This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Poses
Capturing memories
Pristine quality
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2018

Stephen Kalbach Photography is a wedding photography business located in Canandaigua, New York.

My name is Stephen, owner of Stephen Kalbach Photography. I'm based out of Canandaigua, NY and I've been shooting weddings since 2017. I do this part time, and I love it. My favorite part is capturing an image that just makes you say "wow....you gotta send that to me!"

For 2023 weddings, I offer a variety of wedding packages as well as optional add-ons. I'm one of the few people in the area who offer drone photography as part of my wedding photo packages. And ---new for 2023---I will begin offering video slideshows of the best photos of your special day!!

Other optional services include engagment photo sessions, photographic coverage of rehersal dinner, video recording of the ceremony and up to 2 professional photographers.

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Save the Date

95% Recommended by couples

N
Nancy Sent on 10/27/2022

Grooms mom

He was very nice to work with. Polite and accommodating. His photos were super.
Definitely will use again for other events or portraits.
K
Kaela Sent on 01/09/2024

Amazing!!!

Stephen was awesome!!! He is such a great photographer and I am so glad he was there for our special day. He was always easy to get a hold of and made sure that we got all our important memories photographed! So glad we had him as our photographer :)
Shannon
Shannon T. Sent on 10/08/2023

Truly spectacular!

My husband and I are so grateful to Stephen for capturing our special day! He went above and beyond for us and really captured every moment and it’s been wonderful to relive our wedding through the wonderful photos he took! We did an engagement shoot prior to our wedding, and Stephen was great from the very start. My husband and I are not great with having our photo taken, But Stephen made us feel so comfortable and helped us enjoy every moment of it.
If you are looking for a wonderful photographer, look no further! We highly recommend Stephen for any photos, he will go above and beyond for you and capture those special moments and more!
illustration stars

Laurissa & Serge
121 photos · 08/11/2018

Deals

Pricing

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours