House of Bridal

Le Roy, NY View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

New Bridal Dress Destination

House of Bridal is a wedding dress boutique located in Le Roy, New York serving Rochester and Buffalo area. It was established by Mady and Stephanie, who have worked in the wedding industry for several years. With their love for helping others, they decided to found their own bridal boutique. These girls are devoted to creating an enjoyable and memorable dress-shopping experience.

Saying "Yes to the dress" at House of Bridal is designed to be a memorable experience. We aim to ensure that brides feel like they are on a pedestal while looking for their dream dress. When entering the shop, you are greeted by a stylist to welcome you and guide you through your appointment. We offer a two hour bridal appointment for the bride ready to find their dream dress. Also, we offer a one hour appointment for the bride who doesn't need a full two hours because they know what they want or for the bride that has no idea where to start and needs some gudiance. We also offer different accessories, such as bridal belts and hair pieces, to complete every brides look.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Amelia
    Amelia F. Getting married on 11/18/2023

The Absolute Best!

I was able to set up an appointment right online and filled out a brief survey of what type of dress I wanted. During the appointment, Mady took a few dresses that fit my survey and had me try them on. I loved every single one, but she had me try a style I never thought I'd love.. Thank God she did because seeing that style on brought me to tears and I ended up purchasing that dress! Extremely knowledgeable of their inventory and of all dresses. She was so honest with me and made me beyond comfortable! HIGHLY recommend!!!

House of Bridal's reply:

Amelia. your smile is contagious and we are so glad you are our bride!! Thank you for the kind words. I can't wait to see you again when your gown arrives!!
    Courtney A. Getting married on 10/07/2023

Wedding Dress

The House of Bridal was an amazing place with such great people working there! Highly recommend.

House of Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!!! You have a beautiful heart!!! It was our pleasure working with you, can't wait until your dress comes in!!!
    Kierstin F. Getting married on 08/20/2023

My dress shopping experience

This was the first place i looked to find a wedding dress. The experience i had was absolutely amazing. The 2 hours i spent there were filled with lots of laughs and lots of happy tears!! The girls made the dress shopping experience one i will always remember and cherish. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. Can’t express enough how thankful i am for the ladies help! I said yes to the dress!!

House of Bridal's reply:

You and your family were a blast! We loved the two hours we got to spend with you all. Can’t wait until your dress comes in!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Team

Mady Fox
Mady Fox
CO-OWNER

Mady Fox the other founder at House of Bridal, enjoys her own family as well; her two children, Farrah and Easton and husband Billy. She also has an amazing love for her camp, which is her peaceful slice of heaven. She can’t leave out the love she has for her 22 chickens. Mady enjoys the peace of the outdoors and living in the outskirts of town. She also has a drive for fashion and has been in the bridal industry for some time. Bridal is the direction her heart and she loves helping brides find their dream wedding dress!

Stephanie Lentine
Stephanie Lentine
CO-OWNER

Stephanie Lentine is one of the founders of House of Bridal, during her free time she loves spending it with her family; her two boys Nicholas, Jonathan and her husband Sam. She has always had a huge passion for helping others including animals. She loves outdoor sports, water skiing, wake surfing and spending time at her cottage (she loves lake life). Stephanie has been in the fashion industry for some time as well as bridal industry and is focused on helping brides find the dresses of their dreams.

19 Main St Le Roy, NY, 14482
Location of (House of Bridal)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding