1900 Clinton Ave. S., Rochester, NY 14618 Map · Phone number

slide14
slide12

18 Reviews for Silk Bridal Boutique

Jill Hawk · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Showroom & Selection!

After visiting 5 different bridal boutiques, I knew just after walking in that I would find my dress here. Amazingly helpful and super nice staff that made you feel comfortable the entire time. Wonderful selection of stunning gowns. Alterations were AMAZING!!! Best place by far!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved Silk Bridal!

I had such an AMAZING experience at Silk Bridal! The place is very elegant with tons of dresses and accessories to pick from. Kendra was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond making sure I found the perfect dress. She is such a genuine person which I was very happy she was right by my side to share my "yes to the dress" moment. I added lace cascading down the front of my dress that Fatima sewed on, creating a gorgeous work of art. I can not rave enough about her talent, she made my dream dress a reality. The staff at Silk make you feel beautiful and always right at home. Thank you so much for making my dress experience memorable, I couldn't be happier with my choice!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

I found my perfect wedding gown at Silk Bridal Boutique! The staff is amazing...friendly, professional, and help you every step of the way finding the perfect dress for your budget. I felt like I was on "Say Yes To The Dress" when I shopped for my gown. They have an amazing selection to fit every budget and treat you like a queen. They did a champagne toast when I found my perfect dress and Fatima is outstanding at dress alterations. I also purchased my earrings and hair pins from Silk. They really made me feel beautiful and I can't wait to see my final look on my wedding day in September! Highly recommend this bridal boutique to all future brides to be!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Award

Silk Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months