Katie Finnerty Photography Reviews

Katie Finnerty Photography 5
Katie Finnerty Photography 6

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfectly captured the day

My husband and I are so thankful that Katie was able to be our wedding photographer. Not only did she capture every single moment so perfectly but she made the entire planning process and day of so easy and fun! She is one of the sweetest people and so beyond talented! We have shared the link around with our friends and family and every single person can’t get enough - we are still getting compliments! She created such gorgeous pieces of art that we can look back at and remember the day as if we were still there living it - I’m still trying to figure out how many walls in my house I can fit photos on because I want to display them all!

Laura · Married on 10/06/2017

Katie is truly THE best. She's not only an incredibly kind and sweet person, but also a truly talented, professional, creative, and all around wonderful photographer. Leading up to the wedding, she was very timely and thorough in her communication with us. She was also VERY organized -- she created this detailed itinerary of the day, which helped us tremendously! The day of the wedding, she instantly made us all feel calm and comfortable in front of the camera. She was energetic and supportive and shared in our excitement, while also finding a way to stay behind the scenes! She captured every single moment of the day, and we loved EVERY picture. She took so many beautiful candid photos too, which have always been my favorite. We cannot say enough good things about Katie!! You will not be disappointed!

Allison · Married on 09/01/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Katie! She was highly recommended through a friend of ours and I am so glad that she was. From our initial emails back and forth, to our first conversation, to our wedding day, Katie was so responsive, friendly, and professional. She is one of the most genuine and kind people that we have ever met. Katie made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process and we cannot thank her enough. At no point did we ever feel stressed and she was a huge reason for that. Even our families were in love with her! My grandma could not stop raving about how adorable Katie is and my father said that she was hands down the best investment that we made that day. Aside from being a legitimate angel from above, she is INSANELY talented. Our pictures turned out absolutely incredible and I love every single one of them!! She captured the day perfectly. We have received so many messages from family, friends, and even strangers asking who our photographer was. If Katie is available for your wedding, we would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone. It will be the best decision that you make for your big day. :) - The Mulcahy's

Katie Finnerty Photography 7
    Katie Finnerty Photography 8
    Katie Finnerty Photography 9
    Katie Finnerty Photography 10
    Katie Finnerty Photography 11
    Katie Finnerty Photography 12

Jenna · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to have Katie photograph the most important day of our lives. From the moment we met her, Katie was genuinely kind, friendly, and the type of person who makes you feel comfortable instantly! Leading up to our wedding day, she was so helpful with every single detail – including planning a detailed itinerary that helped make our wedding day completely stress-free!

We are truly able to treasure every single moment of our wedding day because of Katie. She captured the most beautiful candid moments, stunning portraits, AND photos of all of our friends and family who are still raving about how amazing she is at what she does! She didn’t miss a single moment, and she captured our happiness better than I could have ever imagined! Every photo is truly a work of art on its own which made choosing favorites next to impossible. We love every single one! We would recommend Katie without a doubt!

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2017

Katie was excellent the whole day, and from the preview pictures we've gotten, she did an amazing job capturing our relationship! My husband and I love Katie's unique eye, and the way that she captures beauty in every picture. Planning with Katie, even with us living out of town, was extremely easy, and she helped us coordinate everything for our big day! She is highly organized, and extremely professional. I highly recommend her :)

samantha · Married on 08/12/2016

My husband and I are so thankful we chose Katie to capture the best day of our lives. We had so many compliments once our wedding album came out, and we couldn’t say more good things about her work; we’ve referred a few of our newly engaged friends to her. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful, they captured the day so perfectly and Katie’s enthusiasm throughout the day really meant so much.

Knowing Katie from high school helped in our decision making process way back before our engagement pictures, as we knew we’d be comfortable with her. Watching Katie’s talent and business grow since our original session (over two years ago) is admirable. Not only is she good at what she does but her passion for her work and her endearment for the couples she photographs really makes her one of a kind. She takes genuine pictures, captures your happiness effortlessly and is a delight to work with.

Jamie · Married on 07/23/2016

Katie was absolutely amazing for our wedding! She was easy to work with before, during and after our big day. Katie was very thorough and organized before the wedding, that I didn't have to worry at all about the photography on the actual day - she had it all under control! She helped to move things along without being overbearing, which can be challenging! She was very open to our ideas and brought great ideas of her own, which turned out to be some of my favorite pictures. I never felt like Katie was missing a moment. The turn around time to get our photos was super quick! I had friends who had weddings before mine and they still hadn't gotten their photos when Katie sent me mine! Her editing is amazing and photography style is romantic, artistic and modern. Overall, Katie was professional, warm and fun to work with and I continue to recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Chelsey · Married on 07/22/2016

Katie is incredible - we could not have been happier with having her as our photographer! She has a great personality and we enjoyed spending time with her during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Katie is passionate about photography and she helped us to feel comfortable with being in front of the camera.

