Custom Video Memories Reviews

8 | Depew, NY

8 Reviews for Custom Video Memories

Chloe · Married on 11/10/2018

Thanks Jeff!

Just finished watching our wedding video a few minutes ago, and had to come leave this review... my husband and I are so pleased with the final product! Jeff recorded our day perfectly, and we had so much fun reliving it through our video. I love that my husband was mic’ed up during the ceremony, our vows were clear and it also caught some cute personal conversations. Thanks for capturing our memories, we will treasure this forever!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Custom Video Memories's reply:

Chloe, Thanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your video. I appreciate you and Kyle having me document your big day. Regards

Laura · Married on 10/01/2018

Very professional and easy to work with. Made sure to get all of the requested videos even when time fell short.

Great addition to the wedding and couldn’t be happier with the quality of work!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Custom Video Memories's reply:

Thank you for your review. I enjoyed working for you and Craig and glad you were happy with my work. Regards.

Caitlin · Married on 10/28/2017

We just received our video and have watched it 3 times in 2 days. Each time brought more tears (happy) to my eyes than the one prior. As i was planning my wedding i never even considered a videographer, but i read on numerous websites how nice it was to watch after the day has ended. Well let me tell you after having gone through the wedding day it was the BEST decision I made! It literally goes by so fast you can't possibly see or remember or take in all of the important moments that take place on that day. Everyone told me how fast it went by and I believed them and expected that, but i blinked and it was over. It went by much faster than i had prepared myself for. Jeff captured every important detail I could have imagined. He takes pride in his work, and he's in touch with you every step of the way asking for specifics that YOU want included in your video. Out of all the decisions I made for what will always be one of the happiest days of my life, choosing Jeff as my videographer is at the top of the list. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Bridget & Bob · Married on 09/01/2017

Jeff was very professional. Listened to our requests. Helped us capture every important moment of pir big day. Easy to work with. The video turned out better than we expected. Would recommend Jeff to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Gianna · Married on 08/05/2017

Custom video memories covered our whole wedding day. The memories they captured on our special day are priceless. Very professional service. Very pleased. Highly recommend them for your wedding. Affordable pricing.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Derek · Married on 10/22/2016

At first we were like we don’t need a video of our wedding. But after some though were were glad we did. Went with custom video great pricing and quality. Now we have the memory we can go back on that we forgot about our special day. Recommend custom video to anyone with a
    Special event in future.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Erica · Married on 10/22/2016

Jeff did an AMAZING job! He was affordable and his work was excellent! Got the video back in a very timely manner! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

We could not have been happier with our experience with Custom Video Memories. At first my husband and I were not sure if we wanted a videographer at our wedding or not but we are so glad we did. Jeff was very flexible and professional. He truly left all of the customization up to us and the end product came out great! We got a copy of our final wedding video for ourselves, and one for each set of our parents. The video included growing up pictures, me getting ready with my mom, maid of honor and my bridesmaid, the actual ceremony, the reception, dancing, and numerous interviews from our wedding guests. The picture and sound were very clear and we loved being able to look back on all aspects of our special day especially the parts that we may have missed on the day of. We would highly recommend using this service to capture your special day!

Sent on 03/13/2018