DJ Justin Entertainment Reviews

DJ Justin Entertainment 2
DJ Justin Entertainment 3

Justin · Married on 08/10/2019

Get ready for a party

DJ Justin is absolutely fantastic. He gets out on the dance floor and teaches everyone how to cupid shuffle and wobble. He keeps everyone out on the floor, super high energy...overall great guy, great night. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Colleen · Married on 07/20/2019

Best dj in wny

Justin is incredible. Detailed in his meeting leading up to the wedding. Listened to everything we wanted and delivered more than we imagined. He was incredible. Dancing with the guests at the wedding and all! We recieved countless compliments on our DJ! All of our guests were impressed with how he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kim

Kim Fetzer · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!

DJ Justin is the best! We met a few weeks before our wedding to review the itinerary, introductions, playlist, etc. We've received so many compliments from our guests about the music. He kept things moving smoothly and everyone had a blast. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Morgan · Married on 04/06/2019

DJ Justin was GREAT!

DJ Justin was such a great addition to our wedding! He knew just what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor. He also took my suggestions and worked them into the playlist as well! He is very reasonably priced for his high quality of work also. I highly recommend him!

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2018

Incredibly fun!

Justin made our wedding so much fun! Nearly everyone in attendance was dancing all night long!

Michael Robert Wolcott · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent Dj

Justin was extremely easy to work with and did a tremendous job. I would recommend him to anyone. He was on the ball and played a great selection of tunes!

Alyssa Irene · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect wedding DJ

Justin was a pro! He catered to everything we wanted for our big day. He brought extra equipment to play the music for the the ceremony. It was perfect. He had every single song requested and played them all. And best of all his price was $300-400 cheaper then other local DJ’s. I would recommend him to DJ your event!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    DJ Justin Entertainment 4
    DJ Justin Entertainment 5
    DJ Justin Entertainment 6
  • Chandra

Chandra Shaver · Married on 08/17/2018

Fantastic !!!!!!!

Justin was incredible from the very first time we met to plan the wedding!!! He was so flexible with everything that we wanted for our special day. He was the life of the party for sure ! He got our guests up and moving and he even brought glow sticks to liven up the party!!
    Thank you for being so amazing for our special day !
    Xoxo,
    Mr. and Mrs. Shaver

Valerie · Married on 06/22/2018

Justin was wonderful! He provided DJ and MC service for both our ceremony and reception. He sent forms for all of our songs and was very organized. He touched base with us a few weeks before the wedding to make sure we had everything we needed and that we were on the same page. He was very flexible with any changes I wanted to make last minute. The evening was flawless and all of our music was played on time and in the order we wanted. He has great intuition on the type of music to play for the wedding guests and also based on what the couple has requested. We got so many compliemnts on what a great playlist it was and how fun the dance floor became. I would highly recommend DJ Justin to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

If we could give more than 5 stars we would. Justin was BY FAR the most exciting, compassionate and entertaining DJ EVER!!!!!! HE TRULY IS THE BEST!!!!! My husband and I met with Justin and knew he was the best fit for us. He listened to all our needs and wants, he guided us with suggestions to make things FAR better than we could have thought. Numerous guests said our wedding was the most fun they have had at a wedding and that our DJ was truly AWESOME! He brings lights, props and his own dance moves. His price is beyond fair and he kept the dance floor crazy all night. EVERYONE BOOK JUSTIN!!!! You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jill · Married on 08/26/2017

Justin did an AMAZING job for our wedding...he made sure everything ran smoothly, the dance floor was full the entire night and we got so many compliments!! We had a great range of music and everyone had a wonderful time. Justin worked closely with our venue coordinator and photographer so everything ran smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a single thing the whole night! He had great song suggestions for the ceremony and was so flexible with last minute changes (even quickly finding a song I wanted played that has never before been requested). I would definitely recommend Justin!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Tarah · Married on 02/24/2017

Justin is an awesome DJ! He knows how to keep the crowd going and will always do what you want!! Definitely use him for your reception, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Krystal · Married on 11/04/2016

Justin was amazing to work with. He was very flexible and personable planning out the music and time line of the wedding. He had every song we requested and kept the dance floor packed all night. He was very attentive the day of the wedding and super helpful keeping me informed when the next event was to occur (ex. bouquet toss). He had a lot of energy throughout the whole wedding and all of my guests loved him and complimented him on his personality and music selection.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Justin is amazing. He came very highly recommended from several people and was a pleasure to work with. His price was by far the best AND he worked with us since our venue had multiple rooms that were spread out and therefore trickier than a hall (Erie County Botanical gardens). He has a HUGE selection of music and was able to accommodate our choices of 1920/30s, Irish music for my husband's family, and modern music. He can read the crowd and adjust, as well as help to make the night run smoothly. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

We were so pleased with DJ Justin's services for our wedding reception. I can't recommend him enough ! We met ahead of time to discuss music options, the schedule of the day and the order of events, but he was super flexible on the day of the wedding in case something had to be changed on the fly. He provided us with some paperwork in advance of our meeting to get our brains thinking about the kind of music we wanted throughout the night, and took diligent notes during our meeting. He made us feel comfortable (though my husband went to school with him so they were already friends), and made the meeting stress-free and fun amidst all the other wedding craziness.

It may seem small, but we were impressed that he was super prepared with all of his own equipment. His announcement of the family and bridal party was awesome, the music was fantastic and kept our guests on the dance floor all night, and his warm and friendly personality really conveyed a feeling of having fun with us until the very end of the reception. He took requests (but honored the request to not play songs on a our "pleeeease don't play" list) and felt the crowd to adjust the music accordingly throughout the night.

I went to a wedding a couple weeks later where DJ Justin provided the music, and he was just as great as we remembered for our own big day. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone with a special event in need of DJ services. Thanks, Justin !!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/09/2016

Got so many compliments on my dj and music selection for the wedding. Truly made it an unforgettable experience

Sent on 10/18/2016

J · Married on 09/04/2016

Justin was an incredible DJ! He met with us to have a thorough consultation and made sure our reception was perfect. His playlist kept the party going for hours and everyone complimented how great he was after. We cannot recommend him highly enough, he's a true professional and a ton of fun.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Chelsea · Married on 05/07/2016

Justin was fantastic to work with! He met with us, got to know us, understood our style of music, and gave us exactly what we wanted! Everyone danced all night long and we couldn't have asked for more!

Holly · Married on 07/18/2015

My wedding was the 3rd event that my family has hired DJ Justin for (the other 2 being back yard graduation parties). Justin always brings to much personality and joy to everyone at the party. He is welcoming, social, helpful, and always willing to talk to people and take requests. On top of his role as a DJ at my wedding, he helped to make sure every thing (from the ceremony, to the entrance, to the cake cutting, to the dancing) went smoothly. The music he played was exactly the mix of old and new that I was looking for. I can't thank him enough for helping to make my wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2015

If you're looking for real entertainment for your wedding, you in the right place. Not only is Justin professional, affordable and respectful, his presence alone will add an extra layer of excitement and entertainment to your day. He listens to what you want and respects your wishes. Never a dull moment with him behind the music!

Aimee · Married on 08/16/2014

Justin was by far the best DJ. He DJ'ed our wedding and we had the time of our life!!! Great mix of music that we request! Even after the wedding people were making comments on how awesome our DJ was!!! Hands down, best DJ!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Megan · Married on 07/05/2014

Justin did a great job at our wedding! He took everything we said into consideration. He was enthusiastic and energetic all night long. Our dance floor was packed the entire time. I truthfully could not have been happier.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Heather · Married on 08/31/2013

We had Justin at our wedding!!! He was so full of life and really made our night special! I was crazy running around doing other planning I forgot to give him the list of music and his choices were just amazing I could not have asked for a better DJ. Definitely got people up and dancing that's for sure!! I would pick him over and over again!! Thanks Justin!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

He was very accommodating! He made sure he played all the right music and people were dancing all night long. He even had glow sticks which really had people dancing and a great time. He joined in the fun and showed us some of the dances too. Wish I could do it all over again just to have a great time.

Alicia · Married on 06/22/2013

Choosing Justin to be our DJ was one of our best wedding choices! We knew we wanted our reception to be a time where our guests could just dance all night. His energy , endless song choices, willingness to personalize our playlist and his ability to read the vibe of the party and match his music to it was awesome! our dance floor was never empty. I have and will continue to refer any of my friends and family to him.