1900 Clinton Ave. S., Rochester, NY 14618 Map · Phone number

20 Reviews for Silk Bridal Boutique

• Paige

Paige · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend!

While shopping for wedding dresses, I went to a few shops but no experience compares to my experience at Silk Bridal. I was very hesitant to buy a dress since it is a big commitment, Kendra was so patient with me letting me try on my dress I picked and other similar dresses over and over! Trying on dresses at Silk with the assistance of Kendra makes you feel like you are shopping with a lifelong friend! She was honest and helpful plus I had a lot of fun! I did not feel like I was just another sale or like she was pressuring me to buy like at other salons. Once I bought my dress, the process was smooth and Fatima did an amazing job tailoring it. She made it easy to trust her with the most expensive dress I will ever own! If I ever need anything tailored in the future, I will be bringing it to her! Overall, I would recommend this salon to any bride!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Jill Hawk · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Showroom & Selection!

After visiting 5 different bridal boutiques, I knew just after walking in that I would find my dress here. Amazingly helpful and super nice staff that made you feel comfortable the entire time. Wonderful selection of stunning gowns. Alterations were AMAZING!!! Best place by far!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved Silk Bridal!

I had such an AMAZING experience at Silk Bridal! The place is very elegant with tons of dresses and accessories to pick from. Kendra was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond making sure I found the perfect dress. She is such a genuine person which I was very happy she was right by my side to share my "yes to the dress" moment. I added lace cascading down the front of my dress that Fatima sewed on, creating a gorgeous work of art. I can not rave enough about her talent, she made my dream dress a reality. The staff at Silk make you feel beautiful and always right at home. Thank you so much for making my dress experience memorable, I couldn't be happier with my choice!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Award

Silk Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months