118 Reviews for Showcase Sound

Photobooth (10)
Uplighting (9)
Liability Insurance (6)
117 Showcase Sound Reviews

Everyone at Showcase Sound was absolutely amazing from the beginning. They are all just soooooo friendly and outgoing and professional at the same time. Lisa is extremely responsive and helpful with any questions or concerns we had.
We chose Erik to be our DJ. We wanted someone who would get the crowd going and be energetic. Erik definitely met all those needs. Him and the 2 other guys that helped out were great, everyone loved them all and talked about how amazing they were for the next week. They did an amazing job with the uplighting and the photos from the photobooth are great. They exceeded all our expectations and made our day even more special. We reccomend using Showcase Sound to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, professional, energetic and friendly DJ service! They were phenomenal and we will be using them again. :)

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Lisa at Showcase was such a pleasure to work with! She was so, so sweet and very quick to respond/answer any questions that we had & also was great with suggestions if we were unsure or didn’t think of certain things! Nico was our DJ and he did an AMAZING job from the ceremony all the way through the reception! They all seemed like they were having a great time along with us! I could not have asked for a better group of people to help us on our big day!

Profile Picture Shawnalyn, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Lisa and Showcase Sound were fabulous. They did a wonderful job sticking to our playlist throughout our wedding. We were also really impressed with the energy they brought to the dance floor themselves. They were very accommodating and we enjoyed every step of the way with the planning process with them leading up to our wedding. Overall, they get a 5-star review in our book. Great job, Showcase Sound! Sincerely, Matt and Carrie Troll.

Profile Picture Matt, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Many of our guests approached us about Chris (our DJ's) flawless management of room and the evenings festivities. His song selection during the cocktail hour, the dinner hour, and then the "fast dance" was fantastic and he read the room perfectly. He knew when to take a break to do a "wedding event" and let our guests catch their breath and grab a drink!

Chris was out on the floor dancing with us. He was engaging and sociable. He was charming and charismatic when communicating the itinerary of the evening. Really spectacular. The greatest feat was trying to get the groomsmen and bridesmaids and flower girl together for introductions, which was on par with herding cats but he somehow managed and he did it with a smile!

We had such an amazing night that we had at least 3 dozen people still dancing to the end of the night demanding "one more song."

Chris and his assistant Alex DID NOT take any requests from our guests which we very specifically asked them not to! I'm sure they made enemies, but they made loyal customers of us for life. Sincerely, thank you for following our direction from the intake call. It means a lot that we could relax and keep the energy high all night! Lisa told me that any time she made a request, the song was immediately played... now you're just showing off!!! Haha!

The photo booth was really well received. The gentleman working it was a professional, enthusiastic, and polite, with exceptional customer service. Our guests were thrilled. Lisa and I had said that children shouldn't be invited to the wedding, but despite our request, children showed up and sure enough they raided the photo booth! I am SURE they were a pain in the ass to the booth operator but he kept his composure and the kids had a blast.

Really - - top tier experience. Our guests (perhaps pandering) said it was the best party they have ever been to, and that was always our goal. You helped make it possible.

THANK YOU!

Photo for Showcase Sound Review - Mixing the hot beats of 90's boy bands
Profile Picture Zachary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company was great to deal with! I called them at the last minute for a photo booth and they had one available at a reasonable price. The lady in the office was very helpful with selecting our photo background and making sure everything was ready to go for our special day. When the gentleman our host came to our venue, he was dressed in a suit and looked extremely professional. He was very nice and inviting to our guests. He made sure our guests got their photos after they took the pictures, he even walked them over to guests that left the booth and did not want to wait for their photos. They had a lot of props to pick from too. I highly recommend this company. The photo booth really added to everything to make things fun, our photo booth host even had good dance moves! Thank-you so much showcase sound! Sincerely, Kathy & Chris!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not only was Lisa a Dj, but she was like having a wedding planner. She helped keep us on track the day of the wedding and leading up to the wedding. I loved the opportunity to interview djs and pick our own then have a planning session with them later. Lisa kept everyone involved the whole night!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/8/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Lisa, and all of the Showcase Sound team were outstanding. We wanted a party and they brought it! Thank you so much for making our day perfect.

Profile Picture Abby, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Showcase Sound for our wedding DJ in September and they were TOP NOTCH. We were lucky enough to have Lisa as our DJ and were blown away by her professionalism and responsiveness. Leading up to the wedding she was great to work with and gave us great tips for the night of, and the day of the wedding she proved to us how much she listened to what we wanted. She played everything on our list, she was only as involved as we asked her to be (a little but not much), she transitioned the music wonderfully and played what made sense for the crowd who was on the dance floor. No weird Club music to old timey music back to club music, if people came out and danced to a song she stuck with the theme to keep them on the floor. I am so happy we went with Lisa and with Showcase Sound, especially after going to a family member's wedding this past weekend who had a more well known named DJ who honestly just didn't do a great job (how he is that highly rated I have no idea). My husband and I both highly recommend Showcase Sound, you wont regret it!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Lisa and her team were great to work with. A few days before our wedding our DJ was unable to attend (no fault of Lisa or her team), but before she called me she already had a plan in place and a new headlining DJ lined up. He was great and the night went perfect.

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Uplighting

My DJ's were Alex and Collin and they were great! They play exactly the right songs when I wanted them played and selected songs based on the feel of the crowd. We even got Alex to dance. Lisa, who scheduled my wedding was also great to work with. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Erika, 9/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the best experience and most fantastic wedding, thank you showcase sound!

Profile Picture Emilie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our D.J. Lisa from Showcase Sound was absolutely amazing. She was prompt and professional. She also helped to keep our wedding on track with dances, cake cutting, little games, and more! If it had not been for her I don't think either myself or my husband would have known the right times to do specific things. Not only did she help us with the timing but she played the best music! I cannot tell you how many compliments we received from ALL of our guests on how amazing the D.J. was. They did not stop playing music from the time they started and they played a mix of music that appealed to all ages that were in attendance. We would recommend Showcase Sound to anyone looking for a D.J.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

So happy with chose Showcase for our wedding DJ, photo booth and up lighting! Lisa is such a wonderful person to work with, every time I spoke with her I felt as if I was the most important bride that she was working with. They offer a DJ selection night where you can meet with all possible DJ's for your event choose the one that you would prefer for your night. We choose Jason and could not be happier with our choice! He did a great job incorporating the songs we wanted to hear, the requests from our guests and what the party needed to keep energy high. The up lighting was a great addition to our night and added to the party atmosphere. The photo booth was perfect, the provide a photo booth attendant to stay at the booth throughout the night to ensure that everyone gets a chance to take pictures and at the end of the night we got a scrap book where our guests wrote notes to us besides their pictures and we got a flash drive with all the pictures on them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Wow!!!!! Lisa is amazing! Starting with the prompt communication and flexibility leading up to our wedding, Lisa was responsive, thoughtful, and willing to brainstorm with us to help us manifest the dreams we had for our big day. Our wedding could not have been more fun, beautiful, magical, and all around perfect, and I have to contribute so much of that to the work Lisa did. The first moment after our ceremony when I walked into the tent and saw the bistro lighting that Lisa had hung (and she had to creatively adjust the usual pattern for our unique tent), I was breath taken. The photo booth ran smoothly all night and almost all of our guests utilized its fun! Lisa reminded us to take a minute and get a photo booth picture together, which we appreciated, because it is so easy to get caught up in all the fun. And, the music!!! Lisa and Luis really know how to read a room. From first dance to last dance, the dance floor was full! The songs were such a reflection of us and the few choices we had made, and Lisa took seriously our requests for must plays and do not plays. So many of our guests told us that the wedding just FLOWED, and I have to contribute much of that to Lisa, for keeping the timeline according to plan, and being flexible when we needed to make adjustments. At the end of the night, after the last song, our whole dance floor shouted "ENCORE!!!" I have never heard that shouted at a wedding before, and I think that really speaks to the knowledge, professionalism, and skills that Lisa and her team have. They work hard, stay up late, and maintain genuine enthusiasm and excitement for their clients. Not to mention- I did extensive research on price comparisons before hand and I absolutely could not beat Lisa's deal. So much fun for a phenomenally affordable price! We are so happy to have worked together with Showcase Sound!
-Annie & Andy

Profile Picture Annie, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Lisa and the team at Showcase Sound were absolutely amazing. From walking down the aisle to the encore, they kept the mood up and party going. Lisa was very prompt in her communications as we were planning our event in NY from NC. She made it easy, that's for sure! I think you should stop your search for the best DJ for your needs right here, you found the best!

Profile Picture Sophie, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Thank you so much to Lisa and her amazing team! They all went above and beyond to personalize our day and keep the party going! Great job!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Lisa and Phil met, and exceeded, all of our expectations. We really appreciated the fact that they kept us on track, but at the same time didn't rush us. All week our guests have been telling us how much fun they had at the reception. My wife and I will recommend showcase sound to everyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Casey and Alex were with us the day of, and Lisa held our hand with planning the dance party we wanted for the reception. There was never a down moment on the floor, and even with the stress of many guests making requests, they kept up! So much so that we extended the music for another half hour because the guests couldn't stop! We are so thankful they were there to help us make the music perfect on the day, and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Susannah , 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Showcase Sound did a lovely job with our wedding. Lisa really helped make both our ceremony and reception exactly what we wanted. When we first met Lisa, she took the time to get to know us and asked how we met and what we love about each other and asked about our vision for the wedding. Over the next several months of planning she would check in and ask if we needed any assistance with the online forms to help tailor our wedding. We expressed to her that we wanted a ceremony full of love and a reception full of fun. We wanted to incorporate many personal songs into our ceremony and into the night of dancing and Lisa was able to do it with ease. She really captured the mix of music that was just perfect for our setting, our guests, and for our theme of "All You Need is Love". She played the polka for my parents and even made sure we could have an obscure version of a popular song played at our ceremony. She was easy to work with and took all of our thoughts and ideas into consideration. Showcase Sound kept everyone on their feet all night and were wonderful at keeping everything organized and well timed. They know how to lead a large scale event, yet keep at bay and let everyone have their time in their spotlights.

Profile Picture Liane, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lisa and her crew took a lot off of our plate on our wedding day, and we're so glad to have had her DJing our wedding!

Before our wedding, we spoke with Lisa by phone twice, and had access to a simple and convenient online tool to preview and select tracks that we absolutely wanted played. Lisa had excellent guidance for us on timing and scheduling for our reception, and asked a lot of questions about our guests' dancing preferences, preferred music genres, and she even double checked which version of songs we were asking to have played. Very detail-oriented planning for the fine details that mattered, and get-them-out-of-the-way questions for the high level stuff that we just wanted our DJ to handle on our behalf.

For our ceremony, we had an outdoor venue with poor acoustics - we were concerned about attendees hearing the ceremony if they weren't in the front row. For only a small fee in addition to the reception we'd hired her for, Lisa brought a full PA speaker system and DJ setup, and placed an inconspicuous wireless microphone on our officiant. Everyone could hear the entire ceremony clearly even in the back rows! Additionally, we had specific music cues in mind for different parts of the procession and at the end of the ceremony - Lisa was ON IT, not only hitting the mark down to the beat and fluidly crossfading/transitioning between tracks seamlessly.

During our reception, Lisa and her assistant rocked our party with a great playlist that built the momentum of the evening. Additionally, Lisa checked in with us frequently throughout the night, serving effectively as an event manager, coordinating the photographers and catering staff so that no one was caught off guard, and ensuring that everything flowed smoothly all night long!

Our wedding was the first I've ever seen where there was a crowd dancing at the last song, and vocally demanding an encore - which Lisa happily obliged!

10/10, would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lisa is hands down one of the funniest people and I can't wait to have her DJ my wedding. I heard about showcase sound while attending a bridal expo, and her personality, professionalism, and value made her easy to chose over other options. She endured a list of bout 20 questions that I had and never acted like she was annoyed which made me feel at ease about selecting someone so important! I can't wait to share my special day with her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Amazing!! Showcase Sound is truly the best DJ around. When we met with them they explained their packages clearly and were not pushy towards us getting anything we didn't want or need. I (groom) have some eclectic musical tastes and wanted some specific/weird songs played. We were shown Showcase Sound's online tool to picking music and I was amazed with some of the choices they already had in their library. Really the best selection around. Our must plays were met easily during the reception. Eddie was our DJ. He was great. Very interactive and receptive to our wants. He did a great job getting people on the dance floor and staying there all night. He picked the right music at the right time and people couldn't get enough. They also did the sound for our ceremony and it was perfect. Eddie made sure we did things the way we wanted and made sure we were happy and weren't rushed around. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Very pleased with their services.

Profile Picture Rozetta, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Simply the best. White glove treatment throughout the planning stages, and the night of the event. Lisa was very easy to work with, and helped guide the planning. Casey was our DJ, and did a tremendous job during the ceremony and reception. Timing, content, and professionalism were incredible throughout the evening. Casey created a wonderful atmosphere for my partner and our guests.

Profile Picture Jake, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We can't thank Showcase Sound enough for everything they did to make our wedding day special. Lisa is on top of every last detail so you don't have to worry about a thing and Grant kept things going smoothly all night (even when there were a few issues - like a power outage)! They made excellent music recommendations for cocktail hour and kept our guests dancing the entire time. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Katie & Seth, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews