1900 Clinton Ave. S., Rochester, NY 14618 Map · Phone number

Silk Bridal Boutique 5
Silk Bridal Boutique 6
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 07/20/2019

Found my dress on the first try!

Silk was the first bridal shop I visited and ultimately the last. I made an appointment to go to one of their sale events with really no expectations. I had a vision of my gown but no real clear cut options. Kendra was the bridal attendant who helped me and I can't say enough how lovely she was. I was totally comfortable with her and didn't feel pressured. I tried on 4 dressed total the 4th being one my mom found and the dress I fell in love with. Pronovias is the designer and we added custom removable sleeves. I also purchased my veil and earrings from Silk. The whole staff is wonderful and Fatima is an amazing seamstress. My gown fit like a glove with only one alteration and she helped my MIL & SIL with their dresses.

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Silk Bridal Boutique 12
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend!

While shopping for wedding dresses, I went to a few shops but no experience compares to my experience at Silk Bridal. I was very hesitant to buy a dress since it is a big commitment, Kendra was so patient with me letting me try on my dress I picked and other similar dresses over and over! Trying on dresses at Silk with the assistance of Kendra makes you feel like you are shopping with a lifelong friend! She was honest and helpful plus I had a lot of fun! I did not feel like I was just another sale or like she was pressuring me to buy like at other salons. Once I bought my dress, the process was smooth and Fatima did an amazing job tailoring it. She made it easy to trust her with the most expensive dress I will ever own! If I ever need anything tailored in the future, I will be bringing it to her! Overall, I would recommend this salon to any bride!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Jill Hawk · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Showroom & Selection!

After visiting 5 different bridal boutiques, I knew just after walking in that I would find my dress here. Amazingly helpful and super nice staff that made you feel comfortable the entire time. Wonderful selection of stunning gowns. Alterations were AMAZING!!! Best place by far!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Award

Silk Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months