14 Pleasant St, Fairport, NY 14450 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Showcase Sound

Showcase Sound is a wedding DJ company based in Rochester, New York. This family-owned event company once was a team of two and now employs 25 skilled DJs. The owners, Benjamin and Lisa Spokony, are still involved with every wedding to this day. This company continues to practice their original ethos of providing a personalized experience for every wedding. They are dedicated to learning new skills and improving their performance in order to ensure that clients can meet them at their best.

Couples are offered pre-wedding consultations to discuss music genres, song requests, and how they would prefer the DJ engage with their guests. Showcase Sound focuses on providing their clients with customized experiences. They strive to meet their every preference, from just the right energy on the dance floor to specific song requests. This team can provide professional sound equipment for every cocktail hour and reception performance. They can also supply couples with a photo booth, lighting rentals and LED dance floors upon request.

Follow Showcase Sound on

Showcase Sound 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Diakun · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic DJ/wedding planning/photobooth!

We got married on 9/1/2019 in Lockport, NY. We live in Boston, MA, so finding vendors was challenging. Luckily, Lisa put me at ease from our first phone call. She is incredibly on top of everything- not just the music and the photo booth, but all of the tiny details that make a wedding run smoothly. She was always there to answer any questions I had, and the online planning system really helped me clarify our vision for the evening. I happened to be in town for the DJ selection night, where you meet all the DJs and rank your favorites to be assigned for your event. While they all seemed great, we loved Lisa's energy and enthusiasm and stuck with her. The planning meeting was great- it was awesome and comforting to know that Lisa would help control the timeline of the evening and that she is really in tune with the energy of the crowd. The actual event was perfect- Lisa/Showcase did the sound for our ceremony, a photo booth, and did the music and emceed the event. I loved the song choices and that she made sure to play our special requests (not many families love the chicken dance like mine does, but it was my grandmother's favorite). We had a fantastic time and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • User4326610 · Recently married

Rockstar DJ!

We had an amazing experience with Showcase Sound. Erik our DJ was such an attentive and energetic individual.

Erik worked with my Fiance to reenact a Surprise Top Gun movie serenade for me. I had no idea what was going on and it was such a surprise.

Erik also came to my rescue. When it was time for my garter belt. I looked at him and said oh my gosh I forgot to bring it. He said no worries I got this. He went to the guys standing at the bar, came back with a neck tie and said here use this! I did and it was hilarious and memorable all at the same time. He even led a few dances on the dance floor!

He went above and beyond for our wedding and we couldn't thank Lisa and Erik from Showcase sound enough. I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Showcase Sound 8

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Showcase Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Genesee Country Village & Museum
    Genesee Country Village & Museum Museum Weddings

Showcase sound has been one of our main DJ`s for the longest time and I have nothing to say but they are just the BEST ! Love them, always very professional and always do a wonderful job for their events/ weddings! You just can`t get any better! Clients don`t have to worry and neither do I! Would hire them in a heart beat any day of the week!!!!! Tammy Saeva- Wedding planner & coordinator at Genesee Country Village & Museum

• Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility
    Terry Hills Golf Course & Banquet Facility Country Club Weddings

Showcase Sound is always a pleasure to work with. Their staff is nothing but professional, organized, and friendly, and always make the events at our venue not only fun and memorable for couples and their guests, but for our staff as well!

• All Occasions Catering & Events Planning
    All Occasions Catering & Events Planning Wedding Caterers

Showcase Sound has a nice variety of DJs to service the needs of the client - from elegant to Hip Hop..they can provide the gamut of the musical spectrum! And do a great job of emceeing for weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs!

• 14 Pleasant St Fairport, NY, 14450 See on map