Spectrum Sounds Reviews

Spectrum Sounds 6
Spectrum Sounds 7

Dominique Forino · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Excellent!

I highly recommend this company to DJ your wedding! Planning made easy! Very reasonably priced and and excellent quality of service! Very friendly people to work with

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 01/05/2020

Couldn’t ask for a better experience!

We met with Mike and were very happy with how the first meeting went. We decided to book with spectrum sounds because of how nice Mike and his coworkers were and also how organized they are. We would highly reccomend booking with spectum sounds!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Thank You Kaitlyn & Chandler. We are happy you booked with us and we can't wait for your wedding reception.

Sarah · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I've known Michael for years! Him and Jay are absolutely AMAZING people. They are super professional, personable, down to earth. Whatever you want, they won't hesitate to make sure it's done to highest standards for you. Above and beyond anyone else!!

Lindsay · Getting married on 06/29/2019

We met with Mike and Jay from Spectrum Sounds and we couldn't be more excited for them to dj our wedding. They were so easy to work with, they were able to answer all our questions and accommodate every request for our big day. Extremely professional and they are more than willing to work with you to make your big day extra special. The online portal they use is amazing, with tons is suggestions and playlists if you don't know where to start with picking songs. My fiance and I couldn't be happier with choosing to work with Mike and Jay at Spectrum Sounds we are confident our big day will be amazing!

Gabrielle · Getting married on 03/30/2019

I was a wedding guest last weekend where Spectrum Sounds was the DJ and it was amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure all of the guests were on the dance floor. I will make sure to recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ. What a party they throw!

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Hi Gabrielle, thanks so much for the review. That's our goal, plain and simple. To make sure everyone enjoys themselves and keep them dancing all night.

Laina · Married on 10/20/2018

We are so excited to have booked Spectrum Sounds for our wedding in October of 2018! Mike and Jay are extremely accommodating, easy to talk to, and very professional. They have been very prompt and thorough when answering any and all of our questions. It is extremely reassuring knowing that they have many years of experience between the two of them! We cannot wait to work together, and we are very confident in our decision to hire them!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ in Rochester!

Spectrum Sounds was so easy to work with from beginning to end! They met with us a few times before the wedding to discuss all of the details to ensure the day would go smoothly. They responded quickly when we had any questions. Our DJs were Grayson and Zach and they were AMAZING! We had them play the music for our ceremony, which went perfectly. They also made sure the night went smoothly so we did not have to worry about a thing. The dance floor was PACKED from beginning to end! They played all of the songs we wanted, plus played to the audience so there was never a dull moment. Thank you so much Spectrum Sounds for helping make our wedding the best day ever!

Spectrum Sounds 8
    Spectrum Sounds 9
    Spectrum Sounds 10

Debbie · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Dj Service in Rochester!

I could not have picked a better team for our wedding! Spectrum Sounds made everything during the planning process so easy. Everyone we encountered was professional and reliable, but also so much fun. They had our guests on the dance floor all night (sometimes they came out to teach us a few dance moves!) and even helped us plan a few special touches we had during the reception! We were also lucky enough to have Mike marry us, and the vows he wrote were so meaningful. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! We loved them!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

Best DJ in Rochester

Jay from spectrum sounds did our wedding in September and did such a good job! He got people out on the dance floor who normally never do!! Our dance floor was packed with people from start to finish!!! #BestDJ

Spectrum Sounds 11
    Spectrum Sounds 12

david · Married on 09/28/2018

just met with the gentlemen from spectrum sound i am so excited to work with them. very professional took a lot of worry off my mind

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Thanks Dave. We are glad you saw the value of our service and look forward to working and planning your reception with you and Kate.

Robert · Married on 09/02/2018

Spectrum sounds! The best! Mike was the best DJ we could have asked for. He made sure our night was unforgettable, from the first dance, to the anniversary dance, down to the cake cutting. All the little things they took care of for us, which helped because we were so caught up in everything else! Highly recommend! Thanks again Spectrum Sounds / MIKE for our wedding!

Christine · Married on 08/25/2018

What a quality vendor! Spectrum Sounds was exceptional. They were professional, helped guide us which reduced stress and more importantly "got the party started". I am so glad another friend recommended them as I'm sure many people do. So now I'm standing in line to tell you that you won't go wrong with Spectrum Sounds. -Mom of the Bride

Spectrum Sounds 13
    Spectrum Sounds 14
    Spectrum Sounds 15

Noelle · Married on 08/25/2018

They did a fantastic job at our wedding! Very professional, on-point and great music! I would highly recommend them to anyone I know:)

Marissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Mike is absolutely amazing and I wouldn’t have picked any other DJ out there !! I have nothing but great things to say about him and all of spectrum sounds !

Daniel · Married on 08/17/2018

We just booked spectrum sounds for our wedding. Michael was great!! Quick to respond to emails/phone calls and so personable! We cannot wait to have spectrum sounds as part of our big day!

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2018

Made our wedding!!! We worked with mike through the beginning and he was so helpful and made sure we knew everything we could do... we were thrilled that he and Jay ended up doing our wedding. They were professional and made sure everything ran smoothly but also know how to throw a party!!! They had EVERYONE up dancing all night and knew just what music to play. Hands down the best night of our lives and spectrum sounds has a huge part of that! Book them for your events! You won’t be disappointed!!!

tiera · Married on 08/08/2018

I have been to over a dozen events where Spectrum Sounds is the DJ. At every single one they have been nothing short of amazing! Mike and all of his DJs make sure that everything is perfect. I would never go with another DJ in the Rochester area.

Angelle · Married on 07/28/2018

Let me tell you this guy knows what he is doing. He talked to us about things I hadn't even thought of. One of the things I like most is that he has a website that is just my fiancés and mine to add songs to our play list an organize them down to the song my wedding party will come out to. Also added bonus he is getting a photo booth to add to his many services he provides as a DJ; that I'm for sure adding to my amazing day!! Very reasonably priced as well from what I've researched which to me was important. I just can't wait for my wedding day I know it will be great with this company as my DJ

Hayley · Married on 07/28/2018

From the beginning of the planning to the day of our wedding, Spectrum Sounds was absolutely phenomenal. Mike Sr. and Jay made us feel very at ease during the planning process. Mike Jr., Zach & the whole team were absolutely terrific the day of our wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night. They were attentive to our needs, and proactive with our schedule. They helped keep the party going, an tailored it just for us and our guests! The Photo Booth was a big hit! We highly recommend Spectrum Sounds!

Christy · Married on 07/21/2018

We had such a fun night with Jay as our DJ. The dance floor was packed and the music was amazing! We highly recommend them to anyone who is planning an upcoming wedding or event. ❤️ Everyone loved the interactive mirror photo booth too!!

Brian · Married on 07/07/2018

Michael and Graysen were fantastic and we can thank all three of you enough for helping to make our wedding so special. We threw a lot of curveballs at you at the last minute and your professionalism and responsiveness helped to bring our wishes to life. On the day of the wedding, Michael and Graysen were very collaborative and great partners through the night. They adapted to how the night was flowing and everything went off without a hitch. The Mirror Me Photo booth was also a huge hit.Our guests loved it, and we have some great silly memories to go with the wedding ones. We received a lot comments from our guests that it was one of the most fun weddings they've been to! Thanks for helping to make our big day a success.

Audra · Married on 06/22/2018

Mike and team made our day perfect ❤️

peter · Married on 06/16/2018

We just booked our wedding DJ with Spectrum Sounds! Mike is awesome and was very personable. Call him and book your wedding, party, or event with Spectrum today!! He will sit with you and show you how to plan everything out. I have attended a few weddings and events where he was the DJ and it was amazing! Very impressed he is the best!!

Kelsie · Married on 06/09/2018

They were amazing! Made the whole day/night run so smooth! Would recommend them again and again! Professional, kind, and know what they’re doing! Thank you so much!

Spectrum Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Thanks for making Spectrum Sounds a part of your special day.