695 Main Street (rear), East Aurora, NY 14052 Map · Phone number

About Brenda Babe Bridal

Brenda Babe Bridal is a bridal shop located in East Aurora, New York. Created to offer brides, moms, gala gals, and bridal parties a shop where they can find their dream dress and have some fun, Brenda Babe Bridal will help you find exactly what you’re looking for surrounded by the perfect background music.

Brenda Babe Bridal offers a variety of designers and price points. Currently, Brenda Babe Bridal is by appointment only, and suggest bringing up to four guests with you. In addition to gowns, they also offer bridal belts, formal gowns, garters, hair accessories, sample gowns and veils. Additional services provided include:

• Non-Traditional gowns

Brenda Babe Bridal 1
Brenda Babe Bridal 2

Stephanie Vail · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The best!!

Brenda Babe is AMAZING! Seriously the best place for a wedding dress. She makes you feel so at home with music choices and comfy furniture. She knows her stuff and truly cares about each dress and each bride! She let our group be goofy while still helping me figure out what was best for me. I told her some generic descriptions of what I thought I wanted and she pulled amazing dresses. We found “the one” and she let me think about it for a couple of weeks before I came back and officially said yes to the dress! Brenda and her shop are so great and everyone should go see for themselves!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Monica Mize · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing experience

Wonderful time, accommodating, and Brenda is a sweet heart

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • CHELSEA

CHELSEA LOBELLO · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Amazing experience!!!

I have not even chosen a dress yet, but I just had to review this amazing place. I went to Brenda's shop as my first ever time trying on dresses- totally overwhelmed and clueless! From the moment we walked in her door Brenda was so beyond kind, professional and helpful. She made choosing dresses to try so easy and she caught my style right away pulling the perfect dresses to try on! She gave me the most valuable advice while shopping and made me so comfortable giving us her undivided attention to try on dresses with no rush or pressure to pick one that day. When I found a designer I loved she continued to update me on new styles she would be getting and reaching out for a specific design I liked. Brenda is so genuine and sweet, and in such a stressful and important time like dress shopping she is the perfect person to help! Her shop is the prefect example of a local small business with the biggest heart and I cant recommend her enough to fellow brides to be!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Brenda Babe Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months