Robin Fox Photography Reviews

Robin Fox Photography 5
Robin Fox Photography 6
Robin Fox Photography 7

Melanie · Married on 08/05/2018

Robin was so great to work with, and the pictures were amazing! We had her do both our wedding photos and an engagement shoot. She made us feel comfortable being photographed the whole time, and we were very impressed by how quickly she got back to us whenever we contacted her. We definitely recommend Robin!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Robin Fox Photography 8
    Robin Fox Photography 9
    Robin Fox Photography 10

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

She was awesome! Provided great suggestions, worked with us on every step of the process. She also took charge when some of our party weren't listening during photos which was great! She even got us previews on the night of the wedding!!! I loved loved loved that. She captured our personality perfectly.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Robin Fox Photography 11
    Robin Fox Photography 12
    Robin Fox Photography 13
    Robin Fox Photography 14

Alyson · Married on 05/12/2018

Robin was wonderful to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable, and fun! We haven't received our portfolio of photos yet, we got married less than 2 weeks ago, but I am already confident they will be amazing. I would highly recommend Robin.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

I was very particular about finding the right wedding photographer, and I am so glad to have found Robin and to have had her services available for our wedding. My husband and I could not have been any happier working with her! Our photos are breathtaking and Robin was so easy to work with and very creative. We did not have an engagement shoot, so I was nervous going into the wedding day without any experience posing for photos. Robin immediately diffused my worries because she was SO good at directing us and helping us get comfortable in front of the camera. We also didn't go in with any ideas for photos, but Robin found the most spectacular places, poses, lighting, you name it. It was like working with a friend, because she truly cared about creating the best experience for us. She traveled to Buffalo, was quick to respond to emails, and was just the best! Book Robin!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

ROBIN FOX PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE MOST TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER AND MOST PATIENT <3
    She is SO knowledgable and REMEMBERS every single detail - like that I only like "one side" or the SET shot list and my pinterest board of ideas. The day of the wedding, the photos went so well, I wasn't concerned about remembering what I wanted because SHE HAD IT DOWN PAT. She was patient, answering MANY MANY of my emails, the ENTIRE duration of my engagement and leading up to the wedding. I wanted to capture our personalities and how happy we were and in love, and she did just that. Her photos are breathtaking - I love her style. My SNEAK PEAK photos of the wedding were INCREDIBLE, and I cannot wait to see more. IF YOU LOVE PHOTOS - BOOK ROBIN - SHE IS A CREATIVE GENIUS WITH THE PATIENCE OF A SAINT.

Engagement Shoot Info
    I am a TOTAL Type A personality, mixed in with anxious tendencies...so I was VERY apprehensive about our engagement photoshoot - "what if rained" "what if it's cold" "what if there's too much mud" "what should I wear" "what do we do" Robin answered EVERY single anxious email OR text with promptness and patience, and the photos came out GORGEOUS - she made my camera shy fiance feel at ease and did a great job at capturing our love and natural silliness.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Robin is so great at what she does! She is personable and willing to work with you to get exactly what you are looking for! I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Candis · Married on 09/19/2016

Robin was amazing! Everyone love the pictures she took for both our engagement and wedding. She can always catch the best moment at the best angle. Our wedding schedule was pretty tight, she took the best pictures out of every minutes. I, personally, am very picky about taking pictures. She was very easy to communicate with and knew what we want. I definitely will have her to be our photographer for future events.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Janet · Married on 08/18/2016

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Robin twice now. She captured both our engagement & wedding photos flawlessly. Robin provided so many beautiful pictures and I can feel the feeling I had at that exact moment when I look at them. She is incredibly personable and easy to get along with. In addition, Robin is great at answering her emails. She usually responds from within a few hours to a day at the latest. We found this method of contact worked best for us. It blew our minds at how fast we received the finished product! Do yourself a favor and go with Robin Fox as your photographer for your special event. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't say enough good things about our experience working with Robin. She was a dream wedding vendor! She was quick to respond to emails and answer any and all questions we had. She was flexible in meeting us when we were in town (we live outside of Rochester) and was a trooper driving around our wedding venue site in the freezing winter. On the day of our wedding she on time, friendly, put every one at ease, and great at directing us all to orchestrate some pretty incredible pictures. We could not be happier with our wedding pictures and will definitely use Robin again for capturing any big moments if we are in Rochester for them! Thank you Robin!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

We got married on 6/4/2016 and used Robin as our photographer. She's so easy to work with and one of the nicest people I've ever met. She's so creative and had so many ideas for pictures and she helped us re-create a photo I had seen on Pinterest. I had a few large family shots that I wanted and she was so patient as I tried to round everyone up. All of the photos are so beautiful it's going to be hard to pick which ones to print! She had a preview up the same night as the wedding and I received all of the photos within a week! I really can't say enough great things about her, we will definitely be using her for future photo needs! Thank you Robin!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/10/2015

I absolutely loved working with Robin. From the moment I got in contact with her she was attentive, supportive, and beyond helpful. I was planning a wedding from states away so she went above and beyond to make sure I still felt involved but not overwhelmed. The day of she was a rock star dealing with my enormous family and my many nieces and nephews. My husband and I are super goofy and she definitely let us be ourselves albeit a better looking version of ourselves. She also was great with capturing the military aspects of our wedding. I just got back the pictures and I am in love!! She got them back to me so quickly as well. I definitely recommend having Robin be your photographer; I would hire her over and over again!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Robin was truly a pleasure to work with! Friendly and professional, even our families could see why we wanted her to photograph the most important day of Brian and my life. She caught every special moment from our big day and we have amazing memories thanks to her! She is so creative and flexible with our large wedding party:). We would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Angela · Married on 07/18/2015