She is very detail-oriented and walked us through every step of the process of planning our photography for our wedding day. Katie met with us ahead of time and helped us to create a wedding day timeline, and she was very patient with us when we were unsure about our plans or changed our minds. She came up with a list of combinations of people from our families and bridal party that we wanted to make sure we had pictures of during the formal wedding pictures. Her assistant helped to make sure that we stayed on schedule so that we did not need to worry about this on our wedding day.

Our engagement and wedding pictures are INCREDIBLE, we couldn't be happier with Katie's work. She took beautiful pictures of almost every single one of our wedding guests, and our guests were thrilled with her pictures as well. We highly recommend Katie as a wedding photographer! She is very talented, and is a pleasure to work with.

Carli · Married on 07/09/2016

Katie is absolutely amazing. Professional, approachable, flexible, organized, and so much fun! Her enthusiasm is contagious. Multiple guests at my wedding commented later about how hard working she was--laying on the ground or standing on chairs to capture the perfect shot despite the fact that she happened to have had a sprained ankle that day! I had 100% confidence and trust in her, allowing me to relax and fully enjoy my wedding day without having to worry or think about the photos. Her work is beautiful and we absolutely love the images she captured for us. I would recommend her without hesitation!

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

I cannot say enough good things about the amazing job Katie Finnerty did with our engagement and wedding photos. Knowing Katie's work, I knew I did not have to worry about anything with her as my photographer. She captured every special moment of the day, dealt with a difficult bridal party, and made sure that I was happy all with a smile on her face. She sent our photos to us within a couple of weeks and I was blown away by how beautiful they turned out. Katie's photos are one of a kind. Her natural creativity and ability to capture the perfect lighting is impressive. Katie is truly a talented photographer.

Gwenn · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I chose to work with Katie for our wedding photos and it was the best decision we could have made- they came out beautifully! She had an attention to detail that made formal photos perfect, but also caught the most special candid moments as well. I feel like she really got to know my husband and I and managed to capture the real "us" in all of our photos, a talent that not all photographers possess. She was open to any suggestions that we had, and didn't even bat an eye when we said we wanted a few formal photos with our dog included, which came out perfectly and are some of our favorite shots! Katie will absolutely be our first choice for any of our photography needs the future. Thank you so much for capturing our dream wedding, Katie!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2016

Love and light as Katie always says. WOW! My now husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. We knew the second that we met her that she was the one! We were blown away when we saw our engagement photos and couldn't wait to see the photos from the big day… Needless to say, when she sent them we were speechless. We so enjoyed reviewing all the photos and reliving the wedding together through these beautiful captured moments. I keep looking through them and they bring tears of joy to my eyes. I can't even put into words how I feel about these pictures. They are absolutely stunning.….the light, the composition, the love and happiness that is exuded! I've never felt so beautiful. These are photos that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Katie is amazing to work with. She is fun, professional and poised. She’s always prepared, has great recommendations and made everyone feel relaxed in front of the camera. I didn’t even worry about giving her a list of photos I wanted taken. She has amazing instincts, captures incredible candid moments and knows how to give great direction so that the photos don’t seem too posed. We also loved that we got to keep ALL of the images that she takes! We didn’t have to pick and choose like many other photographers make you do.

Thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Katie. We can not say enough good things about you! Pictures are such an important part of the big day and we couldn't be happier! I would recommended Katie to anyone (and I do) who wants someone that does a phenomenal job, is fun to work with and delivers STUNNING photos!!!! WE LOVE KATIE!

Katie was very easy to work with from the beginning of our wedding process. She was organized and accommodating to make sure every possible photo we wanted was captured. Katie is very personable and friendly, during our reception she captured photos of all of our guests and special pictures we will cherish for years to come. Katie really captured our day and we thank her very much for scouting out all the special locations that made our wedding photos extraordinary. Within 1 day Katie sent us beautiful photos and we cannot wait to see all the photos! Thank you Katie!

From the second me and my (now) husband got engaged we knew that we wanted Katie to be our photographer for the big day! We have followed her work for years and have always been so impressed with her attention to detail. When our wedding day came, she exceeded our expectations. Katie has such passion for what she does and she is extremely thoughtful and considerate of the entire bridal party, family and of course the bride and groom. She has such a calm demeanor and is extremely organized, so everything goes off without a hitch and you can enjoy every little bit of the day. When we got our pictures back, we fell in love with them. Katie not only has the ability to capture beautiful artistic images, but to capture emotions. Every single picture we looked at came alive and we relived that moment. These pictures are truly a gift, because for years to come we will be able to look at them and experience it all over again. Its true what they say, the day goes by in the blink of an eye, but when you have pictures that capture exactly what you felt that day, you will live with those memories forever.

Sarah · Married on 12/05/2015

Katie was beyond fantastic to work with for my wedding. She is very accessible and open to any changes that came up. Katie made sure that we stayed on time and all the photos were taken. The photos themselves are incredibly beautiful! I can't stop looking at them! I would highly recommend Katie to anyone I know getting married. She really puts her heart and soul into the photos! She is a wonderful photographer and I don't think you could find someone better for the job!

Bella · Married on 10/24/2015

Katie Finnerty is the WHOLE package when it comes to everything you could want in your photographer and wedding photography! Her professionalism, flexibility, and calming presence was nothing short of amazing and made our day that much more perfect! Between her organizational skills and critical thinking, there was nothing left to worry about. Our other vendors gave kudos to how well-prepared Katie was. We were blown away by her ability to be everywhere without even realizing she was there! Guests are still raving about how fantastic and sweet our photographer was. It was an absolute pleasure working with her!!!

Brittany · Married on 10/17/2015

Where can I even begin? Katie Finnerty is an artist and captured our fall wedding better than we could ever have imagined! Her attention to detail is unmatched and this shows in her final product. My husband and I love to relive each moment of our special day by looking back at the pictures Katie took. She is professional, fun to work with and sweet as can be! We had countless guests come up to us at the reception, complimenting Katie’s personality and the fact that she photographed each guest! I’m already planning to book Katie for our one-year-anniversary photo shoot and I can’t wait to see what creative details will come up with next!

Katie is a breath of fresh air. She is small but mighty. This girl worked her magic and captured the absolute best day of our lives. She never made us feel akward and never made our pictures seem staged. She is fun, creative, easy to work with and overall a fantastic human being. We could not have been happier with her as our photographer. If you want your wedding day photos to be spectacular you must work with Katie Finnerty!

Rebecca · Married on 09/12/2015

Katie is the best of the best. She takes the time to get to know you and is very flexible. We used her for our engagement and wedding photos. I couldn't thank her enough for capturing the best moments of our life. She does beautiful work and is very very talented!

Charise · Married on 08/22/2015

Katie Finnerty was a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding process. From the very start, she was easy to communicate with a responded to all of our questions and ideas in a timely manner. She provided us with a detailed and specific timeline for the wedding day, which helped us organize other vendors as well. Obviously this is a huge plus for a Type A Bride! Although she had plenty of expertise, she was willing to work within our "vision" and make us feel comfortable throughout the process. Katie was extremely organized and prepared for our big day. She asked for all of our information (e.g formal photos we wanted, family dynamics) up front, so there was no "business" talk on the day of- just a relaxed, fun atmosphere. From getting ready, to formal photos, to the ceremony and reception- Katie captured each and every moment perfectly. We couldn't be happier with the photos we received and it was simply a joy to work with Katie!

Kristine · Married on 11/07/2014

Katie is an absolute joy to work with and a true professional. She has a passion for love and life so strong and bright that it shines through everything she does. She traveled a great distance for our engagement shoot and was thrilled to be there with us that day. Her energy is contagious. It's almost like you've known her for years even though you've just met. She's great at making you feel at ease and like a "natural" during all the different shots. Her intuition is spot on, too, allowing her to capture that perfect photo. Katie was very organized and helpful leading up to the day of our wedding. She made sure we discussed all of our "must have" photos and prepared a well-planned timeline for the day. She was patient, accommodating, flexible, and really made me feel relaxed every step of the way (especially important on the big day). Her second shooter and assistant were amazing and so helpful, too (bringing umbrellas so we could brave the big storm that you'd never even know we had by looking at the photos!). Katie has an artistic eye and captured so many raw, honest moments. She was able to portray personality and emotion so perfectly, you can almost hear the laughter while looking through the photographs. The shots that she captured during our engagement session and on our wedding day were so beautiful and unique that they actually left us speechless (and in tears!). Every time we look back at them, those magical moments come right back to life. Katie genuinely loves what she does and you can just tell that she wants to make your day as special as possible. We were so lucky to have Katie with us on the most enjoyable and memorable days of our lives. Thank you for the lasting memories, Katie. We will cherish them for a lifetime.

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2016

We found Katie through word of mouth! Come to find out she did my cousins wedding, her best friend, several people I went to high school with & several other beautiful and unique weddings. The day I met Katie I knew she was the perfect person to photograph our day! She made my husband smile, made us feel incredibly comfortable, incorporated our puppy & braved outside photos in the snow! She took every photo I asked for and more. I can't wait to see the day she captured, and truly can't wait to use her again for every other special event in our life. Thank you Katie! You're amazing.