Showcase Sound Reviews

Showcase Sound 7
  • Kristin

Kristin Curry · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Kept the Dance Floor Full

Eric was amazing and really kept the crowd on the dance floor. He was enthusiastic and energetic and we really liked the couples dance for the guests to start the evening.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Diakun · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic DJ/wedding planning/photobooth!

We got married on 9/1/2019 in Lockport, NY. We live in Boston, MA, so finding vendors was challenging. Luckily, Lisa put me at ease from our first phone call. She is incredibly on top of everything- not just the music and the photo booth, but all of the tiny details that make a wedding run smoothly. She was always there to answer any questions I had, and the online planning system really helped me clarify our vision for the evening. I happened to be in town for the DJ selection night, where you meet all the DJs and rank your favorites to be assigned for your event. While they all seemed great, we loved Lisa's energy and enthusiasm and stuck with her. The planning meeting was great- it was awesome and comforting to know that Lisa would help control the timeline of the evening and that she is really in tune with the energy of the crowd. The actual event was perfect- Lisa/Showcase did the sound for our ceremony, a photo booth, and did the music and emceed the event. I loved the song choices and that she made sure to play our special requests (not many families love the chicken dance like mine does, but it was my grandmother's favorite). We had a fantastic time and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • User4326610 · Recently married

Rockstar DJ!

We had an amazing experience with Showcase Sound. Erik our DJ was such an attentive and energetic individual.

Erik worked with my Fiance to reenact a Surprise Top Gun movie serenade for me. I had no idea what was going on and it was such a surprise.

Erik also came to my rescue. When it was time for my garter belt. I looked at him and said oh my gosh I forgot to bring it. He said no worries I got this. He went to the guys standing at the bar, came back with a neck tie and said here use this! I did and it was hilarious and memorable all at the same time. He even led a few dances on the dance floor!

He went above and beyond for our wedding and we couldn't thank Lisa and Erik from Showcase sound enough. I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Showcase Sound 8
  • Kelly

Kelly Dziedzic · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding DJ

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, mainly cause Showcase Sound was our DJ...we had uplighting, a Mr & Mrs light upsign and a star filled sky over our dance floor, I had very specific music requests and they did a fantastic job fulfilling our music choices. Our DJs we both fun to work with and extremely professional and couldn't have done a better job! Thank you so much Lisa, you were amazing!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Kat Madsen · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Dj Ever!

Lisa, the owner, was super friendly and helpful and very responsive to emails. She was great to work with. Erik was our wedding Dj. He was AMAZING. He had everyone up on the dance floor of all ages and musical tastes. Our wedding went until midnight and there were still people dancing at the last song (one of my bridesmaids didn't want him to stop playing). He was very easy going, and handled all of our wedding party's weird requests like a champ. He was great. The photo booth was a hit too! So happy that we went with it, the pictures are a riot. If you're on the fence about having one, just do it. Totally worth it. We couldn't have been happier with Showcase Sound.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Henderson · Married on 06/08/2019

Words Can't Describe How Great They Are

I could write an entire essay about Showcase sound and how wonderful they are. We had our wedding with them this past weekend 6/8/2019 at the Arbor Loft. Lisa was extremely attentive and responsive right from the beginning phone consultation. She knew exactly what questions to ask and managed to incorporate details I didn't even know I wanted. I told her during our last phone meeting that I wanted to make sure guests didn't leave the dance floor and she made sure of that. My guests are still raving about how much fun the night was and still laughing from everyone's dancing (my feet have the blisters to prove it). Also, not only is Lisa an amazing DJ, but she also has some top notch dance skills. She lead our dance floor during the wobble and WOW!! she nailed it!. Lisa and Showcase Sound, we can't thank you enough for all you did for us. My cheeks still hurt from smiling and laughing all night and you made our night exactly how we wanted it. I will forever be telling people how much fun my wedding was and it was all because of you. Please for anyone planning a wedding, look no further and hire Showcase Sound!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kayla · Married on 06/07/2019

Highly Recommend!

Lisa and Showcase Sound made our wedding the best day of our lives. She listened to our likes/dislikes, was the perfect amount of involved, and kept the party going all night. She was prepared for our meetings and made the ceremony run extremely smooth. She even let us use a custom prop for the photo booth, which was a hit and gave us even more memories of the night! The online portal for adding songs and organizing the day was extremely user friendly and helpful. I even emailed Lisa the night before to ask if she could play a newer song that just came out and sure enough we were out there dancing to it the night of our wedding :) I cannot speak higher of this amazing wedding vendor. They are the best in the business in my opinion, and I am so thankful for Lisa!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/04/2019

The dance floor was packed all night!

Erik kept everyone moving on the dance floor and Cheyenne kept people well entertained at the mirror photobooth. So many people raved about the great dance music and that their feet and legs hurt the following day from all the great dancing.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • User3781921 · Recently married

The DJ played a wide variety of music and kept the reception hopping. the photo booth was a big hit.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Showcase Sound's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback and for having us!

Jamie Colaprete · Married on 04/26/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

We couldn't have picked a better DJ for the most important day of our life. The professionalism and excitement that Lisa has when working on planning the wedding of your dreams exceeded all of our expectations. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the song selection available, or how much fun they had dancing all night. Lisa and Alex did a perfect job of balancing all of the songs out so that people were on the dance floor all night. We couldn't have asked for better DJs, and we are so happy that we went with Showcase Sound!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Pauleen

Pauleen · Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ in Rochester!

I have worked with Showcase sound on countless weddings and events. As an event planner, they are my go to DJ company! With this, I have worked with many of their DJ's and every single one of them has delivered amazing service and created the type of enviorment my clients are looking for. Not only does Lisa, Ben, and the whole Showcase team do a phenomenal job during the event, but they also are a pleasure working with leading up to the event. Lisa always answers my calls and emails in a timly manner, they have a fabulous online portal for clients to work through what type of music they like, and their pricing is the best value I have seen in Rochester. Don't think twice, just book Showcase!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Showcase Sound's reply:

Pauleen I'm literally blushing, your review made our night. It's always an honor to be selected to DJ someone's wedding, and to have you recommend us to your wonderful couples is so greatly appreciated. We can't wait for your wedding!!
  • ldg

Lindsay · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Experience

Showcase did my daughters Bat Mitzvah and they were amazing!! Everyone raved about how great the music selection was. They kept the kids busy and the adults happy. The mirror photo booth was a huge hit!
    I highly recommend Showcase Sound for your Mitzvah or wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Nina

Nina Bare · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Bash! Amazing music and uplighting

My husband and I got married this New Years Eve 12/31/18-- Erik and the rest of the crew from Showcase Sounds did such an amazing job, the Djs truly set the tempo for the night and it was just perfect... We received so many compliments from guests all night long on the music and atmosphere in general that was provided by Showcase. The up-lighting and ceiling stars made everything so special and the Mirror Me photo booth was a hugeeeee hit!!! Bottom line I would recommend Showcase every day of the week!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Showcase Sound 9
  • Stefanie

Stefanie sofia · Married on 12/08/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

Lisa was amazing and the whole night was a blast. She wrangled my husband and I when needed and rolled with the punches. She made sure to play the songs that we asked for and added in other great ones as well. She even shortened a song for us that we realized was way too long on the day of. Could not have asked for anything more! We also had the mirror photo booth which our guests loved and Mark the attendant was so much fun!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Newman · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely everything we wanted!

What a WONDERFUL night! The party was epic, the energy never subsided, and everyone who came had a blast!! The showcase sound team has a talent for reading the room and ensuring a good time is had by all. They made our children’s B’nei Mitzvah celebration so incredibly memorable! We had a different DJ when we got married and only regret not having known about this company back then. They were very organized and super easy to work with. Excellent customer service and even better product!! I would highly recommend them for any event with a DJ!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Showcase Sound's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra, it was truly a pleasure getting to know you and your family, and being a part of your simcha.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Recommend Nico!

Nico was great to work with! He did both our ceremony and reception. While we told him what to play for the ceremony, we only gave him loose guidelines for the dinner music and he nailed it. Later in the night he did a fantastic job at reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor packed! We actually had a hard time getting people to leave haha. Showcase has a great online portal and is willing to give you upgrades to your package, but will be honest if they don’t think you need it. It was nice to hear a vendor say, ‘yeah we can do that, but you probably don’t need it’ and then have it be perfect without having to spend more money! We also had a photo booth through Showcase and the guests loved it – we also were given a flash drive at the end of the night of all the photo booth photos to take home and look at later  Showcase and Nico particularly were very easy to work with and did a great job – highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Showcase Sound's reply:

Thank you so much Allison, Nico was so flattered to be selected as your DJ and we were all so happy to be a part of your special day!

Karla · Married on 10/12/2018

Showcase sound and especially Lisa were incredibly helpful in planning and managing our wedding reception. They were very professional and friendly and always available for our questions!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Sean Elam · Married on 10/06/2018

Sean J Elam

wow wow wow! We cannot say enough about Showcase! So here’s the deal: We love in Boston, our families live in IL/MN, and here we are planning a wedding in Upstate NY! Needless to say, Lisa at Showcase took amazing care of us. She is incredibly easy to talk to and work with, and hooked us up with Chris from her studio. I knew that our party would have no trouble getting on the dance floor, but honest to God people were on the floor dancing from the first to the last song. Chris rolled with our punches throughout the night and I cannot tell you how incredible that was. I’m pretty sure that every song on our “Must Play” list was played, and they were great with taking guest requests. Bonus points for Showcase for being LGBTQ inclusive! I cannot stress how much fun we had our wedding night, and so much of that was due to Showcase. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sue · Married on 09/30/2018

Showcase sound was very flexible and accommodating to personalize the music to exactly what we wanted. Our Dj was attentive , personable and downright fun ! Highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Valerie · Married on 09/02/2018

Lisa was so helpful during the entire process! We chose Nico to be our headlining DJ and are still getting compliments on him a month later! The whole team is amazing

Sent on 10/04/2018

Serena R. · Married on 09/01/2018

Very thorough and detailed!

We had Lisa as our DJ and she was so professional and thorough. She definitely covered topics we never would’ve dreamed of asking! She made the process so easy . We felt like our wedding day was perfect in big part to her! Would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Rob · Married on 08/25/2018

Showcase Sound did an incredible job at our wedding! Lisa was responsive, energetic, professional, and fun! She played a variety of music that got everyone of all ages out onto the dance floor. She was quick to get out onto the dance floor herself to lead line/group dances, and made sure that everything was in place for the Hora.
    We also rented a TV from Showcase Sound so that we could use TacBoard for a live streaming photo feed, and both Lisa and her assistant were very helpful and accommodating in getting the feed set up for us.
    We highly recommend Showcase Sound!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Showcase sound was so easy to work with. The online planning tool made the process easy. We had people dancing who normally don't dance. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Showcase Sound's reply:

Thanks Hannah it was an absolute pleasure!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Our guests danced all night

Lisa did an amazing job at our wedding!! Throughout the whole planning process she was super responsive and helpful. Our guests had an awesome time in our photo booth and dancing the night away. We loved that we got a flash drive at the end of the night with all our photos from the photo booth. Thanks to showcase sounds we had an amazing wedding day with our loved ones.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

Everyone at Showcase Sound was absolutely amazing from the beginning. They are all just soooooo friendly and outgoing and professional at the same time. Lisa is extremely responsive and helpful with any questions or concerns we had.
    We chose Erik to be our DJ. We wanted someone who would get the crowd going and be energetic. Erik definitely met all those needs. Him and the 2 other guys that helped out were great, everyone loved them all and talked about how amazing they were for the next week. They did an amazing job with the uplighting and the photos from the photobooth are great. They exceeded all our expectations and made our day even more special. We reccomend using Showcase Sound to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, professional, energetic and friendly DJ service! They were phenomenal and we will be using them again. :)

Sent on 07/03/2018