Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry Reviews

Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 6
Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 7

Caileen · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Makeup Artist, EVER

Eva.is.amazing. There is no better way to say it! I could not be happier that I hired Eva to do my makeup on the most special day of my life. The moment I came across Eva's website/page, I knew I had to have her do my makeup. She is truly an artist. Throughout the process, she was so kind, professional and understanding. She answered any question I had right away and calmed my wedding makeup nerves! The trial was amazing and I knew I was in good hands for my big day! I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day, thanks to Eva. My mom and bridesmaids absolutely loved her too. Thank you, Eva!

Christina · Married on 08/31/2018

Eva did an amazing job with my wedding makeup and the makeup for my bridesmaids. She was incredibly professional and fun to work with. Eva listened to what each girl wanted and created the look exactly. She was punctual and kept us all on schedule. After my trial, she was receptive to small changes I wanted and talked through the changes with me. Even my mom, who was skeptical of the makeup process, could not stop talking about natural but enhanced she looked. Eva does great work and was truly a pleasure to work with!

maureen · Married on 07/27/2018

My makeup on my wedding day was flawless thanks to Eva! When I met her at my trial, Eva's professionalism, personality and knowledge of the products she uses made me feel extremely comfortable going into my wedding day. As a painter, I could tell right away that she is a natural with a brush and she has a passion for her art. My husband absolutely loved how I looked on the big day and the look lasted until the end of the night! I can not wait to book Eva for my next big event!

Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 8
    Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 9
    Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 10
    Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 11

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

Eva was absolutely amazing! She is such a kind, laid back person which made the entire panning process so easy and enjoyable! She worked with me to get exactly the look I dreamed of. She was willing to travel to my hotel and make me and my bridal party look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

Katie · Married on 06/29/2018

Eva was such a blessing to have on our wedding day! I live out of state and she was super accommodating and met me just days before my wedding to do a trial and make sure I was comfortable with my wedding look. Then on the big day, we ran into issues at the hair salon which caused us to be quite late to meet Eva at the venue. She was super calm about the whole thing and was able to get all five of us ready beautifully in the amount of time that was set for four people. Her work is magical. She made me look flawless while still bringing out all of my natural features and highlighting them. We all chatted and laughed through the whole session that by the time it was all complete she truly felt like another one of my girls! We all loved Eva and her work and I will be recommending her to everyone I meet!!

Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 12
    Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 13
    Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 14

Malika · Married on 06/22/2018

Eva Jewel did my makeup for my small wedding at her home studio in June 2018. Eva is an extremely talented makeup artist. She had me looking my absolute best. Her makeup photographed beautifully and lasted all day. She is also so fun and easy to work with. At my makeup trial she worked with me to tweak certain things until I was 100% satisfied. I can't recommend Eva Jewel more highly.

Keri · Married on 06/09/2018

I don't know where to start! Not only does she have a great personality, but she has passion for what she does! With that, she makes you look beautiful!
    I was referred to Eva a while back for my maternity pictures. She did so wonderful that a year later I wanted her doing my makeup for me, and my wedding party! Soon I'll be getting lessons from her, because she's that good! This review isn't because she asked, it's because she really is, that awesome at what she does. Thanks EVA!

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

I was lucky enough to have Eva do my make up on my wedding day and she did an incredible job! She was so easy to talk to and really took the time to complete my perfect look. I received so many compliments that my make up looked so natural and beautiful which is just what I wanted! You will be so happy and impressed with make up done by Eva, she is a true artist!

LAUREN · Married on 03/24/2018

This girl...where do I start? She's got it. I was slightly picky about how I wanted my make up to look on my wedding day and I am so happy that I found Eva! She created an enhanced natural look that was exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day...I seriously have never felt so beautiful!! She was such a joy to work with throughout the whole process and her talent is unmatched.

Sydney · Married on 02/17/2018

Eva was amazing from start to finish. She communicated well and had me do a makeup trail before my big day. She is very personable and outgoing, and you can tell that she loves her work. She has a great sense of humor as well. Eva did exactly what I, my mother in law, and my officiant asked in regard to how much makeup we wanted applied. Eva will listen to you and will make you look your best. She also does not charge a ridiculous amount for travel fees like some of the other vendors out there. Don't hesitate to hire her for your wedding or other formal event. You won't be disappointed!

Erika · Married on 09/15/2017

Eva is amazing! She is easy to work with and really takes the time to understand what you want and your skin type. She came to my location which was almost a 2 hour drive for her. She is amazingly talented and I'm so thankful she was apart of my day. I felt so beautiful because of her!

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Eva has done my makeup more than once, so I knew with my wedding I could trust her. There is NO other artist I would trust to do a dark lip on me during the most photographed day of my life. She is the best MUA in Rochester, so if you're getting married, you have to have her!!

Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry 15

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Eva is an outstanding makeup artist and I couldn't be happy that I chose her for my wedding! I changed the start/end time more than once and Eva was incredibly flexible and accomodating, she did makeup for all 9 of us the morning of my wedding and everyone looked flawless! Eva's energetic personality added to the excitement of the day. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist and will personally use her every chance I get in the future!

Erin · Married on 07/07/2017

Eva Jewel is hands down the best! She was such a wonderful addition to our special day. My makeup along with the bridal party turned out amazing. She is professional and sweet and makes sure you are 100% satisfied with her work. She also makes no fuss if you decide to change your makeup look at the last minute! You couldn't choose a better makeup artist!

Natalie · Married on 06/03/2017

Eva was such a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. The morning of my wedding was a particularly stressful time, but Eva was cool as a cucumber and got everyone's makeup done on time and everyone looked beautiful. She did makeup for the bride, a bridesmaid, mother, mother-in-law, and even an aunt! She was really prepared for everyone's skin types and special concerns. I also had Eva come to Buffalo to do my makeup and I am so happy I did. My wedding day turned out to be pretty warm and I got married outside. The makeup stayed put through some sweating at the ceremony and even after dancing all night! She is patient and professional, I would recommend her to any bride looking for a makeup artist!Eva was such a pleasure to work with on my wedding day.

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough about how much I loved having Eva as a part of our wedding day!! Not only was she such a fun additional to the bridal party group, but she was able to apply make up for 8 of us the morning of the wedding! Her dedication and professionalism is beyond compare. We all had different skin types and different looks we were asking for and she was able to make everyone happy (tough to do!) and have us all ready on time!! Not only did Eva do my make up, but she also did my spray tan! The tan looked so natural and classy ... I couldn't have been happier! Eva is the make up artist you should hire if you want a natural yet gorgeous look for your wedding day! She is so talented and I hope to continue to use her services even after my wedding day make up is washed off (so sad).

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

Words cannot express how lucky I was to have Eva as my makeup artist for my wedding day. This was my first experience getting my makeup done professionally and Eva made sure to make me feel comfortable and confident with the look she created for me. Not only is Eva incredibly talented, but she is so knowledgable about her work. She makes sure to ask questions about what you like/don't like so that you are 100% happy with the end result. Eva did my spray tan too (also my first time), which looked completely natural and photographed beautifully. She literally made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! My mom and bridesmaids also looked flawless! We all had such a blast with her while we were getting ready. I seriously cannot recommend her enough. She is a MUST book!

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Eva was absolutely amazing. She did make-up for myself, five bridesmaids, mother and grandmother. Everyone was absolutely thrilled with the job that she did. She was flexible, listened to exactly what everyone wanted and was fun and kind. I went to a few other makeup artists for trials prior to Eva and was not thrilled. When I went to Eva I explained to her what I did not like based on my previous experiences and she listened (which others did not)! I was very particular about what I wanted for my wedding day and she absolutely nailed it. What I really liked was how she showed what she was doing as she went along. And if I did not like it she would change it. I can not say enough good things about Eva and her awesome skills. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Eva for doing amazing job and making everyone feel beautiful. I can't wait until I have another excuse to get my make-up done :)

Emily · Married on 09/09/2016

Eva is amazing. She did the most incredible job with my makeup and my bridebridesmaids makeup for my wedding. Not only did she do a phenomenal job, but she also is so much fun and easy to work with. She also did my spray tan before the wedding and it was flawless. We all received endless compliments all night and I will ONLY use or recommend her.

Cheryl · Married on 09/04/2016

Eva is a true professional in every aspect! From the moment I met her she was professional, easy to work with and very nice. She is a very talented makeup artist, like no other I have seen! She made me look beautiful without looking overdone or fake. She really takes pride in her work and satisfying her clients and it shows. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids and they looked great too! Eva uses excellent products and takes the time to learn the vision of the bride before she proceeds. She is so organized, which is important to a bride who has a million things to manage during the planning phase. I can not say enough about Eva and the exceptional service she provided! I would highly recommend Eva without hesitation...we all loved her!
    Cheryl
    Married 9/4/16

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Eva is awesome!!!! She did the makeup for my best friend's wedding, and I just had to have her for my wedding!!!! The quality of her work is top-notch, and she listens to what the client wants. She worked so well with me, my two best friends, my now sister inlaw, my mom, my mother inlaw, and my 7 yr old bridesmaid :D Anyone would be lucky to be able to book Eva for their makeup. Well worth it.

Alexandra · Married on 08/26/2016

I had a wonderful experience working with Eva for my wedding. I was very happy with everything- from the timely, professional email correspondence to the makeup trial to the wedding day itself. Eva was great about explaining the process, making recommendations, and making me feel comfortable AND BEAUTIFUL! She really listens to what you want and delivers beyond expectations. My maid of honor, mother, and mother in law all looked amazing too!
    Additionally, I appreciated that she drove to the wedding venue and did the make up on site. She thought of everything- even bringing her own makeup chair and lighting. I would highly recommend Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry to anyone seeking a natural look and will definitely call again the next time I want my makeup professionally done!

Alyssa · Married on 07/09/2016

Eva was absolutely amazing. My girls and I looked stunning on our wedding day and we all got complimented all day long. I wasn’t planning on having a makeup artist on our wedding day, I was hesitant because I’m very particular about how my makeup is done. However, when I met Eva she was so professional and her makeup was beautiful I knew I could trust her! Eva blew me away!! Not only is she very knowledgeable about makeup techniques (esp. for me who gets very oily as the day goes on) she was very organized and throughout the process kept me updated, gave me advice and checked in with me many times which is something that I appreciated very much! The day of, my makeup lasted literally all day. I didn’t get oily like I normally do. I cried (many times of course), drank, ate food, sweat like crazy and I did not touch up my makeup once! Many of us girls even slept with it on and still looked gorgeous the next day!! So impressive, this girl has talent! Haha. Not only that, she is just the sweetest person ever! She fit right in and we really enjoyed having her company on our wedding day. Thank you Eva!!!! <3

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

I have never looked prettier! She taught me tricks that I can use in my day to day make up as well, which was very thoughtful, and I got to keep the lipstick! I couldn't have been happier:)

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Eva was FANTASTIC! She responded to my first email within an hour! She was helpful with all things makeup and extremely accommodating to our last minute changes! (Sorry Eva! :)) She made myself and all of my bridesmaids, mother, mother in law and grandmother look our BEST for the biggest, greatest day of my life! It was a pleasure working with her and I will gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any kind of special event!