Bliss Bridal

Hamburg, NY View map

Bliss Bridal is a luxe bridal boutique located in the historic village of Hamburg, New York. The team of professionals at the boutique is dedicated to providing a memorable experience when clients visit this chic, contemporary, and elegant store. The main goal of the staff members is to ensure the comfort of each and every customer. Therefore, the boutique features private dressing areas and semi-private viewing spaces that complement the building's intimate and welcoming ambiance.

The attendants at Bliss Bridal work to ensure that each client leaves the store with a beautiful gown that fits both their personality and their body shape. In addition to servicing brides, the shop can cater to bridesmaids and mothers of the couple. Customers can attend the boutique's trunk shows or purchase sample sales in order to sustain their wedding budget. The shop features a variety of designers such as Essense of Australia, Martina Liana, Paloma Blanca & more. In addition to bridal and plus-size bridal gowns, the company can supply the following wedding-day items:

• Bridal belts
  • Jewelry
  • Hair accessories
  • Veils
  • Undergarments

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Shannyn B. Getting married on 10/28/2023

Personal & Enthusiastic

I found Bliss Bridal after stumbling across the 'All Who Wander' dress line and noticed they were doing a trunk show. I went with two friends and worked with Laura who was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, she was high energy, very enthusiastic, and really applied herself to ensuring I found the DRESS. She was mindful of my budget and ensured the whole crew was involved. I was able to 'say yes to the dress' after about an hour of try-ons!

☆☆☆☆☆
  • Alyson
    Alyson C. Getting married on 07/29/2022

The BEST Bridal Salon!

From the very beginning of my wedding planning, Bliss had stood out to me! They are a size-inclusive small business that truly cares about their brides! They responded to my many questions before visiting the store and made a special exception for my bridal appointment after-hours because I was visiting from out of town. Consultant Karin was so patient with me during my appointment and I ended up purchasing my dress! I have also chosen bridal party gowns from Bliss, as well!

Bliss Bridal's reply:

Alyson - You're a Bliss Bride! Woo hoo! Thanks so much for sharing your experience so that future brides can read it. We appreciate it SO much. We are thrilled to hear of your appointment and will definitely share with Karin!
    xoxo - Bliss
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 01/17/2022

AMAZING Wedding Dress Shop!!

I am so glad I went to Bliss Bridal to find my perfect wedding dress and veil. They listened to what I was looking for, brought me several different options to try on, gave me real, honest opinions, and let me try and retry each dress until I found the perfect one. My guests and I truly felt like royalty the entire time we were in the salon. We are thrilled that Bliss Bridal was able to provide such a special part of our big day!

Bliss Bridal's reply:

Erin - you're the best! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Love that you felt like "royalty" with us. Best of luck!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Caitlin & Steve
    45 photos · 10/06/2018

6592 Gowanda State Road Hamburg, NY, 14075
716-861-8776

Monday: Closed Tuesday: 11-7 for gown pickups and alterations only Weds/Thurs: 11-7 Friday: 10-4 Saturday: 9-6 Sunday: 11-2
Location of (Bliss Bridal)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding