Stella's Bridal Boutique Reviews

70 | Le Roy, NY

70 Reviews for Stella's Bridal Boutique

70 Stella's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Heather · Getting married on 10/11/2019

I am from out of town and wanted my Great Aunt and Grandmother to see me try on dresses seeing as they probably will not make it to my actual wedding. I had the absolute best experience at Stella’s, it far exceeded what I thought trying on dresses would be like. Kela styled me for the appointment and she fantastic. What I thought I would love for a dress was not the case at all. Kela was able to take what I liked about a dress and pick out other options that better suited me. When I came out to show my family, Kela would go over the details of the dress; SHE KNEW EVERYTHING! The joy that I got to see on my Grandmother and Great Aunt’s faces will never be matched. There are truly no words to express how happy I am that Kela gave me those moments with my family, I will forever cherish them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, you are so sweet and so welcome! Hearing this means everything to me!! It was such a joy to work with you and your family. I am so happy that you were able to share that moment with your Great Aunt and Grandmother, it is such a special time for you and your loved ones! You are most certainly going to be a STUNNING bride on your special day! We wish you all the best with the rest of your wedding planning! xoxo - Kela <3

Sara · Getting married on 07/13/2019

The ladies at Stella's Bridal made me and my family so comfortable and welcome! Ryan was great very patient with me not really knowing what I wanted. By the end of my appointment I had three dresses that I really really liked. She made my experience so laid back and stress free. I never felt pressured or rushed. I would recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Sara!! We are so glad we were able to make it easy and stress free for you!! It's great to hear you found three dresses you loved! Congratulations to you and your fiance and enjoy the rest of your planning!! xoxo Stella, Ryan, and Kela

Amanda · Getting married on 12/29/2018

I learned about Stella's years ago and waited for the day I could make an appointment with them. It was not disappointing. My fiance and I are planning a wedding in 6.5 months and our consultant Ryan was so absolutely helpful and full of options for our faster than normal time frame. I explained to her what I was looking for in a dress, what I was open to, and I ended up saying yes to a dress I didn't think I would. If I were able to look through the racks, I most likely would've blown right by it, but she pulled it and was so right to do so. As she was helping me in and out of dresses, the conversation between us ranged from wedding plans, to fiance details, to her trip to Rome, to finding a shared love of kayaking, lots of laughter - like I was talking to a friend! I cannot say enough about Ryan and my experience at Stella's. Because that's exactly what it was, an experience. I have always recommended Stella's to any brides looking for a place to shop, but I can tell my personal story now on how phenomenal they are. Thank you for making this step so incredibly easy and fun!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Amanda!!! We LOVED having you and your family!!! Your engagement story is both funny and incredible. I am obsessed with how your ring ties together with it, and how perfect your dress is! You look STUNNING! Thank you so much for being such a loyal, long term Stella's Bridal fan! Congratulations on officially becoming a Stella's Bride and welcome to our bridal family! xoxo Stella, Ryan, and Kela

anna · Married on 09/08/2018

I purchased my wedding dress at Stella's this past year- this was the 3rd boutique I had been to and I knew right away it was going to be a great experience. From the minute you walk in the ladies make you feel so special and excited. They listened to my ideas of what I wanted in a dress and took the time to work with me to find several options, and eventually the one. I never felt rushed or pressured, and when I found the dress they took extra time to help me pick out accessories. Stella's also recommended a great tailor locally who did a beautiful job fitting my dress and making it look perfect. I would highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Anna, WOW thank YOU for taking the time to write such a kind-hearted review of your overall experience with Stella's! We truly love what we do and feel it is an honor to help women select the dress they will hold so sacred for years to come. You will forever be a part of our Stella family and we wish you and your family nothing but the BEST. Xoxo - Stella & Team

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

I just found my amazing dress at Stella's Bridal Boutique yesterday and absolutely loved my experience! I worked with Stella and she took time to listen to what I envisioned my wedding dress to look like. She found amazing dresses for me to try on in the styles I was interested in and the "fun" dress I tried on ended up being the one I fell in love with. Through the whole appointment Stella was so encouraging and honest. She has a contagious enthusiasm and made the whole time so comfortable for me and my guests. I would highly recommend everyone go visit her shop!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Courtney!!! It was a true honor to have been able to help you find your dream dress! I had an amazing time with you and your guests! You look like a Bridal Goddess in your dress! Congratulations again on becoming a Stella's Bride!! - xoxo Stella

Andrea · Married on 08/18/2018

Stella’s Bridal Boutique in LeRoy, NY is absolutely amazing and beyond beautiful! It’s one of the most gorgeous places I have seen! A quaint little boutique sitting on acres of land with a long winding driveway. The inside is just as stunning. The staff there is the best and super sweet!! I loved working with Ryan. She was very knowledgeable and the nicest person you will ever meet! I felt very comfortable and relaxed. My favorite part about Stella’s Bridal was that they accommodated to only one bride at a time! Which makes for a very memorable and intimate experience. There were so many gorgeous wedding dresses. Ryan knew what I wanted and helped me choose a beautiful Lillian West wedding dress!! When I first tried the dress on at Stella’s, the song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to came on their radio. I knew it was meant to be. The whole experience will be memory that will last a lifetime! Thank you Stella’s for making that moment special.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Stella's Bridal Boutique 1

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Omg Andrea!! We are in actual tears reading your review! This is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever said to us! We are so proud to call you a Stella's Bride and could not be more honored to have helped you on the journey to finding the dress of your dreams. You are forever part of the Stella's Family. You looked amazing in everything, but the moment you had with your dress could not be topped! Plus your song being played at the perfect moment (we can't make these things up lol). We cannot wait to see what this next chapter of your life has in store for you!! We know its going to be amazing! Xoxo- Stella & Team

becky · Married on 08/08/2018

Best experience at Stella's Bridal in LeRoy, and I am am not the bride! As "mom" of the bride, I can't tell enough people that if they are looking for the right place to have the best experience, and truly, want to have really special memories from the start, please take the extra time to make this your first stop. Most likely, it will be the best and other places will not measure up. We went to a bridal show, and first met Stella, who, even at the end of a long show, and many visitors to the vendor area, was as pleasant as if she just started greeting us at the beginning of the show. We booked an appointment as our first appt. for wedding dress shopping. Our consultant, Ryan worked so passionately in learning about my daughter and her preferences and even possible options that she was ok with and not ruled out. In a matter of minutes, she brought the most beautiful gowns, and even though my daughter looked amazing in many styles, Ryan completely understood her, and narrowed down the options, resulting in the dress that brought tears as we realized she was a bride at that very moment... We so wanted to not even look elsewhere, based on the time there alone, and Ryan and the whole magical experience. We did however, inform her that we had to honor the later appointment, out or respect to the time they set aside for us that day. Ryan appreciated the honesty, and never once tried to push a decision or obligation for the time she just spent with us, without a commitment. The professionalism and enthusiasm she had was so genuine, and she offered herself available for us at any point, and she meant it. We took the other appt, and wow, realized the difference between private time for a bride and other places. The non private time at the other appt was walking through other families and the bride's to be, staff yelling over the non private walls, and picking our own dresses...We went happily back to Stella's and said "yes"! This was the memory we wanted!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Oh My Gosh Becky!!! Thank you for taking the time to write this AMAZING Review!! We can't tell you how much this means to us! Working with you, your daughter, and the rest of your family was so fantastic, we loved having all of you in the shop both times!! Your daughter is so sweet and she looks absolutely incredible in her dress! We are honored that we were able to help her find a dress that makes her feel like the beautiful bride she is! We cannot wait to have you all back in again when her dress arrives!! Thank you again and congratulations to Sam & her fiance!!! <3 - Stella & Ryan

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

The boutique was adorable, my consultant, Ryan, was so helpful and the champagne and chocolates after I "said yes to the dress" was a great final touch to an awesome shopping experience! I highly recommend Stella's!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Nicole!!! We are so happy we were able to give you the ultimate bridal experience!! Congratulations again and enjoy the rest of your planning!! xoxo - Stella's Bridal

Melanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Stella was so amazing to work with! She made me feel comfortable and made the process so much fun!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

First, the boutique is so cute! They really listened to what I wanted, and pulled lots of dresses in similar styles. They gave me a dress that was exactly what I was explaining. I'm so glad I chose Stella's for my wedding gown, and I can't wait to wear it in 10 days!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Aww Elizabeth!! Thank you so much for your review!! We loved helping you find your dress!! It doesn't even feel like that long ago when you were here, how time flies! We are so happy & excited for you and your fiancé! You are going to look perfect on your day! Best wishes to you both! xoxo Stella, Ryan, and Kela