Robin Fox made our wedding day simply amazing!! She was professional and made me feel at ease from our first meeting until our wedding day. Robin created moments on our wedding day that we will never forget and captured every detail of the most important day of our life! Every picture Robin took was perfect! There was not one photo we disliked. I would highly recommend Robin to anyone and will use her in the future for any of our life's biggest moments.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Brian · Married on 06/13/2015

Awesome day with Robin! She was great, easy to work with, stayed within the tight timeline we were working with on our wedding day and got every photo we asked for plus a ton of additional ones. While we haven't seen the final photos, the few sneak peeks we've seen are wonderful and make us very excited to see the rest of her work! Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/15/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Robin and how wonderful she was to work with for our wedding pictures! She is extremely professional, creative, flexible, and talented! Robin showed up promptly on our wedding day and set to work getting beautiful shots of me and my bridesmaids getting ready. From there forward she captured every important moment of our wedding day. After the wedding ceremony and the family photos, I was unsure where we could go for a second location to take pictures that was both close and scenic. Robin suggested the sensory garden at Mendon Ponds Park. The pictures were phenomenal! She also suggested taking pictures at sunset on the rooftop of our reception venue. These pictures were gorgeous as well. And we had our final pictures about a week after our wedding. We would recommend Robin to anyone, and hope to use her services in the future!

Sent on 06/14/2015

We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! Robin gave my husband and I, along with the rest of the bridal party, great direction when it came to posed pictures. She was also very flexible with on-the-spot photo ops we came up. We didn't go in with many pre-planned shots, but Robin always had something in mind for each and every location we wanted pictures. She was very nice and pleasant to work with. The photos turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined! There's truly not a single bad shot from the day. My husband and I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Katerina · Married on 04/24/2015

Robin is hands down absolutely amazing. I had a destination wedding (I'm from PA) and found Robin on WeddingWire. Our wedding consisted of a total of 6 people. Despite being a tiny party of 6 I still wanted to go all out and hire a photographer (I'm a picture nut.. I'd go without a dress if it meant getting the photographer I wanted haha). Anyway, when I started searching for a photographer I was af

Sent on 05/02/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2015

Robin was an absolute joy to work with. She was able to guide us both (two camera shy people) into an amazingly easy and painless photo session. I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Robin Fox was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. As a photographer myself, it took a while to find the perfect fit for our needs and to match the specific style I was looking for in a wedding photographer. Not only was Robin that perfect fit, but she surpassed my already high expectations in both the quality of her work and her professionalism.

Prior to the wedding day, she worked closely with us to address all of our needs and thoughts about the style we wanted reflected in the photos. She was very receptive to our ideas and made sure all of them were addressed during the day. Robin took my ideas and ran with them while staying true to her own style...the combination was a perfect match.

On our wedding day, she blended into the background seamlessly while getting every shot. We had some additional requests as the day went and she rolled with the punches making sure everything was captured accordingly. One of the more impressive aspects of her work is that she is extremely efficient. She knows what to look for and how to work with people not used to photographers. There was no wasted time between setups, but we never felt rushed. Furthermore, her demeanor was nothing but positive and uplifting for our day. She keep us calm and comfortable from start to finish. I feel that this was reflected in our photos, which came out beautifully.

Robin is a wonderful unique photographer who didn't feel like a stranger at our wedding. The comfort level she brings to the table helped me relax knowing we were being taken care of throughout the day. She truly cares about her clients and it shows in her work.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2014

LOVED working with Robin! She was very responsive, friendly, flexible and my wedding pictures are perfect. On the day of my wedding she showed up on time, had great ideas and was very good at getting both my 3 year old nephew, and 14 person bridal party to focus on the pictures. Planning a wedding is stressful, but working with Robin is not.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

October 2014 out of town wedding:
    I was so nervous about choosing a photographer, I am so glad I chose Robin. She came out to watertown to shoot my wedding and did an amazing job. Got all the shots I wanted. She found creative pictures around the hotel to do which she never had been to before. My family was like where was this picture taken or that picture, they couldn't believe they were taken at the hotel. She had her assistant or husband helping out, so I did not miss those important photos such as the bride and grooms face seeing each other for the first time. She made sure we got all the shots that we needed before she left, I am so thankful she was so hardworking the whole day. Priceless work.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Erica · Married on 10/10/2014

Robin is wonderful and you won't regret having her photograph your wedding. She has such a calm presence, is open to doing any kinds of shots that you request, and is an incredible value. In addition, she is very easy to get a hold of and returns e-mails extremely promptly. She sent us seven preview shots the night of the wedding, I could not be happier with the quality and can't wait to see the rest.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Robin Fox was SO incredible to work with. I actually hardly even noticed she was there on our wedding day but when we got our pictures back I was floored at how many wonderful shots she had gotten. She was VERY responsive and would reply immediately whenever we contacted her with questions. If you want to really get your money's worth on your wedding day, book Robin Fox Photography!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Simone · Married on 08/23/2014

Robin's picture truly capture our amazing day. She is such an amazing photographer! Many of my guests didn't even know I had a photographer because Robin was so quiet and non invasive. She capture the love and fun in my day and that is why I adore my pictures. Nothing was posed or force, she captured truly organic moments. I plan on using Robin to capture all of life's special events on film!

Sent on 09/13/2014