Bridal Biz Beauty Reviews

62 Reviews for Bridal Biz Beauty

• Colleen

Colleen Kilburne · Getting married on 05/06/2021

So talented!!!!

THANK you so much to Bridal Biz Beauty for making me and my bridal party feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day. From our first quote to the big day, the whole team was so amazing throughout the entire process. Linda was very responsive in e-mails and setting up hair/make-up trials. Linda was extremely receptive to maintaining the bride's style and accentuating natural beauty. We had a big party and live 1 hour from Rochester but on the day of the wedding the team was there right on time and had our dining room set up before I even walked in the door! They were extremely efficient and ahead on schedule, something that I had been stressing over (for no reason apparently!) I got so many compliments on my makeup and my bridesmaids all looked stunning with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend these ladies to any bride

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • María

María · Married on 10/16/2020

Wedding day

Linda and Sonja are the best they did our hair and make up for my wedding we were 6 girls they did as all on time even took some pictures with us and they were just perfect loved the make up and hair they did they last all day and night perfect thank you so much really happy with the service

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany A Wilks · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful makeup, amazing service

Linda and her assistant, Anna did the makeup for my wedding day. Linda did my makeup and she and Anna did the makeup for my 5 bridesmaids and my mom.

From the moment I met Linda at my makeup trial, I felt very comfortable with her. She came across as very warm, friendly and professional. The trial went great. She helped me to figure out the makeup look that would be perfect for my wedding day.

Most importantly to me, she listened to my concerns about my skin. She understood that I wanted to feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day and she reassured me that my foundation would be full coverage and hide my blemishes. I followed up with her after the trial about making some tweaks and she was very attentive to my concerns.

She helped to make my wedding day run smoothly. She arrived on time, prepared and full of energy and kindness, which definitely helped to put me at ease. She meshed well with all of the girls in the room. We had a lot of fun! Anna was great as well. They had a good routine going and everyone was done on time, with time to spare for touch-ups.

Linda made sure everyone was satisfied with their makeup before leaving. Everyone loved their makeup and looked so beautiful! I felt like a million bucks and it was exactly what I wanted.

Overall, Linda and Anna really helped to make my wedding day extra special. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/15/2020

Morgan Urbanek · Married on 02/14/2020

Wedding Hairstyles

Julie was absolutely amazing the day of my wedding! She is efficient with her time but does not skimp on perfecting the hair she is working on!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Becca · Married on 11/29/2019

Wedding day!

Had the best experience with Bridal Biz! I would recommend to any and every bride. They helped to make my day absolutely perfect

Sent on 12/31/2019

Kelsey Miller · Married on 11/02/2019

Such an amazing service

I had such a great experience working with Julie from Bridal Biz Beauty from my wedding this past weekend! From the trial to the day of she did a fabulous job. My hair was perfect and exactly what I pictured on my wedding day and my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair as well. She was very responsive to email/text and flexible during the planning process as well. Thank you so much Julie!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth DeLong · Married on 09/28/2019

Stress-free Wedding Prep!

Linda and Julie are a perfect team! They are organized and professional and made the wedding day prep stress-free! During the hair and makeup trials both Linda and Julie were very receptive to my ideas and concerns and offered great advice to make everything perfect and set my mind at ease. On the day of the wedding, hair and makeup for the entire bridal party (9 total!!) went seamlessly, leaving plenty of time for pre-ceremony pictures. I was so happy that all of my friends and family could be relaxed and enjoy the morning. Thank you so much for making that time so special for all of us!

Sent on 05/11/2020

Alexandra Claflin · Married on 09/07/2019

These ladies are SO amazing!

Linda and Sonja were so amazing to work with! Everyone's hair and makeup turned out absolutely beautiful. They were super efficient, professional, and so wonderful to have around the day of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Julie and Christiana were amazing! They made my wedding party and I all look beautiful for my special day

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 07/04/2019

July Fourth Wedding

Linda and Julie were so awesome to work with! Linda was always prompt in responding to my messages and questions. They made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful for my special day!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • W

Wanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Lovely experience and result

Linda was wonderful to work with. She came early, had a positive attitude, and helped me enjoy my wedding experience. She is easy to recommend to others.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Love love love Linda & Sonja of Bridal Biz! Talented, sweet, and wonderful to work with!

