11 san mateo rd, Rochester, NY 14624 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jam N Stam DJ Service

We are Rochester's #1 DJ for price and value.

You always get a polite, experienced DJ dressed for the occasion!

All DJ's are insured, have back up gear and you can schedule a no obligation meeting near you too!

Follow Jam N Stam DJ Service on

15 Reviews for Jam N Stam DJ Service

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Warren from Jam N Stam did an amazing job. He kept everyone dancing all night, music was perfect and he worked very well with other vendors to coordinate a stress free night for my husband and I! 10 0ut of 10 would recommend to anyone. Very affordable for the quality!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2018

Jam N Stam is a phenomenal and affordable DJ service that made our day so special. Our venue was very small and we were short on space, and when Jam N Stam arrived they were able to set up all of their equipment and lighting in a camouflaged fashion. They used their previous knowledge of the venue to help space out tables and worked with our caterers to ensure we utilized the space in the best way possible.

During the planning process, Warren Stam, our specific DJ was so easy to work with. He was organized and flexible no matter how many changes we made to our song list and event schedule. On the day of, he and Elaine Burgess Stam were both on site to ensure the day ran smoothly. They kept my husband and I informed and included in every event before making announcements to the guests. This allowed us to make changes on the fly if necessary.

Jam N Stam are truly and all inclusive service. They provided the music and lighting for our ceremony and our reception, as well as coordinated every event. Elaine made sure that the bridal party followed their cues so that I did not have to worry about anyone being off or behind on their way down the aisle.

Lastly, their both so much fun to work with! Warren has a great "voice for radio" and my guests loved hearing his announcements. His personality really added to the event and engaged my guests in each event from the bouquet toss to the first dance!

We would recommend Jam N Stam DJ Service for any event, for any crowd. They are truly professional, state of the art, and passionate about the services they provide.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Tracie · Married on 09/08/2018

If I could rate higher I would. Warren was absolutely amazing to work with- we could not have asked for a better DJ. People continually came up to us by the end of the night telling us how much they loved the DJ. He was super responsive and easy to work with. He was everything the reviews said he would be and was very entertaining. I would hire him again in a second. He was exceptional and very reasonably priced. Our wedding & reception were outdoor and he had the perfect setup. It was spectacular.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jam N Stam DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 290.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 585
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 270.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jam N Stam DJ Service 1
    Book 6 Hours get another hour FREE
    Book 6 Hours get another hour FREE on top of our already affordable DJ price! Experienced DJ's keep you party going all night long! We are insured, in business over 30 years always back up gear on hand too!

• K.D.W. Entertainment
    K.D.W. Entertainment Wedding Videographers

Great DJ to work with. Very friendly and look forward to working with him again. I would highly recommend him!

• 11 san mateo rd Rochester, 14624 See on map