7770 East Main Road, Le Roy, NY 14482 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stella's Bridal Boutique

Stella's is a full service bridal boutique that offers VIP Bridal and Bridesmaids appointments. It is our mission to make each and every bride feel their absolute best when shopping for their wedding dress. Be sure to visit our Facebook page which features any upcoming events.

Follow Stella's Bridal Boutique on

1 User photo

Stella's Bridal Boutique 1
  • Anna

Anna Coots · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Indecisive Brides START HERE!

Stella's was my first stop for my dress as they come highly recommended. I went there with NO idea what I was looking for. I worked with Kela, she put me in every kind of dress, mermaid, fit and flare, ball gown, A-line. Every dress she asked, "Okay, so what do you like and not like about this dress?" She was able to take my feedback and then find more and more dresses that narrowed down what I was looking for. I thought I found the dress that I loved and I decided to sleep on it. Kela was so supportive and understanding that this was a big decision. She set me up with another appointment, knowing I was going to look elsewhere. She gave me some great advice about searching too much.

After I had slept on it and shopped somewhere else, Stella's was the way to go. Other shops just let me have at it, and I had no idea where to begin or even look. Stella's listened to what I wanted and most importantly, stayed respectful of my price point.

I would recommend Stella's bridal for anyone's first-time dress shopping, they are so informative and really listen to their customers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KELA AND STELLA!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Anna!!!! WOW, thank YOU thank you for such a heartfelt review of your shopping experience with Stella's!! We really appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much for also including such detail about your appointment, it is so helpful for upcoming brides to hear! We are so honored to call you a Stella's Bride and CANNOT WAIT for your gown to come in so that we can see you in it again!! Xoxo- Stella and Kela

Heather · Getting married on 10/11/2019

I am from out of town and wanted my Great Aunt and Grandmother to see me try on dresses seeing as they probably will not make it to my actual wedding. I had the absolute best experience at Stella’s, it far exceeded what I thought trying on dresses would be like. Kela styled me for the appointment and she fantastic. What I thought I would love for a dress was not the case at all. Kela was able to take what I liked about a dress and pick out other options that better suited me. When I came out to show my family, Kela would go over the details of the dress; SHE KNEW EVERYTHING! The joy that I got to see on my Grandmother and Great Aunt’s faces will never be matched. There are truly no words to express how happy I am that Kela gave me those moments with my family, I will forever cherish them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, you are so sweet and so welcome! Hearing this means everything to me!! It was such a joy to work with you and your family. I am so happy that you were able to share that moment with your Great Aunt and Grandmother, it is such a special time for you and your loved ones! You are most certainly going to be a STUNNING bride on your special day! We wish you all the best with the rest of your wedding planning! xoxo - Kela <3
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 07/13/2019

The ladies at Stella's Bridal made me and my family so comfortable and welcome! Ryan was great very patient with me not really knowing what I wanted. By the end of my appointment I had three dresses that I really really liked. She made my experience so laid back and stress free. I never felt pressured or rushed. I would recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Sara!! We are so glad we were able to make it easy and stress free for you!! It's great to hear you found three dresses you loved! Congratulations to you and your fiance and enjoy the rest of your planning!! xoxo Stella, Ryan, and Kela

Stella's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Blessed Images photography
    Blessed Images photography Wedding Photographers

What an inviting and stunning bridal shop. You will not be disappointed if you make the drive to Stella's. So much more personalized than the big stores and great pricing.

• 7770 East Main Road Le Roy, 14482 See on map
    *By Appointment Only* Monday: Closed; Tuesday- Thursday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm; Friday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Sunday: Closed