280 Packetts Landing,, Fairport, NY 14450 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Katherine Patricia

At One Enchanted Evening, you'll only
find the latest fashion styles. We offer a wide selection of bridal and formal attire.

Proud to be the ONLY premier boutique carrying Maggie Sottero and Sottero and Midgley in Rochester, New York.

Our goal is to make sure you leave One Enchanted Evening feeling fabulous and thats why we're known for our exceptional customer service and individual attention.

One Enchanted Evening has been serving the community since 1995. Bringing together a unique collection of fashionable attire.

For your convenience, we're located in the quaint Village of Fairport, New York on the picturesque Erie Canal.

Appointments are appreciated. Please call us today for your private consultation.

Follow Katherine Patricia on

26 Reviews for Katherine Patricia

Katherine Patricia 1
Katherine Patricia 2
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 11/16/2018

Beautiful boutique and dresses

I purchased my dress at Katherine Patricia in March/April for my November wedding. Crystal was my consultant - she was kind, efficient, knowledgeable, patient, and made it a fun experience. I could contact not only the boutique but Crystal directly, which was helpful when I had some quick and random questions. The dresses speak for themselves. They have so, so many GORGEOUS dresses. Crystal helped me narrow down my options to the style I knew I wanted, and from there I found my dream dress. It was reasonably priced and Crystal helped me stay in my budget. I received so many compliments on my dress and felt absolutely beautiful. I can't thank KP enough for helping me feel so beautiful on one of the most special days of my life.

Chrisitna · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing place with a Large selection of dresses!! I found the wedding dress of my dreams here with the help of Nicole! She was amazing and really worked with me to find the exact style I was going for!! She was not pushy at all and made me feel so comfortable! This place is beautiful inside and the dressing room was HUGE. So many mirrors to look at the dresses from all angles when trying them on. Beautiful dresses, beautiful place and wonderful staff. Can't go wrong with that!

Lynn · Married on 09/22/2017

As a plus size bride I was worried I would have a difficult time finding my wedding gown. Katherine Patricia had a large plus size selection and I found the most beautiful wedding gown. I felt like a princess. I was not self conscious at all throughout the process. I would highly recommend Katherine Patricia!

Katherine Patricia 3

Katherine Patricia FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months