Stella's Bridal Boutique

Le Roy, NY View map

Stella's is a full service bridal boutique that offers VIP Bridal appointments. It is our mission to make each and every bride feel their absolute best when shopping for their wedding dress. Be sure to visit our Instagram page (@stellasbridal) which features any upcoming events.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Teri
    Teri S. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding dress

Stella’s was knowledgeable in the bridal gown industry and found me the dress of my dreams. They did not push me and my mom to buy a more expensive dress or try to make a profit off of our experience. And even during covid they allowed me to go maskless and bring some guests with masks. My experience at stellas meant so much to my mom and I and it was the best part of my wedding planning experience hands down.
  • Cassie
    Cassie M. Married on 07/10/2021

Focused on my wants

Working with Kela was a joy. She listened to my wants/interests and pulled dresses that focused on just that. She only pulled dresses within my budget and when it was not in budget, she’d ask me if she wanted me to bring it into the fitting room. I loved how my visit to Stella’s Bridal was not rushed and I was listened to. I highly recommend you check it out!

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Cassie!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It means the world to us that you took the time out of your busy schedule to leave this review. It was such a pleasure working with you to help you find your dream dress! Xoxo- Kela :)
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 05/01/2021

Indecisive Brides START HERE!

Stella's was my first stop for my dress as they come highly recommended. I went there with NO idea what I was looking for. I worked with Kela, she put me in every kind of dress, mermaid, fit and flare, ball gown, A-line. Every dress she asked, "Okay, so what do you like and not like about this dress?" She was able to take my feedback and then find more and more dresses that narrowed down what I was looking for. I thought I found the dress that I loved and I decided to sleep on it. Kela was so supportive and understanding that this was a big decision. She set me up with another appointment, knowing I was going to look elsewhere. She gave me some great advice about searching too much.

After I had slept on it and shopped somewhere else, Stella's was the way to go. Other shops just let me have at it, and I had no idea where to begin or even look. Stella's listened to what I wanted and most importantly, stayed respectful of my price point.

I would recommend Stella's bridal for anyone's first-time dress shopping, they are so informative and really listen to their customers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KELA AND STELLA!

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Anna!!!! WOW, thank YOU thank you for such a heartfelt review of your shopping experience with Stella's!! We really appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much for also including such detail about your appointment, it is so helpful for upcoming brides to hear! We are so honored to call you a Stella's Bride and CANNOT WAIT for your gown to come in so that we can see you in it again!! Xoxo- Stella and Kela

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

17 photos · 06/19/2020
  • Mariah & Andrew
    34 photos · 10/13/2018

Blessed Images Photography Blessed Images Photography Wedding Photographers

What an inviting and stunning bridal shop. You will not be disappointed if you make the drive to Stella's. So much more personalized than the big stores and great pricing.

7770 East Main Road Le Roy, NY, 14482

*By Appointment Only* Monday: Closed; Tuesday- Thursday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm; Friday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Sunday: Closed
Location of (Stella's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding