About Spectrum Sounds

"The Quality Entertainment you deserve, to make your memorable occasion an enjoyable one"

Stop! Look no further! Spectrum Sounds is new to Wedding Wire not to the wedding industry. Spectrum Sounds was established in 1988 and quickly became a leader in the DJ Market. Spectrum Sounds has over 45 years of combined DJ experience and hundreds of weddings under our belt.

Your wedding day....... Something you've dreamed about since you were a kid. The average wedding today is estimated to cost $28,000 dollars. Would you trust this day to just anyone? We understand the importance of the day. There are no 2nd chances to get it right, no "do overs."

Imagine your reception. A night filled with fun, dancing and a timeline that keeps your guests on the dance floor. Spectrum Sounds provides stress-free event planning with our online tools and experienced DJ's  that are second to none. We also offer Officiant Services, optional Lighting packages, Up Lighting, Personalized Monogram , and music for your ceremony.

Don't settle for anything but the best!!!!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Buffalo

Follow Spectrum Sounds on

41 Reviews for Spectrum Sounds

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)

We are so excited to have booked Spectrum Sounds for our wedding in October of 2018! Mike and Jay are extremely accommodating, easy to talk to, and very professional. They have been very prompt and thorough when answering any and all of our questions. It is extremely reassuring knowing that they have many years of experience between the two of them! We cannot wait to work together, and we are very confident in our decision to hire them!

Profile Picture Laina, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just booked spectrum sounds for our wedding. Michael was great!! Quick to respond to emails/phone calls and so personable! We cannot wait to have spectrum sounds as part of our big day!

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/17/18, 1 Review

18 Photos

Wedding Wire 2

32 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I was approached by Michael and the Spectrum Sounds Team. These guys were a breeze to work with, understood the process right away and saw the value out of what we do. They are definitely in touch with the times and are going to innovate the industry in their community. Looking forward to an awesome partnership!! Thank you -Cody

I can't say enough wonderful things about Mike and Spectrum Sounds . Not only are they the only Dj company I will recommend to my brides that I'm working with but I had the honor of having them at my wedding. Almost 11 years ago Mike gave my guests the best experience of a lifetime! Watching my wedding video every year brings back amazing memories . You won't be disappointed hiring this fabulous company!

Events