Katherine Patricia Reviews

Katherine Patricia 2
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 11/16/2018

Beautiful boutique and dresses

I purchased my dress at Katherine Patricia in March/April for my November wedding. Crystal was my consultant - she was kind, efficient, knowledgeable, patient, and made it a fun experience. I could contact not only the boutique but Crystal directly, which was helpful when I had some quick and random questions. The dresses speak for themselves. They have so, so many GORGEOUS dresses. Crystal helped me narrow down my options to the style I knew I wanted, and from there I found my dream dress. It was reasonably priced and Crystal helped me stay in my budget. I received so many compliments on my dress and felt absolutely beautiful. I can't thank KP enough for helping me feel so beautiful on one of the most special days of my life.

Chrisitna · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing place with a Large selection of dresses!! I found the wedding dress of my dreams here with the help of Nicole! She was amazing and really worked with me to find the exact style I was going for!! She was not pushy at all and made me feel so comfortable! This place is beautiful inside and the dressing room was HUGE. So many mirrors to look at the dresses from all angles when trying them on. Beautiful dresses, beautiful place and wonderful staff. Can't go wrong with that!

Lynn · Married on 09/22/2017

As a plus size bride I was worried I would have a difficult time finding my wedding gown. Katherine Patricia had a large plus size selection and I found the most beautiful wedding gown. I felt like a princess. I was not self conscious at all throughout the process. I would highly recommend Katherine Patricia!

Katherine Patricia 3

Holly · Married on 09/03/2017

This place is amazing! Their large selection was so great to find after months of looking around for bridesmaid dresses. They were not pushy at all when looking around and trying on dresses but very helpful when we needed it. My bridesmaids and I all agree their customer service so far throughout this process has been excellent, and with most of us out of town and working a lot, their hours of business are so accommodating!

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2017

My experience at Katherine Patricia's was amazing! Heather, Mary and Crystal all went above and beyond to make my dress buying experience a breeze. I ended up purchasing two dresses, my mother's dress and my veil from them. They kept the lines of communication open the entire time and I never felt as though I was wondering about my dresses. I am from the Syracuse area and had tried on dresses here in Syracuse a couple of times with no luck before desperately calling Katherine Patricia's. I was on a tight time schedule and needed to order a dress ASAP. I was frantic but I knew as soon as I spoke with Heather that she would make it work for me and she delivered. If I had to do it all over again, I would go straight to Katherine Patricia's and not waste any of my time at the other dress shops. GO THERE! You will be glad you did.

Amazing staff ,including the owner who helped me find the dress of my dreams! The showroom is also very easy to browse all of the dresses without feeling overwhelmed.

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

A wonderful place to go for a special dress. I purchase the dress for my reception here and the experience was wonderful. The ladies were so helpful and kind.

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2016

I had a wonderful experience here. The staff was helpful, honest, and quick to respond to phone calls and emails. Very professional, great selection and great prices. Would highly recommend. I liked how they weren't pushy and stayed within my price range for dress options.

Highly recommend Katherine Patricia for your bridal needs!! I had been to a few shops locally trying to find the dress of my dreams and came up short. I was getting frustrated! However as soon as I started to browse the racks at KP, I saw "the one"! I couldn't resist trying it on and as soon as I did, I knew I had found my gown! Crystal was amazing and helped me feel comfortable in my dress. I am so happy with the services and support KP offered to me for my big day! I highly recommend this dress shop!!! Plus they have recently expanded their store and their dress selection is HUGE!

Judy · Married on 10/01/2016

My daughter ordered her wedding gown from Katherine Patricia in October 2015 for her wedding in October 16 and had a wonderful experience at the shop. It came in when they said it would and the custom fit was perfect. The bridesmaids also ordered their gowns from KP and the only downfall was that they have mostly smaller sizes (an 8 was the largest by a particular designer) and therefore difficult for a larger woman to see how she would look in the dress. They did arrive in a timely manner. KP does not have a seamstress on staff so all alterations are done outside of the store. The groom also rented all tuxedos from them but these did not arrive when they said they would and with the wedding being out of the Rochester area this was a concern.