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2017

Stella's provided an amazing experience as I searched for the perfect wedding gown. I had made an appointment for a Saturday morning and tried on numerous beautiful dresses, all within the price range we discussed. They were very helpful in picking dresses that fit the style I wanted. Ryan was beyond wonderful to work with and left me with a very difficult choice between all of the great options. I had gone to another bridal boutique and did not get anywhere close to the experience I had at Stella's and still had a dress in the back of my mind that Ryan chose for me. I called on a Friday and wanted to come back in to try it on again. They were full with appointments and stil made time for me to come in and try on the dress I couldn't seem to get out of my head. I walked in and they had a room waiting for me with the dress and vail all ready to step into! As soon as I put it on I knew it was the one. Stella brought in champagne for myself, my mother and mother in law to be. The water works started for all of us. I would recommend Stella's to anyone in the future. I'm so happy to be a Stella bride!! Thanks Ryan and Stella!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Jenna!! We were beyond honored to have had the pleasure of working with you and your family! We are obsessed with the gown you chose and you look STUNNING in it!! Congratulations again and we're so glad to call you a "Stella's Bride!" - Stella & Ryan

Sara · Married on 09/02/2017

I had a wonderful experience at Stella's, they are absolutely amazing. Especially Ryan, she was sweet, attentive, and helped me find the perfect dress! They helped me find a dress that fit my style and budget. I had a hard time deciding but the woman I worked with was patient and never rushed me to make a decision.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We so appreciate this wonderful review, Sara!!! It was an honor helping you find your dress and we loved having you in! You are so stunning in it! Best of luck throughout the rest of your planning process :)

Annie · Married on 09/01/2017

My experience at Stella's was beyond amazing! Ryan was super helpful and sweet! She explained all the different fits, colors and the fabrics to us. I had gone to three other bridal stores and didn't get that kind of treatment. She actually took her time and listened to what I was liking and not liking and helped me find my dream dress! I would highly recommend Stella's to anyone searching for their dream dress! Great service and staff!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Annie!! It was our pleasure helping you find the dress of your dreams! You look absolutely gorgeous in it :) Congrats again on becoming a "Stella's Bride"!

casey · Married on 08/12/2017

I had such an amazing experience at Stella's bridal, The staff here is so amazing I can not thank you all enough!
    The atmosphere is so beautiful and relaxed. Ryan hand picked dresses exactly to what I explained I was looking for and stayed within my budget. When I tried on the very first one I knew it was the one but to be 100 percent certain I tried on several more to see the different variations and styles I love how you aren't overwhelmed with a huge selection of dresses to choose from, and they don't rush you at all! (they let me try the first one on several times just to be sure) The next day I said yes to the dress!! I can not wait for my big day! I also want to thank kella and Stella as well you both were so amazing!

Marisa · Married on 06/17/2017

This bridal boutique is absolutely the best. Ryan was awesome to work with and made the trip from Canandaigua well worth it. She was friendly and accommodating and made the experience a memorable one. My gown was absolutely beautiful and came in several weeks early. These women are the real deal and clearly care about their brides.

Susan · Married on 10/15/2016

This was the best wedding dress experience ever. I couldn't have asked for better ladies to help me find my perfect wedding gown. Ryan and Stella are the perfect duo to make your wedding dress dreams come true.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Susan!! Thank you for your wonderful review!! It has been a true honor to be able to work with you throughout your entire wedding dress process! You chose an absolutely amazing gown and you look STUNNING in it!! See you soon for your next fitting! :)

Jenna · Married on 09/30/2016

Stella and her team of badass women are awesome. Not only is her selection of high-quality gowns impressive, but her love for her work shines through. My dress was beautifully tailored by her resident seamstress and all door my guests wanted to know where I bought it. Thank you, Stella!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much for your amazing review!!! We absolutely loved working with you and you looked absolutely incredible in your wedding dress!! Congrats and again, we are so glad to call you a "Stella's Bride!"

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

I absolutely love my dress and my experience at Stellas. I found my dress while my MOH was picking out her dress. I came back twice and knew that was my dress. Stella and Ryan were both so nice and made my dress buying experience great!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Amanda!! We absolutely loved working with you and are so glad we were able to help you find your dream dress! You look amazing in it! Congratulations on your marriage girl!!

