Sodus, Sodus, NY 14551 Map · Phone number

About Your Perfect Day Bridal

Your Perfect Day Bridal is a wedding dress store located in Sodus, New York. They believe that shopping for a wedding dress should be an exciting and memorable experience, so they strive to make their clients feel as relaxed as possible. They are pleased to offer collections from various designers that contain pieces for every body type so that every bride can find their dream dress. In addition to wedding gowns, the store also offers mothers’ dresses, bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, and tuxedos as well. Your Perfect Day Bridal is a one-stop shop for everything you’ll need to look beautiful and feel confident on your wedding day.

The team at Your Perfect Day Bridal is passionate about making each customer feel at home and special during their visit to the store. They are proud to stock gowns in every size from a variety of designers, and they receive new pieces monthly. Once a dress is selected, the average turnaround time on it is six months. If any part of the item needs adjustments, Your Perfect Day Bridal can provide alterations. Beyond wedding gowns, the store offers suits and tuxedos for purchase and rental. They also welcome the parents of the couple, wedding party members, flower girls, and ring bearers.

Follow Your Perfect Day Bridal on

Your Perfect Day Bridal 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Bernardi Ture · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded my expectations

Your Perfect Day exceeded my expectations as a bride-to-be. Sandy, the owner, is the warmest, most down to earth person you could possibly hope to encounter. Her shop is beautiful, she carries a wide variety of designers (including the ones I was interested in trying on), has vast knowledge of dresses/ designers/ what works for your body, and never made me feel pressured (Even when I was having undecided moments). She has a loaner program with the designer I was most interested in and was able to get me an upcoming fall style I was dying to try on sooner than when it would normally be in stock- and it turned out that was the one! Throughout the entire dress shopping and fitting process, Sandy was accommodating, flexible, and easy to work with. She helped me order the correct size and I needed minimal alterations because she's just amazing at what she does! I can't possibly recommend her enough. I had been to two bridal stores before hers and did not have anything close to this experience. In fact, one of them told me "there'd always be another dress" when I showed them the one I was most hoping to try on. Well they were wrong, as that was THE DRESS.
    Bottom line, drive to Sodus. It's worth it!! Sandy and Your Perfect day offer something above and beyond customer service. She truly has the bride's best interest in mind and I cannot thank her enough or rave about her any less!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Delaney

Delaney · Married on 05/03/2019

The best experience!

Sandy is so wonderful and made sure to find the dress of my dreams! I had horrible experiences elsewhere and Sandy was a breath of fresh air. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Your Perfect Day Bridal 8
    Your Perfect Day Bridal 9
    Your Perfect Day Bridal 10
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience with Sandy!

We live in Rochester, so Sodus is about an hour away, but boy I am so glad we decided to make the trip out there! Sandy was so easy to work with and I never felt rushed picking out or trying on dresses. She made me feel so at ease and never pressured me to buy. She also made herself available later in the evening for me to come try my dress on after work! I found my perfect dress with the help of Sandy, thank you Sandy for everything! You will not regret visiting Your Perfect Day!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Your Perfect Day Bridal 11
    Your Perfect Day Bridal 12
    Your Perfect Day Bridal 13

Your Perfect Day Bridal's reply:

Kelsey, Thanks for the wonderful review. When you come to my store I adopt you as part of my family and hope you feel the same way. I'm always here for you. You were just beautiful on your wedding day.

Award

Your Perfect Day Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100