Bridal Biz Beauty Reviews

Bridal Biz Beauty 7
  • W

Wanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Lovely experience and result

Linda was wonderful to work with. She came early, had a positive attitude, and helped me enjoy my wedding experience. She is easy to recommend to others.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Love love love Linda & Sonja of Bridal Biz! Talented, sweet, and wonderful to work with!

I cannot speak highly enough of Bridal Biz Beauty! Linda was our makeup artist & Sonja was our hair stylist--both were absolutely pleasures to work with and made our day so special. They traveled to Ithaca to do onsite hair/makeup--which made the day even better since we could have girl time in the hotel and relax! Despite being a long distance bride (living across the country!), communication was clear, timely, and effortless. They even worked around their schedules to squeeze me in for a hair & makeup trial on pretty short notice when I found out that I could be in NY then. Day of...Sonja was an angel & the most talented with updos. I was blown away by her kindness and ability to work with ALL hair styles and types. My hair NEVER stays in, NEVER holds a curl yet she performed a miracle and made it PERFECT! The curls held & the updo never budged after over 13 hours of movement and dancing. My mom, who is super picky about hair, LOVED Sonja and to this day cannot stop raving about her. Sonja listened to each girl and made everyone feel welcomed and at home--including our 6 year old flower girl. Sonja made all 3 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, one bride, and 1 mom SO happy--everyone loved her and I know if they get married in Ithaca, they would use her in a heartbeat. She took my vision for everyone and brought it to life, spending quality time with each girl to ensure a perfect updo. As for makeup, Linda was fantastic! She handled one girl not wanting a ton of makeup and the rest of us wanting glam--somehow she made it work and look amazing together! Linda really listened to me and embraced my love of glitter---bringing extra glitter and pink for the wedding day. She even went out of her way and checked into latex free glue for false eyelashes for my mom with a latex allergy! Linda did such a wonderful job on my makeup--I am blown away by the photos and how it stayed on ALL DAY despite many happy tears and dancing. Thank you, Linda & Sonja, you two are the very best!!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 09/28/2018

Linda and Sonja - Dream Team!

This review is much overdue for Linda, who did makeup, and Sonja, who did hair for my wedding on Friday, 9/28/18 at Crispin Hill. These women are incredibly talented, creative, quick with their hands, efficient, patient, truly listen to any and all of your concerns (even when your questions or concerns are borderline crazy), and made the getting ready process of my wedding day so relaxed and so much fun.

From the beginning of working with Linda, she was highly responsive, attentive to my many questions and concerns, organized, and even willing to meet in person for coffee to discuss things early on in the planning process, which was important to me. She genuinely cares about her work and is passionate about making you feel and look your best. She is funny, down to earth, and made me, my bridesmaids, and the moms feel so comfortable on my wedding day. I have never worn much makeup, and am certainly not the most informed on makeup. Despite this, Linda never made me feel like I was uninformed, but rather went out of her way to explain things (probably more than she usually does). She was able to provide excellent skin care/product recommendations leading up to the wedding, and I could not have been happier having her do makeup for my wedding!

Sonja is one of the most caring, compassionate, and sweetest people I have ever met. She works at the salon where I get my nails regularly done and I had always admired her work from afar. When I realized she also works with Bridal Biz Beauty and was available to do hair for my wedding, I could not have been more excited. Sonja is very talented and makes her tedious and potentially stressful work, look so easy and effortless. During my hair trial, she worked with me to ensure that the look I had imagined was just what I pictured, but in real life. She did the hair for all four of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law, flower girl, and myself and finished ahead of schedule!

Linda and Sonja are true professionals yet more times than not, felt like friends throughout the whole wedding planning and day. I also could not have been more impressed with their upbeat, positive attitude and energy despite an insanely early start to their day to ensure they were at my venue by 7AM (they were even early for that!). I could not be more thankful for how beautiful they made me and everyone else feel and look on my wedding day! My wedding truly would not have been the same without them and their wonderful help!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa Andhor · Married on 09/08/2018

The Best Choice for Wedding Day Beauty

I would recommend Linda and her team to every bride on their wedding day! They worked their magic on hair and makeup for myself (makeup only), my 6 bridesmaids, my mother (makeup only), and mother-in-law (makeup only) and each and every person was happy with their look, no emergency fixes necessary! When researching vendors, their quality of work exceeded others within the same price range. Their easy-going personalities added to a smooth day of wedding preparation. Best of all, they finished ahead of schedule, which ultimately allowed me to spend some quality time with my father before walking down the aisle.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Bridal Biz Beauty 8
    Bridal Biz Beauty 9
    Bridal Biz Beauty 10

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

There are not enough words to explain how amazing Linda and her team are. Not only is Linda seriously the sweetest person on earth, she is an extremely skilled makeup artist. I felt so beautiful the day of my wedding and my bridal party looked incredible because of Linda. She is the absolute best in Rochester/Buffalo area and all of her other reviews prove that. Booking Linda was one of the best decisions with my wedding!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/18/2018

Linda and her assistant Rema were wonderful on my wedding day! I first met Linda when I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding, and Linda did our makeup. She was so fun, kept everyone calm, and her makeup was amazing. As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, I loved that Linda was accommodating to whatever your makeup style may be. When I got engaged last year, Linda was one of the first people I contacted to do my makeup for the big day! She and her assistant did 9 girls in 4 hours, and everyone looked AMAZING! I would recommend Bridal Biz to anyone looking for an amazing makeup artist! Thanks, Linda!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Kristina · Married on 08/04/2018

I worked with Linda and Sonja and they were both wonderful! Linda was professional and responsive from day 1, starting with my trial!
    The day of the wedding, they were both prompt and fit right in with my bridal party having fun and laughing away! They kept their professionalism the entire time and were so helpful and patient with each girl. I would absolutely recommend Linda, Sonja and the Bridal Biz Team!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2018

Linda and Sonja were both amazing to work with!! They made me and my bridesmaids feel at ease with their knowledge and flexibility as well as giving their opinions on what would look best. They were very flexible with trial times and being able to fit everyone in on the day of despite some scheduling issues with my bridesmaids! I loved my makeup and my hair and received compliments all day about how amazing I looked thanks to those two wonderful ladies!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely amazing job done by Bridal Biz ladies!!! Met all of our requests and exceeded all expectations!!! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Amy · Married on 01/13/2018

Linda and Julie did such an amazing job with my bridesmaids and I’s make up and hair. We had a huge snow storm the day of my wedding and there was a travel advisory. They were troopers and still made it to my hotel at 6 am in the morning to keep the schedule for the day regardless of the feet of snow. Linda was very responsive everytime I had questions and always returned my calls within the hour. She also gave me some recommendations to prep my skin before my wedding day with different moisturizers and such. I have oily skin and her suggestions definitely helped me look my best the day of the wedding. I am very happy I chose Bridal Biz and would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Kim · Married on 12/30/2017

Linda, Julie and Sonja were amazing for my wedding day!! Linda did makeup for 7 girls and Julie & Sonja did hair for 10 of us! Arrived on time, were fun all morning long, and had us done earlier than scheduled! And everyone looked amazing all day long!! I would recommend them for anyone who needs hair/makeup for their wedding day!!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Bridal Biz Beauty 11

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Linda did my bridal party makeup and she did an amazing job! Before the big day we did the trial that was perfect! She stayed in contact to make sure the schedule worked for the day of as well as sweet texts! On the big day Linda was so happy and an amazing presence to have around us!! I would recommend Linda over and over again!!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Bridal Biz Beauty 12
    Bridal Biz Beauty 13
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/01/2017

I loved working with Linda (makeup) and her partner Sonja (hair) for my wedding. From first contact, Linda was always professional, prompt, kind, accommodating, and easy to get along with. We met out for coffee so I could get a feel for how she works, and I felt comfortable with her right from the start. Then I had my makeup trial and Linda listened closely to how I normally wear makeup (or rather, don't) and what I'm comfortable with, and she constantly asked for feedback throughout the trial. I loved how I looked that day, like me but better. Linda sent me off to Sonja for my hair trial, and again, instantly felt comfortable and like I could have known them forever. The day of our wedding, both Sonja and Linda were on time to our hotel. Both women were so great to have around that morning, kept me from getting crazy anxious. They are both easygoing, fun and engaging. This is all icing on the cake, because their work is the most important thing. My hair (and my girls') stayed in place and my curls held up for the entire day! And my makeup was amazing. It didn't feel heavy or cakey at all, I just felt like a fancy version of myself, and I usually wear BB creams if I need a little foundation. My now husband loved my look too. I felt like a princess, thanks to these lovely ladies!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Linda is kind, passionate, and a lot of fun to work with! She is quick to respond to questions and makes you feel like a princess on your wedding day! My make-up looked beautiful and stayed on all night through tears, sweat, and lots of dancing! I enjoyed working with her during the trial and the big day--she makes you feel comfortable and taught me a lot about make-up! I would definitely recommend her services to any bride looking for flawless make-up and a fun time!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Bridal Biz Beauty 14
    Bridal Biz Beauty 15

R · Married on 09/15/2017

Linda and Julie did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding day. They arrived exactly at the time agreed upon, and completed 7 ladies' and 3 younger girls' hair well before our anticipated time of departure for the wedding ceremony. They created such a beautiful, classy, elegant and sophisticated look on each and every one of my girls creating their own unique style. They were beautiful!! I just can't say enough of the great job Bridal Biz did for my wedding. You will LOVE them!!!

Rochelle Bachtelle Hoffmeister

Sent on 09/24/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/10/2017

Loved Linda and her Team (Julie and Sonja)!!! I had a huge wedding party. I'm not from New York but my husband is. We decide to get married at Ventosa Winery. I had to find a hairstylist and makeup artist right away. I come across of Bridal Biz website. I called them and they return my phone call right away! Linda was so sweet and answer all of my questions that I had. Linda and her team were right on time. Were very profesiscal and a blast that morning. They made my whole day stress free!!! My bridesmaids and I loved our updo's!! It last the whole night!! Our makeup look FLAWLESS thanks to Linda. She did a beautiful job with my bridesmaids, moms and myself!! We all received so many compliments on our makeup throughout the night. I highly recommend Linda and her team. You wont be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Erin · Married on 08/18/2017

I've been going to Linda for hair and make-up for nearly ten years...as have my friends and family. When it came to my wedding, Linda and Julie were awesome to work with. They did hair and makeup for my seven bridesmaids and I, and everyone was thrilled with their work! They are true professionals and I highly recommend them for all of your wedding hair and makeup needs!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2017

Linda and her team did and absolutely AMAZING job with our hair and make up! They were able to do exactly what we wanted and things turned out great! They were able to travel to our location and were ahead of schedule in getting each of us ready! Linda and Julie were super friendly and made the early start to a big day GREAT!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jen · Married on 08/05/2017

Linda was amazing! She did the makeup for my entire wedding party and everyone loved it! Everyone looked beautiful but not overdone. Lovely personality too. Thank you, Linda! You made my day extra special.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Martha · Married on 05/21/2017

Linda was amazing from the start, I did a bridal makeup trial with her and she was very flexible and understanding of what I wanted for my wedding day. She was personable and she made myself as well as my bridemaids feel absolutely beautiful and comfortable! She answered any questions I had and made my bridal look exactly how I envisioned. She was very professional and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for great makeup and for a great price!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • seda

seda · Married on 02/04/2017

Linda was absolutely amazing! She met me to pick out hair extensions and did a fantastic trial. I also went to Linda for my Henna Night hair (Bridal Shower) one week before the big day. She was prompt on the day of the wedding, along with Sonya. They both did an amazing job on me and the rest of my family (about seven others). Everyone complimented on great our hairs looked! I'd recommend Linda to everyone, you will have a great experience!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Jenna · Married on 01/27/2017

Linda was great from start to finish. Very easy to get in touch with and answered all my silly questions. She was flexible with timing and location and her price was better than a lot of other makeup artists I looked into. My makeup was flawless - I still looked like myself but done up to perfection. So glad I picked her for my special day!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

Linda was AMAZING! She was sweet, flexible, and excited for us! She made my bridesmaids feel so comfortable, and we had an awesome time getting ready for the wedding day with her. Everyone looked GORGEOUS, while still looking like themselves. ABSOLUTELY work with Linda for your wedding. She will keep your day stress free and you will look your absolute best.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Helena · Married on 08/27/2016

I met Linda when she was doing the make up for my best friend's wedding. She traveled to location and was the first person there so she would have plenty of time to get through everyone and have time for touch-ups (if necessary). After such a great experience I had Linda do the make up for my wedding. She is so easy going and fabulous to work with. She will accommodate any level of make up needs! She never pushes back if there is a special request for something. Super easy to work with and does beautiful work!

Sent on 12/07/2016