Heart to Heart Bridal Reviews

Heart to Heart Bridal 7
  • Emily

Emily Wurzel · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Dress reassuring

I can’t say enough about heart to heart. I bought my dress about a week ago and was having some dress regret. I loved my dress but I wanted to try it on again with less people! Emily was so quick to answer me when I asked if I was just being a crazy bride and reassured me it’s normal! The. When I went back in Sarah had the dress waiting for me and was also my sounding board when I was telling her my feelings. I fell more in love with the dress when I put it back on today and have no dress doubts anymore!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Thank you!!

Janice is a saint. Without even thinking she allowed us to bring dresses from her shop to hospice so that my grandmother could see me in a wedding dress before she passes. This is an experience I will cherish and hold in my heart forever. My Nani was able to tell me what she liked and didn’t like and what she envisioned me wearing on my wedding day. It was truly a beautiful thing. Thank you for giving us the gift of these memories. We appreciate it more than you know.

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Joelle

Joelle Navarra · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Great place, awesome experience

I had an amazing experience at Heart to Heart Webster. Callie was wonderful. She truly took time to get to know me and what I was looking for. Everyone there made me feel special. I loved the selections and sizes they offer; it's so important to be able to try on dresses that aren't too small or extremely big so you really can see yourself in it. I will definitely be recommending Heart to Heart!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Kristyn

Kristyn Difrancesca · Getting married on 07/18/2020

My dream gown

“I ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY EXPERIENCE AT HEART TO HEART WEBSTER! I SAID YES TO THE LAST DRESS I TRIED ON! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND MY CONSULTANT JENN WAS FANTASTIC!! I WILL RECOMMEND HEART TO HEART TO ANYONE WHO ASKS ME FOR RECOMMENDATIONS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I AM SUPER EXCITED TO LOOK STUNNING IN MY GOWN IN MY 2020 SUMMER WEDDING!!!”

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Alecia

Alecia · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Bridal dress shopping

Heart to heart was so helpful when looking for a dress. They make you feel welcome and a no pressure atmosphere. Found my dress within my first visit. Would definitely recommend for future brides.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe Erway · Married on 08/10/2019

My Dream Dress

I found this dress online that I absolutely loved and Heart to Heart was the ones that were able to sell me that dress. It was everything I could have asked for!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 07/20/2019

Said Yes to the Perfect Dress

So happy I bought my dress and veil here. So many people have told me that I have the most beautiful dress they have ever seen and the price was unbeatable! The allure capture dress C15 is gorgeous. I love that Sarah has a pintrest for her heart to heart bridal stores so you can already see the dresses she has available and save the ones you want to try on in pintrest before visiting her store. I tried dresses on at 6 stores before buying mine here. Her organization of her pintrest and website, gorgeous selection of dresses to choose from and great pricing are why I said yes to the dress at heart to heart bridal. I recommend this store to anyone! I'm a Brooklynite living in Germany and this was by far the best shop I'd been to after shopping oversees and in many different cities!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Heart to Heart Bridal 8
    Heart to Heart Bridal 9
    Heart to Heart Bridal 10
    Heart to Heart Bridal 11
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Very good!!

Everyone was very friendly and patient while I stood around and stared at myself 😂 Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Nina

Nina Bare · Married on 12/31/2018

Maggie Sottero of my dreams!

Heart to Heart Bridal in Webster has the best selection and are so nice to work with. I probably tried on 15-20 dress during my appointment with Jenn and narrowed it down to 2 choices. Jenn helped me make the decision that fit me and guided me into feeling absolutely certain about my choice. Jenn was so complimentary to me and gave me confidence during a sometimes nerve racking situation. Heart to Heart is extremely organized, clean, friendly and I would send any of ym girlfriends there in the future... Thanks again to Jenn and Sarah for all the follow ups!! :)

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Heart to Heart Bridal 12

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Heart to Heart Bridal in Manchester was literally my dream come true. I found my dress at another bridal shop in Syracuse but had fallen in love with Heart to Heart during my initial visit to their store and knew I wanted to get my dress through them. I called their store as soon as I found the dress and they were so accommodating, allowing us to drive an hour to stop in without an appointment to try the dress on at their store and order it through them. Janice was AMAZING with alterations. She was also completely honest in the nicest way possible about changes I wanted to make to the dress that she thought weren't necessarily going to work with the actual dress structure. My final alterations were absolutely perfect and she did such an amazing job. Everyone in the store is so nice, patient and welcoming and remembered me every time I walked through the door. I was more than willing to drive an hour to and from just to get my dress from them. Thank you so much to the Heart to Heart Bridal team!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lizz · Married on 09/22/2018

This was my first stop for dress shopping- they were absolutely amazing the consultants were not pushy and were very helpful with dress shopping I gave a budget I didn’t want to go over they didn’t once try to convince me otherwise or show me dresses out of that budget and they were so great I ended up not even going to any other dress shops because I was so happy with the dresses I tried on and their services I ended up finding my perfect dress!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2018

I went to a lot of dress shops and Heart to Heart was the best! They had a great selection of dresses and sizes. It was nice to try on a dress that actually fit. The staff there is so friendly and not pushy at all. Their prices ranges are great too! I ended up picking a dress I never would've tried on. Everyone loved the dress and so did I.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Kristina · Married on 08/04/2018

If there 10 stars to select from, I would rate it a 15! I had Jenn work with me on finding the most beautiful gown which ended up being the gown of my dreams. I cannot express how thankful I am to have heard of Heart to Heart and have such a wonderful consultant. Jenn jumped in like we had known each other for years and she made the experience more comfortable than I could ever imagine. Not once did I question myself because she was there to build me up- the whole time! She knew what I was looking for, heard me when I spoke and gave amazing advice. Thank you Jenn and the Heart to Heart Bridal team! You guys really know how to make woman feel great about themselves and provide the best experience imaginable! I will recommend your store to every future bride I meet!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Heart to Heart Bridal 13

Valerie · Married on 06/22/2018

I loved Heart to Heart. The girls that worked there were all so friendly and knew just how to make you and your enterage feel welcome. I went twice because I found my dress but couldnt; pull the trigger ( I'm notoriously indecisive) . both times I had the same pleasant experiance. I chose an Aluure gown thtat was absolutely beautiful and the erfect fit for me. I wanted to add a belt to the dress and Heart to Heart was great about finding a baurtiful belt that fit in my budget. Thanks Heart to Heart!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Richele · Married on 06/09/2018

I tell every bride to be to go to Heart to Heart Bridal for their wedding gown! They are so so nice to everyone that walks in the door! They are prompt in returning calls and my dress/accessories came in on time just like they said they would! Heart to Heart has the largest selection of quality, affordable gowns that I was able to find! The veil selection is also incredible. My alterations were done to perfection! I cannot rave enough about this amazing bridal shop!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Heart to Heart Bridal 14

Christie · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot say enough about Heart to Heart Bridal and Sarah the Manager there. I went there as my first pick of bridal shops after getting engaged after driving past the dresses in the window for years. Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was beyond patient and I did not feel rushed or pushed into anything at all!! I ended up leaving after trying on about 20 dresses and going to look at a few venues and then returning a few hours later and buying my dream dress. I have been in other bridal shops as a bridesmaid and I will tell anyone I know, make Heart to Heart your one and only stop and you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Heart to Heart bridal was a great experience. I live in the town of Webster and regularly walked by their shop to admire the dresses in the window. They have a huge selection of truly unique, beautiful gowns. I had several appointments at other dress shops and this was by far the best place we had visited. The customer service was on point. They were patient with my demands and concerns, and never once made me feel flustered or discouraged. I was able to find the dress of my dreams at heart to heart - had alterations done at the Manchester location which I also recommend, they did a phenomenal job. Everything was ready to go on time and it was completely stress free. If you are searching for your perfect dress for your wedding day - choose Heart to Heart Bridal!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Anna · Married on 10/01/2017

Oh how I love the ladies at Heart to Heart, especially Sarah and Emily. I actually bought two dresses from there.

I went to Heart to Heart for the first time in 2016. I ended up buying a dress at one of their sample sales. I ended up changing my mind on the first dress like 8 months before the big day. I was so nervous that I would not be able to find a new dress, but I knew Heart to Heart would take care of me. So I went back to Heart to Heart in search for the perfect dress. I found two dresses: one that was above my budget and one that was way under budget. Emily never pushed me to chose the more expensive one, she told me to take my time when it came to my decision. I ended up leaving the store with no dress, and was going to take a week or two to decide what dress was best for me. I ended up going back a week later with a large party of my closest girls and said yes to the most perfect dress in the world! Thank you Emily and Sarah for everything! :)

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Heart to Heart Bridal 15
    Heart to Heart Bridal 16

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a wonderful experience at Heart to Heart! The entire team is warm, welcoming and professional. I never felt rushed or pushed into making a decision. They made the dress shopping experience so fun and special for me and my family/friends!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/16/2017

I visited both stores and had excellent service while trying on dresses. Ultimately when I chose a gown, I knew my dress was in good hand's with them. Janice did an amazing job altering my gown. The ladies at the Manchester store always remembered me and were so sweet.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Erika · Married on 09/15/2017

Wonderful service from start to finish! Everyone there is wonderful and so helpful! Janice's alterations to my dress made it fit perfect!! Best place to get your dress!

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

AMAZING experience. We had the whole place to ourselves. The dressing room and viewing room were both gorgeous and it felt so intimate. A truly lovely experience and I got so many compliments on my dress. It was unique but classic. Exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Heart to Heart Bridal 17
    Heart to Heart Bridal 18
    Heart to Heart Bridal 19
  • lawn_flamingo

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

I had an excellent experience at Heart to Heart in Webster. The selection of dresses was beautiful and the the service was exceptional. Everyone there made me feel warm, welcome, and relaxed in the dress selection process. The woman who helped me had really great gauge of what I was looking for, and brought me dresses to try on that were exactly what I had in mind. She gave me some really great feedback in the process to help me choose the perfect one. My dress came in right on time, and is amazing. I am so glad I had such a great team to help me find the perfect dress for my wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • User5321381 · 1+ year ago

I had a wonderful experience at Heart to Heart Bridal in Webster! Ever since the salon opened I have driven by and hoped to find my dress there one day and it happened! Sarah and Ashley were very helpful pulling accessories and suggesting others dresses that were similar to ones I liked since a few had yet to come it. Plus they were very friendly and unfazed when I first came in with a group of six to try on dresses! I love love loved the small boutique feel, quality of dresses offered, and personal attention. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Jillian · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved my experience with Heart to Heart! I got engaged in late December 2016 and planned a wedding for July 1, 2017. I went dress shopping MLK Weekend and Jenn was my consultant. I told her the type of dresses I wanted and we pulled a few to try on. I absolutely fell in love with the first dress I tried on! I tried on a few more dresses and also went to another shop to try on some other dresses, but at the end of the day I was back at Heart to Heart purchasing the first dress I tried on. Jenn even found the perfect matching veil. One of my favorite parts of shopping at Heart to Heart is that there was absolutely no pressure -- Jenn knew I was planning to go to another appointment later in the day and completely encouraged me to try other looks. When I came back later in the day she said "I knew you'd be back!" My wedding was approaching quickly and Heart to Heart worked with me to make sure my dress was ordered and came in on time to have alterations done on time. Janice at the Manchester location did my alterations and they were great and very affordable. As a side note, the dress I purchased (Maggie Sotterro, Meryl) was a real trooper. It rained the day of our wedding and we took pictures outside prior to our ceremony and you could not tell that the train was soaking wet and had been dragged through the mountains of Vermont a half hour before it went down the aisle. Overall, I had an amazing experience and would whole heartedly recommend Heart to Heart!

Sent on 07/09/2017