Spectrum Sounds

Rochester, NY View map Visit website
$1,895 Most Popular Price

$1,895 Most Popular Price

Spectrum Sounds is an entertainment business based out of Rochester, New York, specializing in weddings and other milestone events. The owner, Michael LaMarca, has accumulated an experienced team of DJs who put customer satisfaction first. By getting to know you, these disc jockeys aim to play the soundtrack to your relationship. By understanding your tastes, desires, and visions, they ensure that your big day is filled with nostalgic sounds and a packed dance floor.

Spectrum Sounds’ vast music library includes an array of genres spanning several decades. They can customize a playlist and a do-not-play-list to make sure your celebration is only filled with your favorite tunes. They will arrive at your event with a state-of-the-art sound system and extensive lighting options. Whether your festivities take place in a backyard or ballroom, your venue will be filled with crystal-clear sound and vibrant splashes of color. Further equipment and event services available include:

• Disco ball
  • Microphones
  • Flat-screen TV
  • Photobooths
  • Karaoke
  • MCing

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,895

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,895

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$280

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing service. Highly recommend

We had Anthony from spectrum sounds and I have nothing but great things to say about him. I truly believe he was the reason our wedding day ran so smoothly. He was constantly in contact with us keeping us updated and making sure everything went right to plan. He even stayed an extra hour as things were picking up on the dance floor and I truly appreciate that. Definitely someone I would hire again! Thank you Anthony!
    Cody Married on 08/07/2021

Worth every penny

Spectrum sounds is certainly not the cheapest DJ Service in the Rochester area. But just like any premium service, it comes at a cost. Jay was our DJ on 8/7/21 and bent over backwards for my wife and I from the day we booked up until the last song. We had a smaller DIY wedding and Jay played a huge role in helping us coordinate and plan our night weeks in advance. He answered any questions we had instantly and provided many years of experience. Our guests had a wonderful time and the dance floor was packed. Every bad wedding I’ve ever attended had either poor quality food or lousy DJ, or both. Book Spectrum Sounds and your halfway to an amazing night.
  • Katheryne
    Katheryne H. Married on 07/24/2021

Great music & fun!!!

Great business and wonderful to work with! The staff was very patient and overly willing to accommodate my 2020 cancellation due to Covid. My guests loved the magic mirror photo booth & there was non-stop music all night!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Rachel & Tyler
    19 photos · 09/18/2021

Filtered Vows Filtered Vows Wedding Photographers

I was approached by Michael and the Spectrum Sounds Team. These guys were a breeze to work with, understood the process right away and saw the value out of what we do. They are definitely in touch with the times and are going to innovate the industry in their community. Looking forward to an awesome partnership!! Thank you -Cody

Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

I can't say enough wonderful things about Mike and Spectrum Sounds . Not only are they the only Dj company I will recommend to my brides that I'm working with but I had the honor of having them at my wedding. Almost 11 years ago Mike gave my guests the best experience of a lifetime! Watching my wedding video every year brings back amazing memories . You won't be disappointed hiring this fabulous company!

K.D.W. Entertainment K.D.W. Entertainment Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Michael and his team on several weddings. They always bring their A game. I have never seen an empty dance floor with Spectrum Sound. I highly recommend them and if you want a night you will never forget then I recommend you book spectrum sound for your wedding today!

2450 Ridge Road W. Suite 202 Rochester, NY, 14626
585-880-9333

By Appointment
Location of (Spectrum Sounds)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding