Showcase Sound Reviews

163 Reviews for Showcase Sound

• Meghan

Meghan Grace · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Wedding DJ

From start to finish, Lisa and her team at showcase sound were supremely professional and enjoyable to work with. They helped guide us through the new and ever-changing NYS safety guidelines concerning COVID, working cooperatively with our other vendors to orchestrate a perfect wedding day! Erik was a pleasure to have as our headlining DJ, maintaining an elegant and fun evening, despite the no dancing restrictions imposed by the state. Showcase sound and Erik were knowledgeable about our venue and were able to provide music/sound seamlessly and effortlessly at our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. We highly recommend the team at showcase sound for any DJ needs!
    Sincerely,
    The Smeltzers

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Kristin

Kristin Curry · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Kept the Dance Floor Full

Eric was amazing and really kept the crowd on the dance floor. He was enthusiastic and energetic and we really liked the couples dance for the guests to start the evening.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lindsey Karpowich · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Perfect music, amazing flexibility and customer care

Lisa helped coordinate our DJ services for our August 2020 wedding. Well, needless to say COVID changed our plans - and she could not have been more flexible and empathetic. Their reschedule policy was gracious and simple, and they were able to do a "mini-wedding" service to accompany our intimate ceremony and cocktail hour. All we did was tell her a few of our favorite bands, and the DJ Erik absolutely knocked it out of the park with his song selection. In the midst of a challenging situation, Showcase was 100% customer-focused and showed that they truly cared. I'm so happy we decided to work with them and can't wait till they can help us rock out at our reception next year!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Dan

Dan Embt · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Simply great!

Everyone we dealt with at Showcase Sound were extremely welcoming and easy to work with to help make our wedding a wonderful day. They did a phenomenal job with everything and made the experience so incredible that it really helped bring us out of our comfort zones and really enjoy the night! We would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thank you again especially to Lisa and our DJ Erik!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Cory F. · Married on 12/10/2020

Just what we were hoping for...

Our DJ was so accommodating and just what we needed to see the day we imagined come to life. Between the outdoor ceremony and reception coverage, he helped us set the mood with the music we love and he handled it all with grace...even when the weather forecast changed his set-up plans!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Patrick Murphy · Married on 10/31/2020

Awsome, very professional and pleasant day from her

She was extremely professional and even reviewed the requests we sent and let us know about any explicit language. Even helped us out when we realized we were short an extension cord.

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Linda

Linda Chambers · Married on 08/22/2020

Superior Service from Start to Finish!

We hired Showcase Sound for our wedding 8/22/20. Lisa consulted with us and was also our DJ for our wedding!! Lisa is a dream to work with! She helped us navigate the flow of our reception and it was flawless! All of our guests had a great time!! So much that we extended our end time!! We also had the open air photo booth which everyone loved! We were able to get a flash drive with every single photo taken so our guests could keep both copies. This is such a great addition, you won't regret getting it! I cannot say enough about Lisa and Showcase Sound. They treat you like family and go above and beyond to ensure you have the #BestDayEver!!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Katie Wheeler · Married on 08/09/2020

Sweet 16 Birthday Party!!!

They were wonderful! So patient with guests of all ages and really made my daughters sweet 16th birthday so special!!! Highly recommend them for any event!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Jonel Whitcomb · Married on 08/08/2020

The "IT" Factor

They did a fantastic job. From the planning and reviewing which music we would like played for each portion of the night, to the ceremony and actual dancing portion of the evening, I couldn't have asked for more. I would recommend them to anyone that will listen! We had a relatively small reception (due to Covid) but I have no doubt whether it was 40 or 200 guests they would have still knocked it out of the park and provided that "IT Factor" you look for, for your event!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Bernadette

Bernadette & Bill Bryant · Married on 11/23/2019

Perfect DJ and perfect play list!

We had the best time ever thanks to Lisa at Showcase Sound. She was very easy to work with and listened to what we wanted And delivered! For our special day from prelude, to procession, to cocktail hour and all out dancing! Professional and fun all in one!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Kelsey Miller · Married on 11/02/2019

Helped create an amazing atmosphere !!!

Cannot say enough good things about working with Showcase sound for my wedding this past weekend. Lisa helped plan our wedding and was so responsive and helpful during the planning process. Luis our DJ did an amazing job keeping the dance floor going and picking the perfect songs for the crowd. He also did an amazing job incorporating requests guests had throughout the night. Our guests were so happy with and got so many complements throughout the night. Thank you so much for an amazing night!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing

My experience with showcase sound was AMAZING!! The whole process from the beginning was so smooth. Firstly, you get to meet all the different DJs in their company to see who suites your personality. Me and my fiance went with Lisa and it was the most amazing decision ever!! She was so incredibly organized and amazing. She took requests from my guests, while also following the suggestions we talked about beforehand. I literally cannot say enough good things about this company, and especially Lisa!!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Pellegrini · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing

My one job as the groom was to handle picking out the DJ and Showcase Sound made me look like a hero! Right from the first meeting we knew we wanted them to DJ our wedding. They were so personal and understanding of what we were looking for. Our DJ Luis nailed the exact environment we wanted and looked out for us all night throughout the craziness to make sure everything was perfect! Our family is a tough crowd to please and everyone raved about our DJ. The whole showcase sound group felt like family throughout the whole process and really were a key to our weddings success! I want my friends to book them when they get married just so I can party with the showcase sound team again!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Teresa · Married on 10/25/2019

The perfect balance!

Our first experience with showcase was as a guest at our friends wedding, we knew we wanted to book them. From the moment we booked with showcase, Lisa was so enthusiastic, organized, extremely prompt with her communication, and very honest. My husband and I had several questions or concerns regarding a few things with our reception, venue, floor lay out etc and Lisa gave great feedback that helped us make decisions. It was also helpful that she has a vast knowledge of wedding venues in the area.
    At the reception she was the perfect combination of fun but also blending naturally into the background. The dance floor was full at all times with our family and friends of all ages.
    We booked uplighting with our package and it totally illuminated our reception in a dreamy, romantic, yet fun way.
    Dan and I would recommend Showcase hands-down to any and all couples out there! Affordable, fun, and professional!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Diakun · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic DJ/wedding planning/photobooth!

We got married on 9/1/2019 in Lockport, NY. We live in Boston, MA, so finding vendors was challenging. Luckily, Lisa put me at ease from our first phone call. She is incredibly on top of everything- not just the music and the photo booth, but all of the tiny details that make a wedding run smoothly. She was always there to answer any questions I had, and the online planning system really helped me clarify our vision for the evening. I happened to be in town for the DJ selection night, where you meet all the DJs and rank your favorites to be assigned for your event. While they all seemed great, we loved Lisa's energy and enthusiasm and stuck with her. The planning meeting was great- it was awesome and comforting to know that Lisa would help control the timeline of the evening and that she is really in tune with the energy of the crowd. The actual event was perfect- Lisa/Showcase did the sound for our ceremony, a photo booth, and did the music and emceed the event. I loved the song choices and that she made sure to play our special requests (not many families love the chicken dance like mine does, but it was my grandmother's favorite). We had a fantastic time and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • User4326610 · 1+ year ago

Rockstar DJ!

We had an amazing experience with Showcase Sound. Erik our DJ was such an attentive and energetic individual.

Erik worked with my Fiance to reenact a Surprise Top Gun movie serenade for me. I had no idea what was going on and it was such a surprise.

Erik also came to my rescue. When it was time for my garter belt. I looked at him and said oh my gosh I forgot to bring it. He said no worries I got this. He went to the guys standing at the bar, came back with a neck tie and said here use this! I did and it was hilarious and memorable all at the same time. He even led a few dances on the dance floor!

He went above and beyond for our wedding and we couldn't thank Lisa and Erik from Showcase sound enough. I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Dziedzic · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding DJ

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, mainly cause Showcase Sound was our DJ...we had uplighting, a Mr & Mrs light upsign and a star filled sky over our dance floor, I had very specific music requests and they did a fantastic job fulfilling our music choices. Our DJs we both fun to work with and extremely professional and couldn't have done a better job! Thank you so much Lisa, you were amazing!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Thomas

Thomas · Married on 07/01/2019

Outstanding work in difficult times

Showcase was able to make the DJ and photobooth process absolutely seamless and easy and flexible as the world around us is struggling with adapting to the pandemic. We had booked Showcase well in advance before any COVID and when it all hit like a truck, they were one of the few vendors that made it all easy and positive.

On the day of the wedding, Erik and Lisa were able to get our smaller group of only 25 guests just as engaged and dancing like maniacs. They made it as fun, if not more fun even, than a large wedding of 100+ guests! Showcase is a fantastic company that I would recommend to anybody.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Kat Madsen · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Dj Ever!

Lisa, the owner, was super friendly and helpful and very responsive to emails. She was great to work with. Erik was our wedding Dj. He was AMAZING. He had everyone up on the dance floor of all ages and musical tastes. Our wedding went until midnight and there were still people dancing at the last song (one of my bridesmaids didn't want him to stop playing). He was very easy going, and handled all of our wedding party's weird requests like a champ. He was great. The photo booth was a hit too! So happy that we went with it, the pictures are a riot. If you're on the fence about having one, just do it. Totally worth it. We couldn't have been happier with Showcase Sound.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Henderson · Married on 06/08/2019

Words Can't Describe How Great They Are

I could write an entire essay about Showcase sound and how wonderful they are. We had our wedding with them this past weekend 6/8/2019 at the Arbor Loft. Lisa was extremely attentive and responsive right from the beginning phone consultation. She knew exactly what questions to ask and managed to incorporate details I didn't even know I wanted. I told her during our last phone meeting that I wanted to make sure guests didn't leave the dance floor and she made sure of that. My guests are still raving about how much fun the night was and still laughing from everyone's dancing (my feet have the blisters to prove it). Also, not only is Lisa an amazing DJ, but she also has some top notch dance skills. She lead our dance floor during the wobble and WOW!! she nailed it!. Lisa and Showcase Sound, we can't thank you enough for all you did for us. My cheeks still hurt from smiling and laughing all night and you made our night exactly how we wanted it. I will forever be telling people how much fun my wedding was and it was all because of you. Please for anyone planning a wedding, look no further and hire Showcase Sound!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kayla · Married on 06/07/2019

Highly Recommend!

Lisa and Showcase Sound made our wedding the best day of our lives. She listened to our likes/dislikes, was the perfect amount of involved, and kept the party going all night. She was prepared for our meetings and made the ceremony run extremely smooth. She even let us use a custom prop for the photo booth, which was a hit and gave us even more memories of the night! The online portal for adding songs and organizing the day was extremely user friendly and helpful. I even emailed Lisa the night before to ask if she could play a newer song that just came out and sure enough we were out there dancing to it the night of our wedding :) I cannot speak higher of this amazing wedding vendor. They are the best in the business in my opinion, and I am so thankful for Lisa!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Jonathon

Jonathon Hartmann · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect DJ and company!

We chose Showcase for our wedding venue at the National Warplane Museum. I can sum up how I feel about the the company and out DJ in one word, Perfect! From the very beginning they made planning extremely easy with thier online portal. Lisa, who was our DJ was absolutely fantastic to work with and listened to every request and made a few suggestions that improved everything. We couldn't be happier with the DJ services on our wedding day, Lisa went above and beyond just being the DJ. I would highly recommend Showcase Sound!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Lindsey · Married on 05/04/2019

The dance floor was packed all night!

Erik kept everyone moving on the dance floor and Cheyenne kept people well entertained at the mirror photobooth. So many people raved about the great dance music and that their feet and legs hurt the following day from all the great dancing.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • User3781921 · 1+ year ago

The DJ played a wide variety of music and kept the reception hopping. the photo booth was a big hit.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Showcase Sound's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback and for having us!

Jamie Colaprete · Married on 04/26/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

We couldn't have picked a better DJ for the most important day of our life. The professionalism and excitement that Lisa has when working on planning the wedding of your dreams exceeded all of our expectations. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the song selection available, or how much fun they had dancing all night. Lisa and Alex did a perfect job of balancing all of the songs out so that people were on the dance floor all night. We couldn't have asked for better DJs, and we are so happy that we went with Showcase Sound!

Sent on 04/27/2019