333 Metro Park Building B Suite M-210, Rochester, NY 14623 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Lightworld Studios

Lightworld Studios is a locally-renown wedding cinematography studio in Rochester, New York. Owner James Knox has over nine years of experience in the wedding industry creating one of a kind films you and the family are guaranteed to love. He works one on one with couples to determine their wedding day priorities and ensure every moment is captured in detail. James will then edit the raw footage to create artistic and vibrant cinematography that represents the essence of your wedding day. Serving Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, and all of Western New York.

Lightworld Studios creates high-quality films at an affordable price. James Knox will work with you and your fiance to create a package that fits your individual needs and budget. Package options include:

• Eight or more hours of coverage
  • Audio clips of ceremony
  • Three to five-minute highlight video
  • Up to four-hour feature film
  • Blu-ray/DVD/USB delivery

4 Reviews for Lightworld Studios

• Naomi

Naomi Franklin · Married on 06/09/2018

Great service, highly recommend

James gave me a package that matched my budget. He was very responsive, easy and relaxed to work with, and produced amazing results (totally high-quality video). He managed everything from beginning to end. I would highly recommend his services. You will get great service and beautiful results.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Miranda Brooks-Ruggeri · Married on 05/12/2018

Very pleased!!!

James was amazing to work with! I booked him as a last minute reach out since I didn’t think to do it earlier in the planning stages. But he was very helpful and accommodating to our needs and budget. James showed up on time and did his job without pause. He wasn’t in the way or a distraction to any of the events of the day. I would higher James again without a second thought!!! I have the memories but he captured all the visuals that take me back.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Anthony La Tona · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing! Highly Recommend

My wife and I booked James a few months before our wedding. We were both hesitant about hiring a videographer, but we're glad we did. From the get go he was ready to work and gave us quick consultation when we first called. After that call we knew that we hired the right guy. He was kind, courteous and always responsive and any question we had, he would answer. On the wedding day he arrived there extra early to make sure to get everything set up so neither one of us would be stressed out. I have to say that if I could could have hired him as a photographer as well, I would have, because he outshined her in every way. I didn't have to worry about him one bit meanwhile with our photographer, I had to worry about her several times.

When we received our product we are pleasantly surprised and instantly brought to tears. He 1st provided us with an unbelievable montage of all the greatest moments from our wedding and also gave us two Blu-rays that contained our wedding in its entirety professionally edited. The wonderful thing is a few of our family members passed away and we were able to have that as something to remember them by from one the last times we are able to see them. I highly recommend James and I always will because he exceeded our expectations and made our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lightworld Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• 333 Metro Park Building B Suite M-210 Rochester, New York, 14623 See on map