7770 East Main Road, Le Roy, NY 14482 Map · Phone number

About Stella's Bridal Boutique

Stella's is a full service bridal boutique that offers VIP Bridal and Bridesmaids appointments. It is our mission to make each and every bride feel their absolute best when shopping for their wedding dress. Be sure to visit our Facebook page which features any upcoming events.

Follow Stella's Bridal Boutique on

72 Reviews for Stella's Bridal Boutique

1 User photo

Stella's Bridal Boutique 1

Heather · Getting married on 10/11/2019

I am from out of town and wanted my Great Aunt and Grandmother to see me try on dresses seeing as they probably will not make it to my actual wedding. I had the absolute best experience at Stella’s, it far exceeded what I thought trying on dresses would be like. Kela styled me for the appointment and she fantastic. What I thought I would love for a dress was not the case at all. Kela was able to take what I liked about a dress and pick out other options that better suited me. When I came out to show my family, Kela would go over the details of the dress; SHE KNEW EVERYTHING! The joy that I got to see on my Grandmother and Great Aunt’s faces will never be matched. There are truly no words to express how happy I am that Kela gave me those moments with my family, I will forever cherish them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, you are so sweet and so welcome! Hearing this means everything to me!! It was such a joy to work with you and your family. I am so happy that you were able to share that moment with your Great Aunt and Grandmother, it is such a special time for you and your loved ones! You are most certainly going to be a STUNNING bride on your special day! We wish you all the best with the rest of your wedding planning! xoxo - Kela <3
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 07/13/2019

The ladies at Stella's Bridal made me and my family so comfortable and welcome! Ryan was great very patient with me not really knowing what I wanted. By the end of my appointment I had three dresses that I really really liked. She made my experience so laid back and stress free. I never felt pressured or rushed. I would recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Sara!! We are so glad we were able to make it easy and stress free for you!! It's great to hear you found three dresses you loved! Congratulations to you and your fiance and enjoy the rest of your planning!! xoxo Stella, Ryan, and Kela
  • JAMIE

JAMIE · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Stella's is THE place to go!

Stella was the absolute best and I would recommend Stella's Bridal to anyone in Rochester or Buffalo! I was very nervous for my appointment and she made me feel so comfortable! This was my first appointment of the day and Stella set the bar SO HIGH! My family and friends that were with me absolutely loved her and she made it so fun. When I came back to order my dress she let me hang in it for awhile. I am so excited for my dress, but also that I'm getting it from such a great place!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

OMG Jamie, and cue tears!!! Wow, thank you so much for trusting in my abilities and allowing me to help you select the perfect dress for your Wedding Day!! You and your family are so sweet, you have a beautiful family and I am so glad that we get to call you a, "Stella's Bride" - Thank you for choosing Stella's Bridal Xo - Stella

Stella's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Blessed Images photography
    Blessed Images photography Wedding Photographers

What an inviting and stunning bridal shop. You will not be disappointed if you make the drive to Stella's. So much more personalized than the big stores and great pricing.

• 7770 East Main Road Le Roy, NY 14482 See on map
    *By Appointment Only* Monday: Closed; Tuesday- Thursday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm; Friday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Sunday: Closed