37 E South St, Geneseo, NY 14454 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop

Here at The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop we have the dress of your dreams just waiting for you! We have a wide variety of sizes to meet the needs of every shape and size. We also have a large sale section of samples that can be purchased right off of the rack for the best price possible!

High Quality Dresses At Reasonable Prices! We pride ourselves on our gorgeous gown at affordable prices!

At The Wedding Dress and Tux Shop we are dedicated to helping you look just the way you always imagined you would on your special day!

But we don't stop there; from bridal consultation to alterations and pressing, our range of services is as vast as our selection of designer wedding gowns.

So whether you're looking for a formal, casual, unique, modest or plus sized wedding gown, you'll find the exact size and style you're looking for at The Wedding Dress and Tux Shop!

-The Wedding Dress and Tux Shop Staff

casa 2189 back
casablanca bridal 2174
luna ms
The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop
feb trunk show promo maggie sottero
amy m wedding 3
tory spencer 2
pettine wedding
stairs jess and jer
The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop
kasey wedding day jade dress
jen doll

The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 1
The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 2
The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 3

Britt · Married on 09/22/2018

I can't say enough about the team at The Wedding Dress! I truly felt like their #1 priority every time I walked in that door. I made my mind up in the first dress I put on, which Nancy suggested I try on "just to see!" After that, Kasey patiently helped me try on other styles and fits- until it was obvious I had found the one in the first dress. At every fitting, Jessie and Kasey made sure I was totally satisfied with the look and the fit. It was my dream dress and my dream experience of getting the dress! No pressure... no feelings of being rushed... no feelings of being ripped off... honestly, I'm still shocked at how affordable my gown was! In fact, it was so affordable, that I went ahead and got a belt and headpiece that Kasey hand picked for me. BEST EXPERIENCE WITH THE BEST SHOP! THANK YOU TWD!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Angelle · Married on 07/28/2018

The ladies here are just so sweet and make you feel so comfortable. They allowed me to pull any dress I or my family wanted to try on. I didn’t feel rushed at all. They made sure I was satisfied with my choice, at one point I tried on the two different dresses 3 times to be able choose. Their hours are flexible which is great because I had bought my dress over a year before my wedding and then two weeks before my wedding decided to go buy a veil. Since they have flexible hours I went one day after work, they new what I was describing and walked out of the store with it that night. They did an amazing job helping me find my special dress. Lets be real a dress with pockets is the best dress in my opinion! Such a great small boutique run by a great a great family.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 4
    The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 5
    The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 6

Lindsey · Married on 02/20/2018

The Wedding Dress offers superior service and quality. They have a great selection of designer dresses, are reasonably priced and offer a great experience with very clean dressing rooms and great staff. They do a wonderful job with alterations and were really flexible with fittings for my out of town bridesmaids.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Award

The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 37 E South St Geneseo, 14454 See on map
    Monday 10am - 5pmTuesday 10am - 8pmWednesday 10am - 5pmThursday 10am - 8pmFriday 10am - 4pmSaturday 10am - 3pm