228 Darwin Dr, Depew, NY 14043 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Real Weddings 1

About Custom Video Memories

Custom Video Memories Inc. is a traditional wedding videographer based in Depew, New York. They also service couples in the Western New York regions.

Experience

Jeff Goodridge started Custom Video Memories in 2008 and has been providing professional custom videography to happy couples ever since. His list of hundreds of satisfied customers continues to grow.

Basic packages with Custom Video Memories Inc. include a full-day of filming beginning with pre-wedding preparations, guests arriving at the wedding venue, microphones up close, while also capturing the vows, reception introductions, cake cutting and every happy moment in between. Their services include:

• Travel
  • Bride and groom prep
  • Up to 30 photographs of honeymoon added to the end of your video set to background music of your choice
  • Additional copies of finished DVD
Follow Custom Video Memories on

• Videos 3

10 Reviews for Custom Video Memories

Meg · Married on 05/26/2019

Great value & willing to be flexible

Jeff was fantastic. I didn’t want to spend thousands on a long, overproduced video - I really just wanted to have footage of the ceremony and toasts. Jeff was willing to work with me to capture just the things I really wanted without forcing a huge package deal on me - it was affordable and I got exactly what I was looking for. I’m so happy I will be able to look back on our ceremony and the speeches of our loved ones forever - not to mention the short little interviews he got with my grandparents during the cocktail hour.
    He was super prompt in getting the video back to me, and was a true professional through the entire process. He made the wedding less stressful! THANK YOU JEFF!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Chloe · Married on 11/10/2018

Thanks Jeff!

Just finished watching our wedding video a few minutes ago, and had to come leave this review... my husband and I are so pleased with the final product! Jeff recorded our day perfectly, and we had so much fun reliving it through our video. I love that my husband was mic’ed up during the ceremony, our vows were clear and it also caught some cute personal conversations. Thanks for capturing our memories, we will treasure this forever!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Custom Video Memories's reply:

Chloe, Thanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your video. I appreciate you and Kyle having me document your big day. Regards

Custom Video Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD