7770 East Main Road, Le Roy, NY 14482 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stella's Bridal Boutique

Stella's is a full service bridal boutique that offers VIP Bridal and Bridesmaids appointments. It is our mission to make each and every bride feel their absolute best when shopping for their wedding dress. Be sure to visit our Facebook page which features any upcoming events.

Follow Stella's Bridal Boutique on

Stella's Bridal Boutique 1
Stella's Bridal Boutique 2

Cassie Metzinger · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Focused on my wants

Working with Kela was a joy. She listened to my wants/interests and pulled dresses that focused on just that. She only pulled dresses within my budget and when it was not in budget, she’d ask me if she wanted me to bring it into the fitting room. I loved how my visit to Stella’s Bridal was not rushed and I was listened to. I highly recommend you check it out!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Stella's Bridal Boutique 3

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Cassie!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It means the world to us that you took the time out of your busy schedule to leave this review. It was such a pleasure working with you to help you find your dream dress! Xoxo- Kela :)
  • Anna

Anna Coots · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Indecisive Brides START HERE!

Stella's was my first stop for my dress as they come highly recommended. I went there with NO idea what I was looking for. I worked with Kela, she put me in every kind of dress, mermaid, fit and flare, ball gown, A-line. Every dress she asked, "Okay, so what do you like and not like about this dress?" She was able to take my feedback and then find more and more dresses that narrowed down what I was looking for. I thought I found the dress that I loved and I decided to sleep on it. Kela was so supportive and understanding that this was a big decision. She set me up with another appointment, knowing I was going to look elsewhere. She gave me some great advice about searching too much.

After I had slept on it and shopped somewhere else, Stella's was the way to go. Other shops just let me have at it, and I had no idea where to begin or even look. Stella's listened to what I wanted and most importantly, stayed respectful of my price point.

I would recommend Stella's bridal for anyone's first-time dress shopping, they are so informative and really listen to their customers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KELA AND STELLA!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Anna!!!! WOW, thank YOU thank you for such a heartfelt review of your shopping experience with Stella's!! We really appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much for also including such detail about your appointment, it is so helpful for upcoming brides to hear! We are so honored to call you a Stella's Bride and CANNOT WAIT for your gown to come in so that we can see you in it again!! Xoxo- Stella and Kela
  • Jena

Jena Crawford · Getting married on 03/21/2020

What every little girl dreams of

My experience at Stella’s was everything I have ever imagined it being. Saying yes to the dress and celebrating with a champagne toast was the icing on the cake. The were patient and understanding and made me feel so comfortable from the moment I walked in!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jena :) Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review. We are so honored that were able to make your bridal dreams come true!! There are not enough words for us to describe how grateful we are for each and every one of our Stella's Brides. You ladies are family to us and it is truly our pleasure to help you find the gown of your dreams!! Xoxo, Stella's Bridal

Stella's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Blessed Images photography
    Blessed Images photography Wedding Photographers

What an inviting and stunning bridal shop. You will not be disappointed if you make the drive to Stella's. So much more personalized than the big stores and great pricing.

• 7770 East Main Road Le Roy, 14482 See on map
    *By Appointment Only* Monday: Closed; Tuesday- Thursday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm; Friday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Sunday: Closed