K.D.W. Entertainment Reviews

K.D.W. Entertainment 1
K.D.W. Entertainment 2
K.D.W. Entertainment 3

Rachel 路 Married on 08/26/2018

Highly recommend! Does great work!

Brian was great he did an awesome job with our wedding video and capturing all of our special moments that we can always look back on now thanks to him! So easy to work with and made us laugh a lot during the process! Highly recommend he does great work!

Elizabeth Banker-Yull 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!

Brian was absolutely amazing! He was on time, had great communication and made our day fun with with far less tears then I thought! It was not awkward at all and at times forgot he was even there! Which made it more natural during our video! I am so beyond happy with just our highlight video! Our full length is in the mail! I cried my eyes out watching it at how beautifully done it was and such a great remembrance of our perfect day! We can鈥檛 thank you enough Brian! Everyone pick him!!! 馃挄

Hannah 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Great to work with!

Brian did a wonderful job filming our wedding! He responded quickly to any questions we had, and when we spoke he really listened to what we wanted, offering suggestions that helped realize our vision. On the day of the wedding he was so friendly and worked great with us, our guests, and the other vendors. We were blown away by how amazing the highlight video was, and again when we got the full video. Everything was beyond our expectations and we couldn鈥檛 be happier!

Stephanie 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Brian is the best. We received our wedding video a couple days ago, and we finally watched it last night. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and the way it was put together was perfect. I seriously cant say enough about Brian's work. If you don't use him for your videographer, you're missing out!!! He is great with communication, his prices are excellent, and his personality is wonderful which is extremely important. I cried more watching my video than at the wedding I think lol. I am thinking of more events in our life where I can hire him to do another video for us!!! Thank you for giving us something beautiful to remember the best day of our lives!!! We are extremely happy!!!!!!!!

K.D.W. Entertainment 4
    K.D.W. Entertainment 5
    K.D.W. Entertainment 6

Lydia 路 Married on 06/02/2018

What a wonderful way to relive our day again and again! Brian was very helpful throughout the planning process and always responded to questions and ideas right away. Love that he included all the special moments and made sure the finished product was everything we wanted. So much fun to work with, you won't be disappointed!

• Anne

Anne 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Brian was wonderful to work with right off the bat. Very communicative. He got great shots during the day, without us even noticing he was there. The highlight video and full length video were incredible and the raw footage was priceless! Thanks Brian for capturing our special day!

Katherine 路 Married on 09/16/2017

We are so glad we found K.D.W. Entertainment to film our wedding day! Brian was amazing to work with and captured all the best moments. We really wanted a highlight video and a longer video that showed the ceremony/speeches/first dances in full with little clips of the other moments from that day. Brian did just that and the result was better than we could have ever imagined! Brian responded to all our emails very quickly and we went into our big day with peace of mind knowing he knew exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend K.D.W. Entertainment!!! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/27/2018

K.D.W. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure!

Alyssa 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Hiring Brian to capture our special day was the best decision we made when it came to booking our wedding vendors. He is very easy going, professional and talented! Our wedding video is perfect and we can鈥檛 wait to watch it over and over again!

Kelsey 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Brian was wonderful and easy to work with. His prices are very reasonable! Prior to the wedding, his organization was very reassuring, as he uses an extensive checklist of everything you could possibly want in your video to ensure that you get exactly what you want. The day of the wedding, he was timely and friendly and went with the flow of the events. Our finished product came faster than we expected and we were more than pleased! It was everything we could have wanted and more. I would be happy to recommend Brian and KDW Entertainment to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

K.D.W. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. It was my pleasure!

Mandi 路 Married on 06/09/2017

Brian was super amazing and was so easy to work with! He responded quickly to all of my questions! We were hesitant at first to get a videographer because we thought it would be too awkward but we are so happy we did! Brian is super professional and was able to capture so many moments without us even noticing him there.

Jim 路 Married on 05/28/2017

Brian was excellent. We wanted a very simple video, and Brian gave us exactly what we needed for a very reasonable price.

Joe 路 Married on 10/22/2016

We had Brian do the videography for our wedding in October, 2016. He was very professional, easy to talk to, and his prices were great! He came highly recommended from our friends that used him for their video the summer before. The final video was amazing and absolutely took our breathe away. Definitely a must have to look back on your special day and cherish it for years to come. K.D.W. Entertainment is excellent!

Lindsey 路 Married on 09/24/2016

We loved our highlight video and our full video! While watching the video, we wondered how Brian got some of the shots because we don't remember him even being in the same space! He was never in the way and there was no clunky equipment, some of our guests didn't even realize we had a videographer until we shared the highlight video! His editing was great and really highlighted the amazing day. I was originally torn on getting a videographer because of the pricing I was finding at other vendors, but a friend recommended Brian, who was so easy to work with and had extremely reasonable prices. I'm so happy we had him there to capture our day!

Nate 路 Married on 09/16/2016

We can not begin to express how grateful we are for all the moments Brian captured in our video. Getting a Videographer was a last minute decision as a gift to my wife to be. Brian was able to fit us in and was very flexible, working with him to surprise her on our wedding day. The video surpassed all of our expectations and allowed us to relive our day. We can not thank him enough for his talent, creativity, and footage he put together. He is hands down, the best value in the industry. Thanks again, Brian.

Samantha 路 Married on 07/23/2016

Having the ability to look back on my wedding day with the video is priceless . Brian did so much more than I ever could have imagined. I have received comments from people who were unable to attend the wedding that they felt like they were there just by watching the highlight video. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!

• F

Felicia 路 Married on 07/22/2016

We absolutely loved having Brian as our videographer! He was very knowledgeable and responsive to any questions that we had. We would definitely recommend K.D.W. Entertainment for any wedding or event. You will not be disappointed.

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I got married this past July. Brian was referred to us by my brother who got married last summer. After we watched my brothers wedding video we booked Brian asap! He was a total pleasure to work with and we thought the price was very reasonable! If we had any questions he answered us right away, he also made sure he captured everything that was most in important to us! We got our video back a little over a month ago and have watched it a bunch of times and were still amazed with his work. Everyone who sees our video is also very impressed. If your looking for an unforgettable video, great price and excellent quality look no further! I'll def be recommending Brian to friends who get engaged in the future!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Thank you!
  • User5228375 路 2+ years ago

Brian was excellent! From the beginning we loved Brian! He was very responsive and allowed us to make our wedding video exactly what we dreamed of! The highlight video and full video were both perfect and captured every moment. I would highly recommend Brian to friends and family.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Dennis 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Very professional and always there for questions. Easy to work with and schedule meetings with to go over what we wanted in our wedding. I highly recommend Brian, could not have asked for a better videographer!

Sarah 路 Married on 05/28/2016

Brian is amazingly talented and was able to capture the best moments of our day. I knew from the beginning that we wanted a videographer but after receiving our video I can honestly say hiring Brian was one of the best choices we made. He made the process so very easy from start to finish. Brian was responsive to emails and questions and he made sure we told him exactly what we wanted covered of our day. Brian showed up on time, Was prepared and professional and unobtrusive to the flow of our day. He was easy to get along now with, friendly and got along with our two photographers wonderfully! I didn't feel an overbearing presence from Brian, which was great but yet he was able to catch some beautiful, touching moments that I never knew he got. We got our highlight video super quick and our full length copy was sent to our house shortly after.... Less than a month after our wedding! When we sat down to watch it I was blown away! My husband and I are truly so touched at all all of the big and small moments that brian included. This will be something that we will have to cherish forever!

Sent on 06/25/2016

K.D.W. Entertainment's reply:

thank you so much Sarah. Thank yoy for letting me capture your big day.

Sara 路 Married on 08/29/2015

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with and the video was amazing!! Couldn't be happier!

Casey 路 Married on 08/28/2015

Brian was fantastic to work with. He was very flexible and made sure to get any shots that my husband and I asked for.

• User5530909 路 2+ years ago

Brian was a great videographer! He worked really well side by side with our photographer and captured every moment we wanted in a video. He was very professional and we hardly even knew he was there as he caught everything on video. We were very happy with our wedding DVD and it is definitely something we will always cherish!

• User5437700 路 2+ years ago

We were very happy with our wedding video. It had everything we wanted and it felt like we were reliving the moments all over again. It was great. It is truly worth it since the wedding day really goes by so fast! It was very affordable too!