn't have had a better dress consultant work with me on finding my perfect dress. Julia was amazing and accommodating! My appointment was supposed to be 1.5 hours, and actually doubled because there wasn't an appointment after me- I didn't even realize because of how fun it was. Julia made it so stress-free, and when my dream dress sample size was a XS and wasn't going to fit me, she painted the picture by putting me in the same dress with a different lace so I could picture the fit/silhouette, and then basically paper-dolled the dress to the front of me and it looked like I had it on. As much as I think it's silly for the sample size to be a XS, she was more than accommodating and creative to make me see the vision. The boutique in itself is simply stunning, private, and I felt no pressure to make a decision from Julia. She was my cheerleader through out the process! Thanks Lovely Bride Victor! :)

Sent on 04/27/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/03/2019

I couldn't have found my dream dress at a more perfect boutique! From the moment we walked into the gorgeous, vintage mansion full of character, we were greeted warmly by Katie. She took us back to our private bridal room and made us all feel at home. Katie asked me thorough questions about my vision, dreams, likes and dislikes in regards to both my dress and overall wedding details. Katie was not pushy at all, in any way, and had such a sweet and fun demeanor that really made our experience. We all ranted and raved about her after we left our appointment. Another huge plus was the process of picking out dresses to try on. Katie and I walked the floor and she would point out dresses based on what I had previously mentioned I was attracted to. As she would pull a suggestion she asked me for all my thoughts on the dress: what did I like about it, what didn't I love about it, would I try it on, etc. This was by far my favorite approach to picking out dresses to try on. She really listened to me and we picked out some amazing dresses to try on. I also wanted to pull something unlike anything else I had tried on and she went for it in a flash. Katie made the trying on experience seamless. She made me feel so comfortable and getting in and out of the dresses seemed effortless! I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Katie at Lovely Bride. I am so proud and excited that I found my dress at Lovely Bride and cannot wait to work with them on this exciting adventure.

Sent on 02/18/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/13/2019

I can't say enough wonderful things about this place! I hadn't been having very good dress shopping experiences, for various reasons, when I contacted the amazing women at lovely bride, not only did they respond to me almost immediately, but they made it their mission to ensure, no matter the outcome, that I had the best experience ever! Julia was absolutely amazing and I can't thank her enough for helping me to get "out of my own head" and truly become the best bridal version of myself. I found my dress that day and I couldn't be more in love!!!! I can't wait for my dress to come in!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

I recently bought my dress at Lovely Bride after trying several other stores - and can say it was the best experience I had by far. They have beautiful dresses that are unique. Katie was my consultant - she was very attentive and patient, listened to what I liked and didn't liked, and pulled a dress that combined everything. I was able to stay below my budget of $2,000 - I'm only sad that I can't go back to try on more of their beautiful dresses. I highly recommend Lovely Bride!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Michele · Married on 08/18/2018

Don’t go anywhere else for your wedding gown. You pay for what you get and this bridal shop is the best. Erika in the Victor, NY location was amazing. She made it a fun experience and helped me pick my veil as well. Nothing bad to say about this vendor! I LOVED my dress!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • paigeyellen

Paige · Married on 07/07/2018

The Lovely bride team were welcoming and knowledgeable. The shop is gorgeous, and they have a huge selection of gorgeous, chic designers. I found the absolutely perfect gown for me!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/12/2018

I was so impressed with the collection of dresses and the experience I received at Lovely. I will be spreading the world all over Buffalo about how sweet the consultation was and the beautiful, unique selections of wedding dresses that where there.

It is soooooooo refreshing to have a super personalized experience, surrounded by a person who you can tell they care deeply about the bride, and such a relief to NOT be surrounded by an assortment of bagged, traditional, gaudy dresses!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

I had an amazing experience at Lovely Bride! Katie was so helpful in getting me to narrow down my vision and really listened to me. She is extremely knowledgeable about designers, fabrics, cuts, she knows it all! After shopping at 5 other stores, I knew what I wanted, but struggled to articulate it. At other stores, they put me in styles I said I didn't want (illusion back, A-line, etc.), and they didn't know much about the dresses, which quickly became frustrating. As soon as I walked in to Lovely Bride, I knew I would find a dress. They have a small, private dressing area which allowed me to focus and make up my mind. The selection is very eclectic, and not something you see in other stores!! I am obsessed with my dress and can't wait for it to come in!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Lovely Bride. After months of online browsing I wasn't sure I would be able to find anything in the styles I was attracted to locally or in my price range. So happy to have found Lovely Bride and the most helpful and sweet stylist Julia. The salon aesthetic is beautiful with a highly curated selection of stunning dresses and attentive and knowledgeable staff who seem genuinely excited to see the dresses on each bride. Julia helped me tremendously to narrow down my selection to two choices during my first appointment and after a second appointment I had found the dress! So thrilled with my experience so far, I can't wait to return when my dress arrives! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

The staff here was great! I specifically worked with Julia, she sat me down to asked a few questions to get to know me, what I liked and my budget. She then picked out different dresses she thought I might be interested in and after trying on 2 dresses we ended up finding a perfect fit for me and my wallet. The one thing I liked the most is she made me look at myself in the mirror first before showing it to my mother and sister. She didn't want me to buy a dress because they liked it, she wanted me to buy it because I liked it. Thanks so much Julia!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Carley · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so happy that I found Lovely Bride in Victor, it is unlike any other bridal shop in upstate NY. I'd had my eye on Rue de Seine dresses for a while before I went dress shopping and thought that I'd have to go to NYC to find a store that would carry that designer or any other similar, cutting-edge designers of the sort, so when I found Lovely Bride in Victor I was so pleased! My appointment was a dream and the woman who helped me was so kind and knowledgeable about every single dress in the store. She knew exactly what to pull for me, could read my feelings about each dress better than I could, and was so patient and kind as I waffled back and forth and ultimately settled on my DREAM Rue de Seine dress. I would HIGHLY recommend Lovely Bride to anyone in the upstate NY area that is looking for unique and beautiful gowns and the highest quality service. They are the cream of the crop!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Joy · Married on 09/16/2017

Katie was terrific to work with. She suggested the perfect dress for my daughter on our first visit - even though we didn't know it for another 7 months! Once the venue was chosen we knew exactly what dress we were coming back to. She also had the idea for a modification that would end up making the dress truly a one of a kind. A few snags in the process were handled immediately. I would highly recommend Lovely Bride!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Mary · Married on 09/09/2017

Wow. I have four daughters so I have been to loads of high end bridal shops, but this store had by far the most beautiful dresses and customer service that was just over the top amazing. My daughter found her perfect dress here and loved the shopping experience. A few days before the wedding we had a dress disaster (don't even ask) and Katie worked night and day to help solve our problem, ultimately securing a new dress for us. The day was saved and the bride was beautiful and happy thanks to this amazing shop!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Lovely Bride 3
    Lovely Bride 4

Jen · Married on 07/22/2017

I stumbled upon Lovely Bride on Instagram before I got engaged and I was so excited to find out that they had a location close to where I live in Buffalo, NY. Lovely Bride completely surpassed all of my greatest expectations. I was so lucky to have the honor of working with Julia as my consultant. From the moment I met Julia I felt so at ease and I felt like the loveliest bride there was. Julia understood me, my vision, my body, and what would make me feel my best. My wedding dress was actually the last one that I tried on during my appointment and it was mainly because I couldn't get another dress out of my mind that I tried on at another bridal shop. Julia challenged my thoughts and came out with a dress that went above and beyond what the other dress was. It was because of Julia that I found the wedding dress of my dreams. I ended up also purchasing my veil and accessories there and I was so happy that I did. The Lovely Bride was by far one of my favorite parts of my wedding planning experience and I get tears in my eyes every single time I think about how special Julia made my appointments. I wish I could go back to my wedding planning period for the sole purpose of visiting The Lovely Bride!

Sent on 08/24/2017

I had the most wonderful experience finding my dream dress at Lovely! Not only do they have the most helpful and relatable consultants, but their dresses are breathtaking! I would recommend Lovely to any Lovely bride!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Nicolette · Married on 07/08/2017

From the moment I walked in I knew my dress would be there. My consultant was amazing. She listened to what I thought I wanted, yet, still pushed me out of my comfort zone and right toward the dress I ended up choosing! It is perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Brenda · Married on 06/30/2017

I wanted a more unique wedding dress and Lovely Bride in Victor was the perfect place for me! I fell in love with the atmosphere and the stylists were so friendly, welcoming, and accommodating. I was really anxious about dress shopping, but that feeling disappeared quickly when the stylists sat down with me to ask about what I wanted in a dress and details about my wedding. They really cared about helping me find the perfect dress and were very attentive to what I liked and disliked. I absolutely loved my dress shopping experience there and I wish I could have bought my dress through their store, but the dress I ultimately wanted was from a designer they didn't carry. Over all, I had an amazing experience in Victor and I strongly suggest it for brides looking for a more unique selection of dresses in upstate New York. I promise you'll love it!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Taylor · Married on 05/20/2017

I had an amazing experience at Lovely Bride. The experience was personal and truly fun! I found the dress of my dreams and they made it seamless from start to finish. Also purchased my veil and hair accessory here, they offer a great variety of accessories to go with their each style of dress. Can't say enough about the professionalism and excitement at Lovely Bride for my dress shopping experience

Sent on 06/04/2017

Stephani · Married on 03/11/2017

If you are looking for something "different" you have found your bridal shop. The dresses here have a very indie/boho chic vibe but are still timeless. This is a hand curated collection so they only sell the best; and in their case, the best doesn't even mean the most expensive. I was able to stay completely in budget while having a head-to-toe beaded couture dress. They listen to what you want and find dresses that match that vision, and some that you may not even know you wanted until its on. The shop itself, is small and beautifully decorated. I knew I was going to find my dress there as soon as I walked in. Thank you Lovely, and Julia, for making my dreams come true.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2016

Before going to Lovely's I had tried on 30 dresses without narrowing down my style at all. I tried on 5 dresses here and found the one in less than hour! Great service & such a gorgeous setting.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Genevieve · Married on 12/30/2016

Lovely Bride is amazing. They make you feel so special and spend SO much time helping you select the right dress. I was really nervous going in because I had already had one appointment at a different bridal store and it didn't go very well. They knew I had my eye on a dress beforehand and pulled it for me as soon as I came in. The place is so cute as well and offers a few private areas to bring friends and family. They have a HUGE selection of dresses (like the good ones you actually want to try on) and they even let me walk through the racks and pick the ones I liked. It was also super easy to schedule an appointment since you can do that online. I highly recommend getting on their email list early so you can see all of the trunk shows they're having if you can plan a trip around that. Great experience overall!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2016

First Dress I tried on and I loved it! Katie was Amazing getting everything we needed and contacting vendors to make sure we have the proper match (Ie my belt).

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jessi · Married on 10/08/2016

I met Julia at the Rochester Bridal Show in October and made an appt for December to try on dresses. The week or so before my appt, they called me to let me know they would be having a trunk show two weeks after my appt with more selection of styles in my size. I rescheduled and am so glad I did. I had my heart set on another dress at a different shop, and thought that I was just going to confirm my decision. Julia and the rest of the team at Lovely were so wonderful. The shop is beautiful, the selection of dresses is totally unique for our area. I was dead set on having a dress that was unique, but classic and that is exactly what I found at Lovely Bride! When you select a dress at Lovely, you get a gift card for a bottle of wine at the tasting room next door. So much more fun than simple champagne toast! A bottle to take home and share with loved ones.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Camaryn · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say enough good things about Lovely Bride. They carry a great selection of BEAUTIFUL designers at all different price levels. I worked with Amanda who was amazing, she kept me within my budget and encouraged me to try on so many different styles because I had no idea what I was looking for. Shopping with Amanda was like shopping with one of my girlfriends, we had a blast! After recognizing the style of dress I was starting to lean towards, Amanda scheduled me for another appointment during a designer trunk sale where I ultimately said yes to the dress! (purchasing during a trunk sale gives you 10% off your purchase) What I loved most about Lovely was that I didn't feel pressured to purchase from them or pressured into trying on dresses that didn't match my budget.

Sent on 10/20/2016