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

I had the best time at Stella's Wedding Boutique. The store (which did not feel like a store) was just beautiful. Everyone was so friendly and they give you the one on one attention you need. I had gone to another place previously where the "stylists" are double booked and the store had easily 60+ people in it. After trying on a handful of dresses my appointment was suddenly done. At Stella's I worked with Ryan and she was so good at narrowing the type of wedding dress I wanted-- and she let me try on as many as I needed to in order for me to figure out the type I liked. She never rushed me and never pushed me towards one dress or anything I did not want to do. She gave me her undivided attention. At Stella's even though there were a few other clients there, I felt like we (my mom, and two co-maids of honor) were the only ones there and were treated that way. The owner, Stella, made a point to introduce herself to us even though she was not working with us. I ended up saying "yes to the dress there" but if I hadn't I still would recommend this place. All the dresses I tried on were beautiful and were high quality and they had dress for every budget. I ended up spending a lot less then I thought I would on a gorgeous gown that I can not wait to wear for my wedding day!! Once I said yes to the dress they broke out some champagne and chocolates for us to celebrate. It was such a great experience! I resided in Rochester, so the boutique was a little over 30 minutes away--but the drive is totally worth it!

Stella is amazing and her boutique is perfect! She made the dress finding process so much fun and easy. I cannot wait to walk down the aisle

Sent on 11/04/2015

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are so happy we were able to make your appointment fun and easy while you found your dress! You are going to look gorgeous on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your review :)

Stella was absolutely fabulous to work with. From the initial phone call, to the warm greeting (even personalized sign welcoming our group) to the perfect dress, it was an outstanding experience. Stella makes you feel right at home, and pulls the most perfect dresses. We celebrated saying "yes" to the dress by toasting champagne that Stella brought out on a silver platter! It was amazing and I cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it! We are so happy we were able to make it such a good experience for you! We are glad that we can call you a Stella's Bride!

Amelia · Married on 06/18/2016

Stella and Ryan made me feel like an AMAZING bride! They treat you like you are the only bride they have not only during your initial appointment but every time you go in for fittings. The customer service they provide is worth every penny and they were very helpful finding the perfect dress within budget. If you want a Rochester version of "Say yes to the dress" they give the full experience and are super sweet doing what they clearly love to do! I cannot thank them enough for making my experience perfect and stress free. They even rescheduled me and squeezed me in when I forgot my shoes my first fitting. I can't recommend them enough! Don't waste time going anywhere else. Yasmin did an amazing job with my alterations too. At one point I asked her how she knew what to do, and she replied "its like Cinderella, bippity boppity boo" She's right, my dress was AWESOME!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, Amelia!!! We absolutely loved working with you and you looked beyond stunning in your wedding gown! Congratulations again to you and your husband!!

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

Stella and her staff were amazing. I can not say enough good things about working with them. From the first appointment when I was so nervous to try on dresses to the final steam of my dress days before the wedding, everything was smooth. I really liked the way that during the first appointment to try on dresses, Stella didn't ask me to go pick something out, rather she listened to some of the types of dresses I liked and she brought them to me. This helped me focus and find the dress of my dreams. Then the seamstress she works with was so good at what she does, and professional and friendly. She was very easy to work with and my dress fit perfectly, I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night!

jordan · Married on 10/24/2015

Stella has an awesome personality and was a pleasure to work with! I love how she's local!

Kelsey · Married on 09/26/2015

Stella, Yasmin, Laura & Ryan are the BEST!!!! ......every time I look at my wedding photos I fall in love with my dress (and my bridesmaid's dresses!) all over again. Without Stella's Bridal my wedding and wedding dress shopping experience would not have been the same, you ladies are incredible! My very first dress shopping day was at Stella's (i did not know what i wanted and i left empty handed) and SEVEN other bridal shops (and 43 dresses) later i found myself missing Stella's. I made a second appointment & within minutes Stella had picked my wedding dress based on my new knowledge of wedding dresses & actually knowing what i wanted. Support local business, don't do big box stores, you will definitely not get the genuine VIP treatment you will receive at Stella's!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Stella's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Kelsey!! It was a pleasure working with you and your family and we are honored that you allowed us to become a part of your wedding day!