228 Darwin Dr, Depew, NY 14043 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Real Weddings 1

About Custom Video Memories

Custom Video Memories Inc. is a traditional wedding videographer based in Depew, New York. They also service couples in the Western New York regions.

Experience

Jeff Goodridge started Custom Video Memories in 2008 and has been providing professional custom videography to happy couples ever since. His list of hundreds of satisfied customers continues to grow.

Basic packages with Custom Video Memories Inc. include a full-day of filming beginning with pre-wedding preparations, guests arriving at the wedding venue, microphones up close, while also capturing the vows, reception introductions, cake cutting and every happy moment in between. Their services include:

• Travel
  • Bride and groom prep
  • Up to 30 photographs of honeymoon added to the end of your video set to background music of your choice
  • Additional copies of finished DVD

11 Reviews for Custom Video Memories

• Lesley

Lesley · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely great!!

Not only was he the most affordable but the video itself was absolutely amazing!! He captured every special moment and more, more than I could have ever asked for! He stayed in contact at the right times to make sure we were on the same page at all times! My husband didn't understand at first why we were spending 1100 on a video, but after receiving and watching the video he now understands why it was soo important! The day flew by, there were soo many special moments we didn't get to capture or missed out on that was brought back to life with the video! I am and probably always will be obsesseddd with our wedding video. Thank you soo much Jeff!! We couldn't be happier!! ♥️♥️

Sent on 07/20/2019

Meg · Married on 05/26/2019

Great value & willing to be flexible

Jeff was fantastic. I didn’t want to spend thousands on a long, overproduced video - I really just wanted to have footage of the ceremony and toasts. Jeff was willing to work with me to capture just the things I really wanted without forcing a huge package deal on me - it was affordable and I got exactly what I was looking for. I’m so happy I will be able to look back on our ceremony and the speeches of our loved ones forever - not to mention the short little interviews he got with my grandparents during the cocktail hour.
    He was super prompt in getting the video back to me, and was a true professional through the entire process. He made the wedding less stressful! THANK YOU JEFF!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Custom Video Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD

Real Weddings

• 228 Darwin Dr Depew, New York, 14043 See on map
    716-517-4092 (Phone number)
    Location of (Custom Video Memories)