Victoria's Bridal Shoppe Reviews

Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Suchan · Getting married on 08/15/2020

So lovely and helpful!

I cannot thank the ladies at Victoria's enough. I was very unsure about what style of dress would suite me, and had vague ideas that a fit and flare was what I liked, but not right for my body. I was so pleasantly surprised, and felt so encouraged by their enthusiasm and support to find the right (fit and flare) dress for me! Great selection, beautiful new location and so sweet to the guests I brought with me, including them in the process! Thank you!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ashley · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Buying my wedding dress

All of the ladies working there are fabulous! The woman I was working with was amazing, and knew what I wanted before I did! They let me go crazy and pick a bunch of dresses to try on, & when what i *thought* i wanted wasnt what looked good on me, she knew exactly what to suggest. I found the dress of my dreams and I'm so happy & so grateful for all their help!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Say Yes to the Dress

I had a great experience at Victoria's. I didn't try on as many dresses as I thought I would, but I found my dress! My consultant was very helpful, and I felt very comfortable. I have to go back and find a matching veil!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 8
  • Shawn Marie

Shawn Marie · Married on 06/14/2019

best day ever

I had the absolute best time at Victoria's. Dress shopping was a difficult experience, having just lost my mother a few weeks ago. But all the staff gave me the best experience I could have possibly had. I felt at home and genuinely important during my time. Not only did they accommodate the large group I needed to bring for support, but they were all so thoughtful and kind. My stylist picked out a dress I would have never thought to try on and it ended up being the dress I bought! The staff helped to make that moment special and it was absolutely one of the best moments of my life.
    They were also able to squeeze on a spontaneous bridesmaids dress fitting! I got so much done!
    They also just moved and redid the entire shop. It is absolutely stunning.
    They also have a great package you can purchase for storage of everything you buy before the wedding, preserving the dress after the wedding, and 15% off any accessories you buy in the store.
    Plus, all they gave me some little gifts at the end were so thoughtful and kind. I will cherish them forever.
    I could not have had a better day at Victoria's and I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Karen · Married on 09/16/2018

I bought my wedding dress from this vendor. It was gorgeous! I knew this was the shop for me when I walked in and saw they had a variety of options. They stood out from all of the other shops I visited because they had multiple styles with colors other than white. I met with one of their consultants and she listened to exactly what I wanted. Within three dresses that I tried on, I found the perfect one thanks to the help of their amazing staff!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 9
    Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 10
  • User5147109 · Recently married

I am in love with this place. I bought I wedding dress from a different store that I realized a couple months later I wasn't actually in love with the dress but of course all sales were final. I stumbled upon this shop online and went to just look at bridesmaids dresses. The second I walked in I fell in love with all the of wedding dresses there. I made an appointment to come back and look at wedding dresses and found one that I absolutely love. Everyone who worked there was super nice and made me feel beautiful in the dress. I am so glad I found this shop because now i have the wedding dress of my dreams

Sent on 02/23/2016

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2018

I bought my wedding dress, belt, headpiece and veil here! The staff was absolutely amazing. I visited the shop twice because the first time I found a dress I really liked but wasn't ready to commit, my second visit after trying on a few more dresses before returning to the one I came back for. I ended up saying yes to the dress! The staff were amazing and so helpful and I did not feel like they were pushing for me to buy. Instead I felt like they wanted to ensure that I loved the dress and that it was the one. I would recommend this shop to any and everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2018

Got my wedding dress and it was an absolutely perfect experience!! Loved the Shoppe it was cute and vintage looking and they had such a great variety to look through!

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • shanns934

Shannon · Married on 10/28/2017

I had my first and only bridal appointment with Gina at Victoria's Bridal Shoppe this past Saturday and I am overwhelmed with how successful it was. Gina was so helpful and so patient with me. I had a vision in mind for what I thought I wanted, and it turned out that another style worked best (she suggested trying a different silhouette than what I originally planned, and it would up being amazing). She was very patient with me as I tried to pick between two beautiful dresses (the choice was easy in the end). The shop is beautiful and I felt completely comfortable the whole time. I also really like that they only schedule two appointments at a time, so you don't feel rushed or claustrophobic. I can't say enough great things about my experience, and highly recommend going there for your dream dress.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2017

I got my dress from Victoria’s Bridal and had a wonderful experience! Gina was the lovely girl that was helping me. It was the first place that I went to try on dresses and the last place! She listened to what I “thought” I was looking for, but I really got to try on a variety. I tried on a dress in every type of style (ball gown, a-line, trumpet, etc.). I fell in love with two completely different dresses and Gina was so patient with me as I put on the one and then the other and then the one again and the other again. She also provided honest feedback and offered her opinion if I asked. I picked a beautiful dress that I was obsessed with, and so many people complimented. Everyone wanted to know where I got it from!!

When I went back with bridesmaids to get their dresses, the friendly girls that worked there let me put on my dress again for my best friends! They also let me take as much time as I needed when my actual dress came in for me to try on.

I had such a great experience at Victoria’s Bridal, I really hope everyone goes there!!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 11
    Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 12

Devon · Married on 08/19/2017

So first let me say I’m an extremely indecisive, picky person and I went into the dress buying process knowing I wanted to see every store I possibly could. With that said, I visited about 10 stores, but I 100% could’ve stopped when I visited Victoria’s and found the one dress that had everything I wanted. Upon entering, the store was cute and quaint. They don’t take a ton of appointments all at once, so it wasn’t overcrowded and you felt important. Not to mention their huge variety of absolutely stunning dresses in all shapes and sizes. Nikki was my bridal stylist on my first visit, and she was truly fantastic. She was down to earth, very real and answered every single question. She listened to everything I liked and didn’t like and made me feel comfortable the whole way through. We kept getting closer and closer with every dress until I found the one I ended up with – it only took 45 minutes! That was the best part – in a lot of other salons I visited, I was there 1.5-2 hours without finding a thing and some stylists pulling absolutely nothing like what I wanted. After I left, Victoria's immediately followed up with a thank you note. Like I said, I visited a bunch of other stores after and the experience didn’t even come close (limited variety, old salon, rude, overcrowded, etc.) I’m so glad I went with Victoria’s and met Nikki – she was by far the best consultant I had. Victoria’s was so thoughtful they even gave me a cute little thank you gift bag when I made the purchase. Really sweet touch! Oh and I was even UNDER BUDGET! Do yourself a favor and get to Victoria’s…. best bridal shop in Buffalo!

Sent on 11/20/2016

tina · Married on 08/12/2017

I loooooved his place!!! I walked in not being able to affird the style wedding dress I wanted -or any, it seemd for that matter-so asked them about possible bridemaids gowns that would look weddingish (with a little mini train even) and Laurie mentioned about some discount dresses that I could look at. I never even knew there was such a thing. She brought all 4 out and the 2nd one I tried on was the actual style I originally had hoped for for an amaaaazing price!!! Laurie was truly special and how she still treated me like I was buying one of the newer dresses! I even came back to have my family help in making mydecision to biy it ans she was amaaazing all over again!! Wow!!! She was so helpful and kind and just made my experience so wonderful!! I looooved my dress and everything about Victoria's and Laurie! She felt like one of the family!!! Thanks, Laurie!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kara · Married on 06/10/2017

My experience here was amazing! The ladies who work here are fantastic. They make you feel so comfortable while in the shop and they take their time and really help you to find the perfect dress. I went in just to look at some dresses to get an idea of the type and shape of dresses I would want to look at, and I ended up finding my dress, for my wedding that was on June 10 2017, that same night!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 13
    Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 14
    Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 15
    Victoria's Bridal Shoppe 16

Dominique · Married on 05/28/2017

I am SO happy I went to Victoria's Bridal Shop! I did a lot of research into figuring out which bridal shop I wanted to go too. Victoria's really stood out to me with the large amount of positive reviews and more importantly their instagram page! I loved all the styles of dresses that they posted and I knew by that they would carry something that I was looking for. I had the pleasure of working with Nikki, who was so great every step of the way! It was literally my first time trying on dresses so I didn't think I would find my dress but she knew exactly what to bring me. She listened to everything I liked and didn't like and then brought me a few dresses of exactly the style I was looking for, even a few of the ones I liked on Instagram. Out of the few she brought me I found my dream dress! It was so easy and fun I didn't have to look through thousands of dresses and try on even more because she listened, knew what I was looking for, and brought me just that. I can't wait until my dress comes in, thank you so much!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2017

I bought my wedding dress at Victoria's a few weeks ago. Lori was my consultant and she was great! I was not quite sure what I wanted, and she was great with me. I felt very comfortable there, and I was so happy to find the perfect dress, that I bought it that day. I highly recommend making an appointment at this shop.

Jenny

Sent on 11/05/2016

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

So happy I went here to buy my wedding dress! Gina was so amazing to work! She was receptive to my ideas about what I wanted yet she brought a variety for me to try on. She read me well and could tell when I didn't like a dress. In the end I found the dress of my dreams and it brought me to tears! So happy I said YES to the dress at Victoria's!

Sent on 07/30/2016

alisha · Married on 05/06/2017

To All brides ask for nikki!!!! Feb. 29th was my first day looking at dresses and i didnt know where to start or what i really wanted i was very unsure what was going to look best on me for my special day. Nikki was there for me every step of the way giving me every style to try on to eliminate what i didnt like and to find what i loved?? she helped me so much and made me feel so comfortable and she was a very honest person! She helped me stay under my budget which was awesome i thought i would be spending double what i did she found me the best deal!!! She was there and willing to spend the time with me she let me try on the same dress multiple times to make sure it was really the one... i will be recommending anyone i know to her she was amazing and we will deff be going back for my bridesmaid dresses!! Shes amazing at her job when you call ask for nikki you wont regret it????? thank you so much nikki for helping me find the perfect dress for my special dayy!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

I would recommend Victoria's to any bride looking for their perfect dress. I had the pleasure of working with Lori last week. I was anticipating finding a dress to be a very long, tiring process- boy was I wrong. Lori was more then helpful and I never felt pressured to buy a dress or spend more money that I wanted. It was the first shop I went to, and I was the only appointment at the time, so I really felt spoiled with all of the attention! They have a huge selection of gowns, so you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for. I could not be happier with my dress- I can not wait to wear it in May!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Victoria's bridal for making dress shopping fun and stress free, and a HUGE thank you to Lori- you made my day!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Angela · Married on 10/29/2016

I might still be in shock that I found EXACTLY what I invisioned for my wedding dress to be. I am so glad I came to this bridal shoppe. From the moment I walked in Dawn made me feel so incredibly comfortable as if we knew each other for years. There was no pressure or stress. I was able to look at and sift through dresses myself which is huge because everywhere else
    I went the tried to capture my vision but were out in left field! I highly recommend Dawn and Victoria's for the most stress free environment. They also have somehow captured the most in style up to date selections and weeded out the crap!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2016

Best wedding dress shopping experience! I found the exact dress I envisioned!! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Nikki who made me feel so comfortable and I had so much fun with. Nikki went above and beyond to make the day so special and make me feel so special! The shoppe has an amazing selection of beautiful dresses and all employees were just beyond wonderful, kind, and supportive. I cannot speak highly enough of my experience at Victoria's Bridal! Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Kate · Married on 10/21/2016

After reading many differing reviews for a variety of bridal shoppes in the WNY area, I felt lost at deciding on where to start to look for a wedding dress. Victoria's seemed to be the only shop with consistent positive reviews. I was able to schedule an appointment with no issues, but then panicked that I was running out of time and scheduled another appointment with a different local shop for earlier in the week. My first appointment with this other local shop was lackluster. I started to feel anxious that I wasn't going to find what I was looking for or have any emotions about a dress at all.

At Victoria's, it was a completely different experience. I was greeted by Gina and I immediately felt at ease. Gina was fantastic and was able to pull several different dresses that fit the criteria of what I liked/was looking for. After trying on several dresses, I knew the first dress she picked for me to try on was the one. I was undecided on the color and Gina was very accommodating. She offered me the opportunity to schedule a second appointment that week to make the final decision on color and I would still be able to receive the discount for ordering the dress at the first appointment.

When I returned for the second appointment, a family issue arose. Gina was so professional and encouraging. She helped guide me to make the best decision during the issue. I could not have asked for a better experience or a better consultant. My only wish was that I would have gone to Victoria's first! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Nikki at Victoria's Bridal Shoppe was great at asking questions to really help find the dress that was perfect for me and my destination wedding. She was quick and efficient and made me feel very comfortable.

Sent on 02/25/2016
  • mrshaskill

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

My experience at Victoria's was unforgettable. The staff was wonderful and I found my dream dress on the first visit.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

I had such a great experience at Victoria's. unfortunately I was unable to find a dress that worked for me because I was on a time crunch but the ladies were so helpful and welcoming. I recommend this store to anyone looking for a bridal gown or bridesmaid dress.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Michele · Married on 10/08/2016

Being a plus size bride lends itself to many more challenges when it comes to finding the perfect dress. I went to Victoria's after being very disappointed with another salon in the area and doubt that I would be finding my dress that day; boy was I wrong! Victoria's was wonderful. I had the pleasure of working with Lori and the owner and found the perfect dress for my special day. They had a nice variety for me to try on and it was a great experience. Thank you so much for all your help and I can't wait for my dress to come in.

Sent on 09/27/2015