Borden Road, Buffalo, NY 14224 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Justin Entertainment

Welcome to DJ Justin Entertainment!

My name is Justin Iwankow and I have been working weddings since 2002. What started out as a way to help a friend, has turned into one of the best jobs I've ever had. I enjoy working weddings and making the day as perfect and as fun as I can for all the couples that book me. I've been told by multiple people that I am one of the best wedding DJs in the Buffalo Area.

I try to make all the weddings I work as personal as possible. I typically meet with all my couples at least once before the wedding so we can go over the music and I can get a good feel for who they are, what they want and what they can expect to get from me.

I am an energetic DJ that loves to see a packed dance floor. You can often see me dancing beind my DJ table or joining in on the fun out on the dance floor.

I work around 25-35 weddings a year, and the majority of my business is by word of mouth. I do not advertise, I do not have a website and just use my personal Facebook page.

I have worked major events at most of the colleges in the area. I was the DJ and taught modern county line dancing at a country bar for about 10 years. I have worked Graduation Parties, Sweet Sixteens, College Orientations, Lawn Fetes, Backyard Bashes, Retirement Parties, Karaoke Parties, Bar Parties, Class Reunions, Fund Raisers,

new business card front 51 704790 1558368998

DJ Justin Entertainment 2
DJ Justin Entertainment 3

Justin · Married on 08/10/2019

Get ready for a party

DJ Justin is absolutely fantastic. He gets out on the dance floor and teaches everyone how to cupid shuffle and wobble. He keeps everyone out on the floor, super high energy...overall great guy, great night. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Colleen · Married on 07/20/2019

Best dj in wny

Justin is incredible. Detailed in his meeting leading up to the wedding. Listened to everything we wanted and delivered more than we imagined. He was incredible. Dancing with the guests at the wedding and all! We recieved countless compliments on our DJ! All of our guests were impressed with how he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kim

Kim Fetzer · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!

DJ Justin is the best! We met a few weeks before our wedding to review the itinerary, introductions, playlist, etc. We've received so many compliments from our guests about the music. He kept things moving smoothly and everyone had a blast. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Justin Entertainment 1
    Mission Statement

My goal is to help out as many couples as I can. I will try to work with any reasonable budget out there. I am not the most expensive DJ in the area, but I am also not the cheapist.

• Borden Road Buffalo, NY, 14224 See on map