I cannot speak highly enough of Bridal Biz Beauty! Linda was our makeup artist & Sonja was our hair stylist--both were absolutely pleasures to work with and made our day so special. They traveled to Ithaca to do onsite hair/makeup--which made the day even better since we could have girl time in the hotel and relax! Despite being a long distance bride (living across the country!), communication was clear, timely, and effortless. They even worked around their schedules to squeeze me in for a hair & makeup trial on pretty short notice when I found out that I could be in NY then. Day of...Sonja was an angel & the most talented with updos. I was blown away by her kindness and ability to work with ALL hair styles and types. My hair NEVER stays in, NEVER holds a curl yet she performed a miracle and made it PERFECT! The curls held & the updo never budged after over 13 hours of movement and dancing. My mom, who is super picky about hair, LOVED Sonja and to this day cannot stop raving about her. Sonja listened to each girl and made everyone feel welcomed and at home--including our 6 year old flower girl. Sonja made all 3 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, one bride, and 1 mom SO happy--everyone loved her and I know if they get married in Ithaca, they would use her in a heartbeat. She took my vision for everyone and brought it to life, spending quality time with each girl to ensure a perfect updo. As for makeup, Linda was fantastic! She handled one girl not wanting a ton of makeup and the rest of us wanting glam--somehow she made it work and look amazing together! Linda really listened to me and embraced my love of glitter---bringing extra glitter and pink for the wedding day. She even went out of her way and checked into latex free glue for false eyelashes for my mom with a latex allergy! Linda did such a wonderful job on my makeup--I am blown away by the photos and how it stayed on ALL DAY despite many happy tears and dancing. Thank you, Linda & Sonja, you two are the very best!!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 09/28/2018

Linda and Sonja - Dream Team!

This review is much overdue for Linda, who did makeup, and Sonja, who did hair for my wedding on Friday, 9/28/18 at Crispin Hill. These women are incredibly talented, creative, quick with their hands, efficient, patient, truly listen to any and all of your concerns (even when your questions or concerns are borderline crazy), and made the getting ready process of my wedding day so relaxed and so much fun.

From the beginning of working with Linda, she was highly responsive, attentive to my many questions and concerns, organized, and even willing to meet in person for coffee to discuss things early on in the planning process, which was important to me. She genuinely cares about her work and is passionate about making you feel and look your best. She is funny, down to earth, and made me, my bridesmaids, and the moms feel so comfortable on my wedding day. I have never worn much makeup, and am certainly not the most informed on makeup. Despite this, Linda never made me feel like I was uninformed, but rather went out of her way to explain things (probably more than she usually does). She was able to provide excellent skin care/product recommendations leading up to the wedding, and I could not have been happier having her do makeup for my wedding!

Sonja is one of the most caring, compassionate, and sweetest people I have ever met. She works at the salon where I get my nails regularly done and I had always admired her work from afar. When I realized she also works with Bridal Biz Beauty and was available to do hair for my wedding, I could not have been more excited. Sonja is very talented and makes her tedious and potentially stressful work, look so easy and effortless. During my hair trial, she worked with me to ensure that the look I had imagined was just what I pictured, but in real life. She did the hair for all four of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law, flower girl, and myself and finished ahead of schedule!

Linda and Sonja are true professionals yet more times than not, felt like friends throughout the whole wedding planning and day. I also could not have been more impressed with their upbeat, positive attitude and energy despite an insanely early start to their day to ensure they were at my venue by 7AM (they were even early for that!). I could not be more thankful for how beautiful they made me and everyone else feel and look on my wedding day! My wedding truly would not have been the same without them and their wonderful help!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa Andhor · Married on 09/08/2018

The Best Choice for Wedding Day Beauty

I would recommend Linda and her team to every bride on their wedding day! They worked their magic on hair and makeup for myself (makeup only), my 6 bridesmaids, my mother (makeup only), and mother-in-law (makeup only) and each and every person was happy with their look, no emergency fixes necessary! When researching vendors, their quality of work exceeded others within the same price range. Their easy-going personalities added to a smooth day of wedding preparation. Best of all, they finished ahead of schedule, which ultimately allowed me to spend some quality time with my father before walking down the aisle.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

There are not enough words to explain how amazing Linda and her team are. Not only is Linda seriously the sweetest person on earth, she is an extremely skilled makeup artist. I felt so beautiful the day of my wedding and my bridal party looked incredible because of Linda. She is the absolute best in Rochester/Buffalo area and all of her other reviews prove that. Booking Linda was one of the best decisions with my wedding!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/18/2018

Linda and her assistant Rema were wonderful on my wedding day! I first met Linda when I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding, and Linda did our makeup. She was so fun, kept everyone calm, and her makeup was amazing. As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, I loved that Linda was accommodating to whatever your makeup style may be. When I got engaged last year, Linda was one of the first people I contacted to do my makeup for the big day! She and her assistant did 9 girls in 4 hours, and everyone looked AMAZING! I would recommend Bridal Biz to anyone looking for an amazing makeup artist! Thanks, Linda!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Kristina · Married on 08/04/2018

I worked with Linda and Sonja and they were both wonderful! Linda was professional and responsive from day 1, starting with my trial!
    The day of the wedding, they were both prompt and fit right in with my bridal party having fun and laughing away! They kept their professionalism the entire time and were so helpful and patient with each girl. I would absolutely recommend Linda, Sonja and the Bridal Biz Team!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

I used Bridal Biz Beauty for my wedding in Syracuse, NY a few weeks ago. I was supposed to go for my trial in December but had a horrible hair cut. Linda was more than accommodating and rescheduled easily. At the trial, Linda was incredibly informative and we found something that worked well. A few months later, I was unsure about my hairstyle and on the day of the wedding, we changed it up! It was stunning and exactly what I was looking for!

Linda and her team were phenomenal. Every bridesmaid came up to me and said they had never liked their hair or makeup more than when they had it done on that day and we got compliments all day/night long. Even with dancing all night, I never had to worry about my hair coming apart. Everyone working was incredibly friendly, made everyone feel comfortable (including the moms and grandma), and were happy to join in on our day.

I could not have asked for a better group to take care of me and my girls on my wedding day. I give them my highest recommendation!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2018

Linda and Sonja were both amazing to work with!! They made me and my bridesmaids feel at ease with their knowledge and flexibility as well as giving their opinions on what would look best. They were very flexible with trial times and being able to fit everyone in on the day of despite some scheduling issues with my bridesmaids! I loved my makeup and my hair and received compliments all day about how amazing I looked thanks to those two wonderful ladies!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely amazing job done by Bridal Biz ladies!!! Met all of our requests and exceeded all expectations!!! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Amy · Married on 01/13/2018

Linda and Julie did such an amazing job with my bridesmaids and I’s make up and hair. We had a huge snow storm the day of my wedding and there was a travel advisory. They were troopers and still made it to my hotel at 6 am in the morning to keep the schedule for the day regardless of the feet of snow. Linda was very responsive everytime I had questions and always returned my calls within the hour. She also gave me some recommendations to prep my skin before my wedding day with different moisturizers and such. I have oily skin and her suggestions definitely helped me look my best the day of the wedding. I am very happy I chose Bridal Biz and would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Kim · Married on 12/30/2017

Linda, Julie and Sonja were amazing for my wedding day!! Linda did makeup for 7 girls and Julie & Sonja did hair for 10 of us! Arrived on time, were fun all morning long, and had us done earlier than scheduled! And everyone looked amazing all day long!! I would recommend them for anyone who needs hair/makeup for their wedding day!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Linda did my bridal party makeup and she did an amazing job! Before the big day we did the trial that was perfect! She stayed in contact to make sure the schedule worked for the day of as well as sweet texts! On the big day Linda was so happy and an amazing presence to have around us!! I would recommend Linda over and over again!!

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/01/2017

I loved working with Linda (makeup) and her partner Sonja (hair) for my wedding. From first contact, Linda was always professional, prompt, kind, accommodating, and easy to get along with. We met out for coffee so I could get a feel for how she works, and I felt comfortable with her right from the start. Then I had my makeup trial and Linda listened closely to how I normally wear makeup (or rather, don't) and what I'm comfortable with, and she constantly asked for feedback throughout the trial. I loved how I looked that day, like me but better. Linda sent me off to Sonja for my hair trial, and again, instantly felt comfortable and like I could have known them forever. The day of our wedding, both Sonja and Linda were on time to our hotel. Both women were so great to have around that morning, kept me from getting crazy anxious. They are both easygoing, fun and engaging. This is all icing on the cake, because their work is the most important thing. My hair (and my girls') stayed in place and my curls held up for the entire day! And my makeup was amazing. It didn't feel heavy or cakey at all, I just felt like a fancy version of myself, and I usually wear BB creams if I need a little foundation. My now husband loved my look too. I felt like a princess, thanks to these lovely ladies!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Linda is kind, passionate, and a lot of fun to work with! She is quick to respond to questions and makes you feel like a princess on your wedding day! My make-up looked beautiful and stayed on all night through tears, sweat, and lots of dancing! I enjoyed working with her during the trial and the big day--she makes you feel comfortable and taught me a lot about make-up! I would definitely recommend her services to any bride looking for flawless make-up and a fun time!

Sent on 11/27/2017