564 Colvin, Buffalo, NY 14216 Map · Phone number

About BridalKare International

the oldest wedding dress cleaning and preservation company in the US. Women owned and operated, we care about every dress we process. Our exclusive 11 step cleaning and preservation process assures you the very best possible results. You'll love your dress all over again, just like the day you first wore it. You can trust us to do the job right.

bridalkare 5117613114124o

BridalKare International 5
BridalKare International 6
BridalKare International 7

Kathryn · Married on 07/05/2014

BridalKare cleans and preserves wedding gowns. After contacting several local dry cleaners, I learned that nearly all of them sent the dresses to Bridal Kare in Buffalo NY. I looked them up online and discovered that I could deal with them directly. The process is quick and painless and shipping in both directions is free.

Sent on 07/20/2014

nancy · Married on 06/08/2013

I thought my gown was done for. I had a flood in my home and I thought the gown was ruined forever. I took it to BridalKare and within a week they had it looking like new. The staff was so nice and helpful they helped me through the whole process. thank you Bridalkare for the great care and restoring my gown

Sent on 03/11/2014

Gretchen Dowding · Married on 09/17/1949

Mom's 70 year old gown

In late October, out of the blue, my brother sent me our mother's wedding gown that will be 70 years old this year. When I removed it from the plastic bag it had been stored in, it felt damp and smelled quite musty. His reasons for sending it to me were 1) Arizona was drier than Pennsylvania, 2) Of us seven siblings I am the only one with grand-daughters and 3) His wife said it was time to downsize.
    Mom passed away in 2009 and I felt an honor in being chosen as the "keeper" of the dress. Rather than putting it back in the plastic bag and tucking it away in some closet (we have no attics or basements in Arizona) I decided to have BridalKare preserve the dress.
    What an amazing outcome! As you can imagine, there were stains. Some original and some from just being exposed for 70 years. There was also a rip near the bodice that they repaired. I have sent pics to all my siblings and they are as impressed as I am. And the cost, which included shipping both ways, was incredibly reasonable.
    Thank you again BridalKare. Watch for a pic of one of my grand-daughters wearing this gown in 15-25 years.
    Gretchen Dowding