Karen · Married on 10/01/2016

Highly recommend Katherine Patricia!! I found my perfect dress here and the ladies were absolutely wonderful to work with! I had such a great experience that I had my bridesmaids get their dresses here and all the men in our party rented suits through them. They paid attention to all the details and everyone was dressed perfectly for our day!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2016

I have nothing but positive things to say about Katherine Patricia; the entire experience was wonderful and exactly as you'd hope you'd have for such an exciting appointment. I tried on countless dresses, and the staff was nothing but polite and helpful. I felt completely comfortable in the dressing room getting in and out of the dresses, and never once felt pressured or rushed. Because of Katherine Patricia, I was able to find the dress of my dreams!!!

• BvilleBride

Alison · Married on 09/17/2016

I worked with Crystal at Katherine Patricia who has been a consultant for 5 years and knows Maggie Sottero dresses like the back of her hand. She was so helpful with getting the dresses on, knowing what would fit and allowing me to make the decision. She was not trying to sell me anything I didn't need, just wanted me to love my dress. I found the dress that day and I can't wait until I can go try it on again.
    I had been to what seemed like a dozen different bridal stores and being a plus size bride is not easy when it comes to finding the right dress. However Crystal didn't make me feel like other consultants had at other stores. After feeling like I was never going to find a dress, I found it at Katherine Patricia and I can't wait to wear my Chesney dress on the big day!!

I bought my dress from Katherine Patricia for my wedding this past August and had such a great experience! I brought quite a few girls along but they accommodated us all so easily. Crystal was my consultant and she is amazing! Very professional, very knowledgable and makes you feel so comfortable. Their boutique is gorgeous with an upscale atmosphere. I could not have been happier to find my perfect dress with them. Highly recommend for excellent service and a great experience! Great group of women at Katherine Patricia!!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Linda and her team were amazing! She was so much fun to work with and knew her stuff! I absolutely love my dress I didn't want to take it off at all! One Enchanted Evening is the place to go for a wedding dress! You wont be disappointed!

Chelsey · Married on 07/22/2016

I found the wedding gown of my dreams at Katherine Patricia! The saleswoman that I worked with was incredible. She allowed me to take all of the time I needed to try on dresses, she listened to my thoughts and opinions, and she had good suggestions about dresses that I might like. I cried when I tried on my perfect dress! I highly recommend Katherine Patricia, they were a pleasure to work with!

Amelia · Married on 06/18/2016

I stopped in today to get ideas to make my moms veil my veil for my wedding. Heather showed me veils, headpieces and hair clips and was so helpful! Knowing I probably wouldn't buy today I didn't expect much help but that wasn't the case at all. She spent 30+ minutes helping us gather ideas. I would recommend this shop to anyone!

Alison · Married on 03/26/2016

I came to Katherine Patricia because I previously purchased a dress from another store and it was a disaster. The ladies at Katherine Patricia were amazing and I left with a dress that was outrageously beautiful. It was delivered with plenty of time and in great condition. The steamed it for me a few days before my wedding too to make sure the ruffles were perfect. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience and if I was to get married again, I'd go there in a heartbeat.

Kelly · Married on 09/26/2015

Great customer service. I went with my family and the staff made us all feel so special. I would recommend this place to anyone in Rochester, NY who is getting married!

Gail · Married on 07/31/2015

Everyone was extremely kind and helpful to me. I liked that I was able to look through all the sample dresses myself and choose the ones I wanted to try on. The saleswoman even allowed me to switch out the belt that came with my dress for a different one that she had in stock at no extra charge. My dress arrived as ordered, about a month earlier than they had told me to expect it. I couldn't be happier.

The staff was fantastic and their fill a bag for $20 was outstanding for bridesmaid dresses was awesome!!

Judy · Married on 07/12/2014

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a great experience ordering my bridesmaid dresses here. They were even able to fit a 9 year-old into a very small adult dress and it looked great! One of my bridesmaids was either measured or ordered incorrectly and they admitted fault (which can be rare) and ordered her a new one with time to spare. Highly recommend them!

Katherine Patricia 4

I bought my wedding dress back in January '15 right around the time of the transition to the new owner and store name (Katherine Patricia) so some minor details may have changed since then. At first I thought the selection a bit sparse, but I found my wedding dress! I had tried on the first 5 and had gotten dressed back into my own clothes when when the consultant who was assisting me walked over holding another dress and asked if I wanted to try it on. It was the one!! Exactly what I was looking for! 1 shop, 6 dresses total and I found my dress. The dress was a Maggie Sottero and I have received sooooo many compliments on it on my wedding day and when people look at our pictures.

I appreciated the large size of the dressing rooms, the mimosas, and the friendliness of the staff.

The women were very helpful and the prices were great!