The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop Reviews

The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 1
The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 2
The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 3

Britt · Married on 09/22/2018

I can't say enough about the team at The Wedding Dress! I truly felt like their #1 priority every time I walked in that door. I made my mind up in the first dress I put on, which Nancy suggested I try on "just to see!" After that, Kasey patiently helped me try on other styles and fits- until it was obvious I had found the one in the first dress. At every fitting, Jessie and Kasey made sure I was totally satisfied with the look and the fit. It was my dream dress and my dream experience of getting the dress! No pressure... no feelings of being rushed... no feelings of being ripped off... honestly, I'm still shocked at how affordable my gown was! In fact, it was so affordable, that I went ahead and got a belt and headpiece that Kasey hand picked for me. BEST EXPERIENCE WITH THE BEST SHOP! THANK YOU TWD!!!

Angelle · Married on 07/28/2018

The ladies here are just so sweet and make you feel so comfortable. They allowed me to pull any dress I or my family wanted to try on. I didn’t feel rushed at all. They made sure I was satisfied with my choice, at one point I tried on the two different dresses 3 times to be able choose. Their hours are flexible which is great because I had bought my dress over a year before my wedding and then two weeks before my wedding decided to go buy a veil. Since they have flexible hours I went one day after work, they new what I was describing and walked out of the store with it that night. They did an amazing job helping me find my special dress. Lets be real a dress with pockets is the best dress in my opinion! Such a great small boutique run by a great a great family.

The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 4
    The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 5
    The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop 6

Lindsey · Married on 02/20/2018

The Wedding Dress offers superior service and quality. They have a great selection of designer dresses, are reasonably priced and offer a great experience with very clean dressing rooms and great staff. They do a wonderful job with alterations and were really flexible with fittings for my out of town bridesmaids.

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Kasey, Jess and Nancy made the whole experience of finding a wedding dress and preparing for the big day, easy and enjoyable! Finding my wedding dress wasn't nerve wrecking or scary like most imagine, thanks to Kasey. I didn't have much of an idea, so she helped pull styles and within a short amount of time I had tried on multiple dresses and had it narrowed down to my favorite two. After choosing the dress and leading up to the wedding, they made the process simple. I live in New Jersey, so they always just scheduled the fittings around when I would be home in New York. I would recommend The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop to anyone! Thank you ladies for helping me my find my dream dress and making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

A huge thank you to the Wedding Dress & Tux Shop for all the assistance and for helping me find my perfect dress! From when we walked in the door the first day, to walking out with my dress their personalized service was awesome. I felt comfortable immediately and they really worked with me on what would look best for my shape. Thank you Kasey, Jessica and Nancy for all your hard work!

Megan

I love this shop! I had an amazing experience. My consultant was Kasey and she was fantastic. Her and I even share the same wedding date! She listened to all of my wants and pulled the perfect dress for me. I didn't even want to try it on but she told me it would look different on and she couldn't have been more right! I'm so thankful that I came to this shop and found the perfect gown. The carry the best designers and have quality gowns. Go see Kasey and the rest of the ladies at The Wedding Dress and Tux Shop!

I had a wonderful experience with the Wedding Dress. Jessica was patient as I tried to find the perfect wedding dress for the big day. She was very helpful and pulled many dresses that I might like. The individualized attention was so nice and can't be found at all wedding shops. The alterations were fantastic as well. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

The women at this place are amazing! They do a great job with helping you find the dress you love & they are not pushy at all which made me love them even more. I would recommend The Wedding Dress Shop to every one. They really have amazing dresses & the women are so helpful. Every time I have called I have always heard back from someone immediately. There prices are great & they have everything you need for your wedding day attire. Also, another plus is they keep your dress there until you do alterations, so basically until your last alterations appointment, most bridal places do not do that they make you take it home until you start alterations. Again, this is a fabulous place!

Mary · Married on 05/24/2015

The Wedding Dress and their wonderful staff made 2015 a wonderful year for me! With 3 weddings on tap and my roles as mother of the bride/groom and as a young at heart bride myself, I could not have been more pleased with the service and support provided. All of my dresses were elegant and perfect for our March, May and July weddings - very efficient, knowledgeable service and high quality merchandise.

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/01/2015

The ladies at The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop were absolutely amazing. After listening to what I was envisioning they pulled the Maggie Sottero - Priscilla. From the moment I saw it, I fell in love. I loved the fact that this shop has a small shop feel and locally owned. I can't thank them enough for helping me find the most wonderful dress for my wedding day.

Jasmaine · Married on 09/06/2014

We did everything here! I bought my perfect dress for a great price, and had it altered here! Everything was perfect! My bridesmaids and groomsmen went through them for dresses and tux rentals. Loved the tuxes we picked out and everything went together perfect. The service was amazing! It was the perfect bridal experience! I loved the small shop atmosphere. It was never crowded.

I could never thank Jessica & Kasey at The Wedding Dress enough for helping me find my dream wedding gown. From start to finish they provided nothing but exceptional service and are the nicest girls I could have ever asked to work with. On top of helping me find my dress, they were even able to find the bridesmaids dresses I had wanted that seemed to be impossible to find! Kasey & Jessica are truly talented at what they do! I will be forever thankful for my amazing wedding dress, and for how beautiful I felt in it on my wedding day!

They were very professional and made me feel very comfortable when trying dresses on.

The ladies at The Wedding Dress and Tux Shop are FANTASTIC! I cannot rave enough about this little shop and the wonderful people that work there. My dress was a Maggie Sottero that truly wowed everyone at my wedding. I can only hope that every girl out there can have the experience that I had when looking for a wedding gown.

Peggy · Married on 10/12/2012

HIGHLY recommended! Jessica is so much fun, gives honest opinions and was very patient with us. After a few alterations, my dress fit beautifully. Very comfortable atmosphere. I can't say enough good things about this shop!

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2012

My dress, my bridesmaids dresses and tux's came from the wedding dress! They all were very helpful in helping and suggesting styles, colors that would look good on everyone! The staff are all super nice and very kind. (Jessica was my favorite:) They are open various hours and very accommodating to peoples schedules! They are also very patient when it comes to your fittings, and willing to go to the extra mile to make sure everything is just perfect!

• Renee

Renee · Married on 08/25/2012

The ladies at the shop were absolutely amazing. They worked with us untill we were satisfied and went above and beyond to make our dresses and our day just perfect. They even helped with suggestions of other vendors as we were going through the planning process. Highly recommend them, it's worth the drive!

Emily · Married on 08/17/2012

Super helpful and made you feel like the only bride! Loved working with these ladies!

All of the girls were so nice and helpful!

Kristina · Married on 07/06/2012

They payed attention of every detail to make sure I looked beautiful on my wedding day! The staff was wonderful and very friendly! They knew my name every time I walked in the door, usually unscheduled. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2012

They have a great selection of dresses. They carry many different brands of dresses. I ended up purchasing an Alfred Angelo dress and it was perfect. The alterations were done at a very affordable price and I loved the fact that they let me keep the dress there until I picked it up the day before the wedding. Everyone who works there is so sweet and easy to work with.

danielle · Married on 12/03/2011

This "boutique" like shop was amazing! From the wonderful people to the up to date styles they have available, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else for my wedding dress. I also found a wide selection of bridesmaid dresses that looked great on all of my girls and they all had very different body types. Even the tuxedos were fun! My finance had such a good time bringing his groomsmen in to pick things out and get measured. Needless to say this unique shop in Geneseo is the only place I would recommend going for all your wedding essentials. I have had so many compliments about how unique and different my dress was! If you want to WOW on your wedding day go visit the wonderful women at The Wedding Dress & Tux Shop.

Lori · Married on 11/26/2011

This shop really pays attention to detail. I tried other shops that didn't give me the time of day. My wedding was perfect!!!! I bought everything here, including tuxedos. My maid of honor was recently engaged and will be coming here in the Spring to buy her dress. Can't say enough about this great little shop!

Carrie · Married on 10/08/2011

What a well kept secret! I bought my wedding dress and all my brides maids dresses here. Everything went very smoothly, alterations were great too. My dress was about 500 dollars less for the same dress in a Rochester store. We are coming back for my sisters wedding in 2012!

Lynn · Married on 09/24/2011

What a fun dress shop! I found all the girls to be helpful and patient with me. I tried on at least 10 dresses until I found the perfect one. Prices were right too.
    I would shop locally in Geneseo and not bother with the city stores. Kudos to the Wedding Dress and Tux Shop!!!