Buffalo, NY 14226 Map · Phone number

About Tess Moran Photography

Choosing a wedding photographer is a big decision. You will spend more time with me than any other vendor. I want you to experience the best from start to finish and I work hard to make sure that happens.

My style of photography is a fusion of unobtrusive photojournalism with the glamour of lifestyle magazine portraiture. My aim is to capture the emotion and romance of your most important day together. To document your day as it unfolds, undisturbed by me or the camera.

I use a mixture of both color and black and white and use modern software techniques in post processing to fine tune your photos to be as polished as possible.

I offer an array of different styled digitally assembled albums that are custom designed to suit your particular style. Please feel free to drop me a line or give me a call to discuss your wedding and your specific needs.

I typically work in the Buffalo and western New York area however I have and am willing to travel. Call me at 716.258.0502 or contact me for further details.

Check out my latest shoots on Facebook.

Follow Tess Moran Photography on

JJ1
judygreg4

17 Reviews for Tess Moran Photography

Caroline · Married on 06/18/2016

Tess and Mark are an absolutely incredible team to work with!! They make you feel so relaxed, all the while capturing every special moment of your wedding day. They have a fantastic energy and great sense of humor. My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with them. We will certainly be working with them in the future for any other photography needs that come along.

Ellen · Married on 10/25/2014

Tess is very professional and easy to work with. She pays a lot of attention to detail and he photos are stunning! Absolutely wonderful!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/11/2014

From the second we saw photos from our friends wedding we knew we had to get Tess to do ours! They capture such beautiful moments, not only with the people she is photographing, but the environment around them as well! We sought out Tess because we didn't want the typical posed type photos of our special day, we enjoy her easy going nature and how natural she makes being photographed feel! We had so much fun exploring the industrial ruins of Buffalo for our engagement shots and it really got us used to being photographed so that we were completely at ease on our big day! Tess even traveled over 4 hrs to shoot our wedding as well! From our first meeting to now working out every detail of our album, she has been a pleasure to work with! We love her work and would most definitely reccomed her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their day in a unique and artful way!!

Award

Tess Moran Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Black Horse Videography
    Black Horse Videography Wedding Videographers

Tess is a fantastic photographer and an all around fun and professional person. She is the perfect choice for photographing your wedding.

• Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels
    Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels Wedding Officiants

I absolutely love working with this PRO!!!! You will be so happy with everything she does with that wonderful camera...such talent...such imagination!! One of my favorites....I am sure Tess would be one of yours!!! A+++++++

• Bella Star Productions
    Bella Star Productions Wedding Videographers

Tess, works seamlessly with other vendors to make sure the Bride and Groom receive the best experience possible, loves her work, is innovative, has a wonderful demeanor and extremely adept in the use of lighting techniques. Her photography is stunning and I enjoy working with Tess every chance I get.

• Buffalo, 14226 See on map