Jam N Stam DJ Service Reviews

15 Reviews for Jam N Stam DJ Service

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Warren from Jam N Stam did an amazing job. He kept everyone dancing all night, music was perfect and he worked very well with other vendors to coordinate a stress free night for my husband and I! 10 0ut of 10 would recommend to anyone. Very affordable for the quality!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2018

Jam N Stam is a phenomenal and affordable DJ service that made our day so special. Our venue was very small and we were short on space, and when Jam N Stam arrived they were able to set up all of their equipment and lighting in a camouflaged fashion. They used their previous knowledge of the venue to help space out tables and worked with our caterers to ensure we utilized the space in the best way possible.

During the planning process, Warren Stam, our specific DJ was so easy to work with. He was organized and flexible no matter how many changes we made to our song list and event schedule. On the day of, he and Elaine Burgess Stam were both on site to ensure the day ran smoothly. They kept my husband and I informed and included in every event before making announcements to the guests. This allowed us to make changes on the fly if necessary.

Jam N Stam are truly and all inclusive service. They provided the music and lighting for our ceremony and our reception, as well as coordinated every event. Elaine made sure that the bridal party followed their cues so that I did not have to worry about anyone being off or behind on their way down the aisle.

Lastly, their both so much fun to work with! Warren has a great "voice for radio" and my guests loved hearing his announcements. His personality really added to the event and engaged my guests in each event from the bouquet toss to the first dance!

We would recommend Jam N Stam DJ Service for any event, for any crowd. They are truly professional, state of the art, and passionate about the services they provide.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Tracie · Married on 09/08/2018

If I could rate higher I would. Warren was absolutely amazing to work with- we could not have asked for a better DJ. People continually came up to us by the end of the night telling us how much they loved the DJ. He was super responsive and easy to work with. He was everything the reviews said he would be and was very entertaining. I would hire him again in a second. He was exceptional and very reasonably priced. Our wedding & reception were outdoor and he had the perfect setup. It was spectacular.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Catherine · Married on 06/22/2018

Working with warren was easy, he provided us a form to fill out before hand where we put all our details. We discussed it a couple days before the wedding and then at the wedding he met up with me and my husband before the “grand entrance” to finalize any details. He listened to our request to not play any country but tons of Michael Jackson. My family is not big dancers so they are a challenge to begin with but we still had a great time and the dj service was excellent.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Jim Gillen from Jam N Stam DJ Service kept the party going all night long at our wedding! We were married on 12/16/2017 and everything went off without a hitch. The day of your wedding can often be stressful, but Jam-N-Stam make it much easier to manage everything. They keep you assured every step of the way so you don't have to worry, they show up extra early to every event to avoid unexpected problems, and make sure everything is done your way!

All of this, and they seemed to be the most affordable option in Rochester. All-in-all, you can't go wrong with Jam-N-Stam DJ Service!

Sent on 04/21/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Warren is great. He always got back to us when I asked questions or wanted to change something. It was nice working with him because we just gave him some specifics that we wanted them let him roll with what he does. He kept people dancing and played a good variety of music!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Kristy · Married on 10/01/2017

Warren Stam was our DJ, and he was awesome. He adapted to the crowd and went with the flow, and made for a fantastic reception. He is very reasonable in price, extremely professional and answers any questions and changes promptly. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

We had dj Jim for our wedding reception. He was amazing. First off he is very affordable but most importantly he is amazing at his job. We had a very specific style of music we wanted played. He did exactly that. The music was exactly what we asked for. As the party went on we decided to change things up and play more towards our guests. He was very flexible and changed up the music with no problems. I really liked when a guest requested a song he would first ask me or my husband if it was ok to play that song. Once I have him the green light to play whatever our guests wanted he had no problem finding the songs. He seemed to have everything...a huge variety. Every song requested he had!
    He's a blast! Definitely made our night! I would book him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Hol

Holly · Married on 08/20/2016

We had Warren as our DJ for our wedding on August 20 and are very pleased with the service we received. From the beginning of our planning last summer, Warren was quick to answer any questions we had. He provided music and a wireless mic for our officiant during our ceremony and provided our reception music as well. We sent him a list of ceremony and reception music selections and everything was exactly how we wanted it. Upon our request, he cut our first dance song down to a shorter length and sent it to us before our wedding so we could make sure it was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Warren and Jam N Stam DJ Service to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Christina · Married on 07/09/2016

We had DJ Warren Stam for the DJ at our wedding on July 9th and could not be happier with the service. Warren was always very responsive to my emails and answered all of my questions. He provided music for not only the reception but the ceremony as well and both were perfect. During the Reception he was flexible with when we did the dances (cake cutting, ect) to meet our needs and was constantly checking in with us throughout the night! He took requests all night and read the crowd very well to know when to get people on the dance floor! He kept the party going all night long! We can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • Z

Zondrea · Married on 11/22/2014

I booked him 2 weeks before our wedding and he came without even havingHad full payment and let us pay at the end of the night. He kept the party going literally ALL NIGHT! ! I was a little afraid of going with any dj because we had a multicultural wedding (very black and very white) but he catered to everyone and kept everyone dancing. The only complaint that I heard was that he forgot a request for the spice girls lol hahaha

Sent on 11/23/2014

Dan · Married on 07/05/2014

I enjoyed their services very much, the DJ was there on time and had everything setup perfectly. He followed songs basically from our playlist. He even dressed the part.
    I'm sure its tough because you could have a reception where he has complete control to do anything he wants or is controlled by the bride and groom for every moment. We gave him a list of 70-100 of our favorite songs and just told him to feel the crowd. If it was an older crowd like the beginning of the night then play older stuff.... as it got to be more of the younger crowd play other stuff. He played it out perfect. (My only advice to other Brides and Grooms is do the list and tell him to only take a request from the list) We had a couple weird requests that killed the dance floor and we quickly told him to stick to the list.
    Thanks again DJ Jim and Warren you guys played it exactly as we told you to.

Thanks.
    Dan & Colleen Cluckey

Sent on 07/10/2014

Warren was really great to work with. He took all my ideas and executed them perfectly! My guests were all saying "you had really great music at your wedding!" The best part is that he offered more for less money than what the cheesy DJ guys charge.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

4.2

My husband and I worked with DJ Jim during our wedding. He was very flexible with our occasional changes and was helpful with deciding songs for our big day. We had a great dance party that night!

Sent on 09/19/2016