Katie Finnerty Photography

Rochester, NY View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Katie Finnerty is a fine art wedding photographer based in Buffalo, NY and available to travel throughout New York State Specializing in wedding and engagement photography, she provides an intimate experience from the initial meeting through to the delivery of a collection of images; your memories preserved as everlasting works of art.

I enter every wedding day full of excitement, bringing my enthusiasm and expertise to make sure you feel at ease. Part of a photographer’s job is to make their subject feel comfortable in front of the camera. This has always been easy for me – I love the people I photograph and believe in renowned photojournalist Alfred Eisenstaedt’s words, “It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter.” I try to radiate positivity during every shoot, knowing my attitude can be reflected in my subjects. That being said, for a large part of weddings I go unnoticed, quietly searching for the fleeting moments that I know you’ll want to look back on forever. This is your day, and I am there to document it. To make sure that you end up with photographs that serve to bring back these wonderful memories for years to come. After all, wedding photos are often those that are passed on through generations. Keeping this in mind, I strive to take photos that will withstand the test of time, hundreds of small works of art that can stand alone, or be pieced together into the story of a beautiful day filled with love.

For me, nothing beats the rush that I get while shooting a wedding, except maybe the response clients have for the photos afterward. Every wedding I photograph is an honor. I make sure to capture all of your friends and loved ones, the beautiful moments, the powerful emotions, and the obvious and not-so-obvious details to tell the timeless story of your wedding day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

4,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A ball of sunshine and beautiful photos

Hiring Katie to capture our wedding day was by far the best decision we could've made! I originally found Katie on instagram and we did our engagement photos which turned out even more beautiful than i ever could've imagined! We had to postpone our wedding due to Covid twice, and Katie was extremely flexible and responsive as we finally settled on a new date! On the wedding day itself, Katie and her second shooter were nothing but rays of sunshine. They were organized and professional, but are so so personable and funny that they made the day feel like even more of a dream! They hyped us up and everyone in the wedding party was raving about her! You will absolutely regret not hiring her to capture your big day!! 100/10 cannot recommend her enough!!
  • Meghan
    Meghan M. Married on 06/05/2021

Best photographer!!

I couldn’t last the weekend without posting a rave review about Katie and Diana! They were absolutely wonderful!! Katie has the most amazing artistic vision and her work with color and light is unbelievable. They were so fun and professional and genuinely lovely - they made the entire wedding party feel comfortable and good even in 85 degree heat. I cannot recommend Katie Finnerty Photography enough!!!
    Courtney A. Married on 03/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer hands down!

Katie did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we could not be happier! We live out of town, and Katie was extremely accommodating to our schedules for the engagement photos and putting together our wedding timeline. The day of the wedding, she put together a timeline to make sure we received every shot we wanted and her and Mike were so fun to be around! We received our entire gallery of over 1000 photos exactly one month from our wedding and they were STUNNING! We highly recommend her!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake Country Club Weddings

They truly capture the moments!

Rochester, 14607
Location of (Katie Finnerty Photography)

Katie Finnerty Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katie Finnerty Photography include in the starting price?

Katie Finnerty Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Katie Finnerty Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katie Finnerty Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Katie Finnerty Photography offer?

Katie Finnerty Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Katie Finnerty Photography offer?

Katie Finnerty Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katie Finnerty Photography offer for wedding events?

Katie Finnerty Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Katie Finnerty Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katie Finnerty Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding