Under the Arbor Bridal

Fairport, NY View map Visit website

Under the Arbor Bridal is a wedding boutique situated in the heart of Fairport, New York. This elegant group specializes in luxury wedding dresses for every guest-of-honor. These professionals understand that it can be stressful finding your picture-perfect dress. That's why these designers are pleased to support and provide you with affordable assistance to find your dream wedding dress.

Under the Arbor Bridal offers private appointments to enjoy a relaxing shopping experience with four of your closest friends. This team also provides professional trunk shows to showcase their most popular dress designs and accessories for you and your entire wedding party. In addition to shopping for your desired look, this boutique offers custom designs and sample gowns with a turnaround between six to eight months for your special day.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
    Karen J. Getting married on 08/06/2022

Mother of the Groom

The Mother of the Bride and I both visited today and found exactly what we were looking for. The ladies were so helpful and we had such a nice time. Thank you for helping us make this so enjoyable.

Under the Arbor Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! You two look stunning in the dresses you chose and we can not wait to see how you shine on the big day!! -xoxo, Caitlin
  • Renee
    Renee M. Married on 03/15/2022

Such a great experience!

What a wonderful experience! I am the mother of the groom. I have a body image issue. I went in feeling like this was going to be a waste of time, that nothing would look good on me. I was so wrong! Everyone was very helpful and kind. They asked me what I liked and didn't like in a dress. They had me try on dresses that I never would have even thought to try on. And they made me feel beautiful. I am so thankful that I went to Under the Arbor Bridal!

Under the Arbor Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for the lovely words Renee! We had a wonderful time working with you and can't wait to watch you stun at your sins wedding. xoxo, Caitlin

270 Packetts Landing, Fairport, NY, 14450

Monday-Wednesday: 12m-5pm; Walk-in's Welcome, Appointments Preffered Thursday & Friday: CLOSED Saturday & Sunday: By Appointment Only
Location of (Under the Arbor Bridal)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding