67 Reviews for Stella's Bridal Boutique

Hair Accessories (2)
Jewelry (2)
63 Stella's Bridal Boutique Reviews

0.4

I feel that I have to leave an honest review based on my experience at Stella's. I purchased a bridesmaid dress, after being measured, that did not fit. This thing didn't even zip up my back at all; it seems to be at least three sizes too small. Regardless of how this happened, when I contacted Stella I feel I was not met with a helpful response.

I wish Stella had been more open to helping me and willing to help when I first contacted her. She stated that they can only recommend dress sizes and not force me to get a certain size, but I wanted to explain to her that I think something was wrong. Maybe the dress was labeled wrong by the manufacturer, because it did not fit my upper back and rib cage (i.e. not an area where I had or would gain weight). But based on the way the dress fit (or rather, didn't fit), there's no way I could have fit into it based off of my measurements. I got increasingly more upset as the conversation went on because I felt that I was not being provided helpful responses. I wish I had been met with something like, "So sorry this happened, let's see what we can do to help" at the outset.

Edited to add: I returned to Stella's today to see what could be done as far as alterations. Stella and the seamstress (I apologize, I don't remember her name) did fit me in on a day when they were booked with appointments so I much appreciate that. They went over some options for tailoring and we settled on adding some panels and a corset back. They also said they will cover the alterations at no cost, which is also much appreciated.

Profile Picture User6680884, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Stella's Bridal made me and my family so comfortable and welcome! Ryan was great very patient with me not really knowing what I wanted. By the end of my appointment I had three dresses that I really really liked. She made my experience so laid back and stress free. I never felt pressured or rushed. I would recommend them to any bride!!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/13/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I learned about Stella's years ago and waited for the day I could make an appointment with them. It was not disappointing. My fiance and I are planning a wedding in 6.5 months and our consultant Ryan was so absolutely helpful and full of options for our faster than normal time frame. I explained to her what I was looking for in a dress, what I was open to, and I ended up saying yes to a dress I didn't think I would. If I were able to look through the racks, I most likely would've blown right by it, but she pulled it and was so right to do so. As she was helping me in and out of dresses, the conversation between us ranged from wedding plans, to fiance details, to her trip to Rome, to finding a shared love of kayaking, lots of laughter - like I was talking to a friend! I cannot say enough about Ryan and my experience at Stella's. Because that's exactly what it was, an experience. I have always recommended Stella's to any brides looking for a place to shop, but I can tell my personal story now on how phenomenal they are. Thank you for making this step so incredibly easy and fun!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I just found my amazing dress at Stella's Bridal Boutique yesterday and absolutely loved my experience! I worked with Stella and she took time to listen to what I envisioned my wedding dress to look like. She found amazing dresses for me to try on in the styles I was interested in and the "fun" dress I tried on ended up being the one I fell in love with. Through the whole appointment Stella was so encouraging and honest. She has a contagious enthusiasm and made the whole time so comfortable for me and my guests. I would highly recommend everyone go visit her shop!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best experience at Stella's Bridal in LeRoy, and I am am not the bride! As "mom" of the bride, I can't tell enough people that if they are looking for the right place to have the best experience, and truly, want to have really special memories from the start, please take the extra time to make this your first stop. Most likely, it will be the best and other places will not measure up. We went to a bridal show, and first met Stella, who, even at the end of a long show, and many visitors to the vendor area, was as pleasant as if she just started greeting us at the beginning of the show. We booked an appointment as our first appt. for wedding dress shopping. Our consultant, Ryan worked so passionately in learning about my daughter and her preferences and even possible options that she was ok with and not ruled out. In a matter of minutes, she brought the most beautiful gowns, and even though my daughter looked amazing in many styles, Ryan completely understood her, and narrowed down the options, resulting in the dress that brought tears as we realized she was a bride at that very moment... We so wanted to not even look elsewhere, based on the time there alone, and Ryan and the whole magical experience. We did however, inform her that we had to honor the later appointment, out or respect to the time they set aside for us that day. Ryan appreciated the honesty, and never once tried to push a decision or obligation for the time she just spent with us, without a commitment. The professionalism and enthusiasm she had was so genuine, and she offered herself available for us at any point, and she meant it. We took the other appt, and wow, realized the difference between private time for a bride and other places. The non private time at the other appt was walking through other families and the bride's to be, staff yelling over the non private walls, and picking our own dresses...We went happily back to Stella's and said "yes"! This was the memory we wanted!!

Profile Picture becky, 8/8/18, 1 Review
4.7

I bought my dress at one of their sample sales and I'm so in love with it- it's not a dress that I would've been able to afford had it not been on sale. I also appreciated the extra 10% off just for wearing plaid that day! Since it was a sample sale, I didn't have anyone's attention one-on-one (I knew that going into the sale) but I was there for quite a few hours deciding between a few dresses and I was given all the time and space I needed to make a decision I was confident in. Thanks, Stella's!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

The boutique was adorable, my consultant, Ryan, was so helpful and the champagne and chocolates after I "said yes to the dress" was a great final touch to an awesome shopping experience! I highly recommend Stella's!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Stella was so amazing to work with! She made me feel comfortable and made the process so much fun!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First, the boutique is so cute! They really listened to what I wanted, and pulled lots of dresses in similar styles. They gave me a dress that was exactly what I was explaining. I'm so glad I chose Stella's for my wedding gown, and I can't wait to wear it in 10 days!!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/30/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only
3.7

My mother set up an appointment for us to go look at dresses shortly after my engagement (May 2015). While on the phone, whomever she spoke to tried to talk her out of setting up an appointment because our wedding date isn't until September of 2017. She was told "styles change, dresses change, you wouldn't want her to love a dress just for it to be gone in a few months." First red flag, but we went to our appointment any way. When we came in, we were warmly greeted by Stella and we were let loose to look at gowns while we waited for the "assigned" associate for my appointment. The associate asked some questions in regards to styles I liked or didn't like, colors, silhouettes, etc and we got started. The sample gowns are VERY large (double digits I believe) and the only dress clips that they had were binder clips! Some gowns were held together fine with these clips but some popped as soon as I exhaled. The most upsetting part of this visit was the associate pulling dresses that were out of our strict budget. Our budget for a gown was around $1500-$2000 and a gown she pulled was DOUBLE this budget (which was of course the dress I fell in love with and there were MANY tears due to the fact that it was simply not affordable). Though staff was very friendly, there were these few things that ruined the experience. Unfortunately I've had to look elsewhere for a boutique that will ONLY pull dresses in my budget and wont "Kleinfeld" you by pulling something you know you can't afford.

Profile Picture User5111759, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Stella's provided an amazing experience as I searched for the perfect wedding gown. I had made an appointment for a Saturday morning and tried on numerous beautiful dresses, all within the price range we discussed. They were very helpful in picking dresses that fit the style I wanted. Ryan was beyond wonderful to work with and left me with a very difficult choice between all of the great options. I had gone to another bridal boutique and did not get anywhere close to the experience I had at Stella's and still had a dress in the back of my mind that Ryan chose for me. I called on a Friday and wanted to come back in to try it on again. They were full with appointments and stil made time for me to come in and try on the dress I couldn't seem to get out of my head. I walked in and they had a room waiting for me with the dress and vail all ready to step into! As soon as I put it on I knew it was the one. Stella brought in champagne for myself, my mother and mother in law to be. The water works started for all of us. I would recommend Stella's to anyone in the future. I'm so happy to be a Stella bride!! Thanks Ryan and Stella!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Stella's, they are absolutely amazing. Especially Ryan, she was sweet, attentive, and helped me find the perfect dress! They helped me find a dress that fit my style and budget. I had a hard time deciding but the woman I worked with was patient and never rushed me to make a decision.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Stella's was beyond amazing! Ryan was super helpful and sweet! She explained all the different fits, colors and the fabrics to us. I had gone to three other bridal stores and didn't get that kind of treatment. She actually took her time and listened to what I was liking and not liking and helped me find my dream dress! I would highly recommend Stella's to anyone searching for their dream dress! Great service and staff!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such an amazing experience at Stella's bridal, The staff here is so amazing I can not thank you all enough!
The atmosphere is so beautiful and relaxed. Ryan hand picked dresses exactly to what I explained I was looking for and stayed within my budget. When I tried on the very first one I knew it was the one but to be 100 percent certain I tried on several more to see the different variations and styles I love how you aren't overwhelmed with a huge selection of dresses to choose from, and they don't rush you at all! (they let me try the first one on several times just to be sure) The next day I said yes to the dress!! I can not wait for my big day! I also want to thank kella and Stella as well you both were so amazing!

Profile Picture casey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This bridal boutique is absolutely the best. Ryan was awesome to work with and made the trip from Canandaigua well worth it. She was friendly and accommodating and made the experience a memorable one. My gown was absolutely beautiful and came in several weeks early. These women are the real deal and clearly care about their brides.

Profile Picture Marisa, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Stella is the nicest most positive person ever!

Profile Picture User7431862, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

This was the best wedding dress experience ever. I couldn't have asked for better ladies to help me find my perfect wedding gown. Ryan and Stella are the perfect duo to make your wedding dress dreams come true.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Stella and her team of badass women are awesome. Not only is her selection of high-quality gowns impressive, but her love for her work shines through. My dress was beautifully tailored by her resident seamstress and all door my guests wanted to know where I bought it. Thank you, Stella!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely love my dress and my experience at Stellas. I found my dress while my MOH was picking out her dress. I came back twice and knew that was my dress. Stella and Ryan were both so nice and made my dress buying experience great!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best time at Stella's Wedding Boutique. The store (which did not feel like a store) was just beautiful. Everyone was so friendly and they give you the one on one attention you need. I had gone to another place previously where the "stylists" are double booked and the store had easily 60+ people in it. After trying on a handful of dresses my appointment was suddenly done. At Stella's I worked with Ryan and she was so good at narrowing the type of wedding dress I wanted-- and she let me try on as many as I needed to in order for me to figure out the type I liked. She never rushed me and never pushed me towards one dress or anything I did not want to do. She gave me her undivided attention. At Stella's even though there were a few other clients there, I felt like we (my mom, and two co-maids of honor) were the only ones there and were treated that way. The owner, Stella, made a point to introduce herself to us even though she was not working with us. I ended up saying "yes to the dress there" but if I hadn't I still would recommend this place. All the dresses I tried on were beautiful and were high quality and they had dress for every budget. I ended up spending a lot less then I thought I would on a gorgeous gown that I can not wait to wear for my wedding day!! Once I said yes to the dress they broke out some champagne and chocolates for us to celebrate. It was such a great experience! I resided in Rochester, so the boutique was a little over 30 minutes away--but the drive is totally worth it!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only

Stella is amazing and her boutique is perfect! She made the dress finding process so much fun and easy. I cannot wait to walk down the aisle

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

Stella was absolutely fabulous to work with. From the initial phone call, to the warm greeting (even personalized sign welcoming our group) to the perfect dress, it was an outstanding experience. Stella makes you feel right at home, and pulls the most perfect dresses. We celebrated saying "yes" to the dress by toasting champagne that Stella brought out on a silver platter! It was amazing and I cannot recommend enough!

Profile Picture User5305767, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.2

Great service, great attention to detail, easy to work with.

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations

Stella and Ryan made me feel like an AMAZING bride! They treat you like you are the only bride they have not only during your initial appointment but every time you go in for fittings. The customer service they provide is worth every penny and they were very helpful finding the perfect dress within budget. If you want a Rochester version of "Say yes to the dress" they give the full experience and are super sweet doing what they clearly love to do! I cannot thank them enough for making my experience perfect and stress free. They even rescheduled me and squeezed me in when I forgot my shoes my first fitting. I can't recommend them enough! Don't waste time going anywhere else. Yasmin did an amazing job with my alterations too. At one point I asked her how she knew what to do, and she replied "its like Cinderella, bippity boppity boo" She's right, my dress was AWESOME!

Profile Picture Amelia, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

Stella and her staff were amazing. I can not say enough good things about working with them. From the first appointment when I was so nervous to try on dresses to the final steam of my dress days before the wedding, everything was smooth. I really liked the way that during the first appointment to try on dresses, Stella didn't ask me to go pick something out, rather she listened to some of the types of dresses I liked and she brought them to me. This helped me focus and find the dress of my dreams. Then the seamstress she works with was so good at what she does, and professional and friendly. She was very easy to work with and my dress fit perfectly, I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews