Buffalo, NY 14201 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels

We are thrilled and honored to be a winner of the 2018 "Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award"!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!

We are Non-denominational Ministers and experienced Wedding Officiants. We are located in Buffalo-Niagara Falls area. We are available to officate at the location of your choice... local or destination! We would be honored to help you plan your ceremony. We specialize in working with couples to create the perfect ceremony to reflect their love for each other, their families, their spiritual beliefs, and the heart felt commitment they wish to share.

We officiate:

Vow Renewal
Engagement Ceremonies
Elopements

Couple's 50th anniversary celebrations

***** We also offer Ceremony writing consultations for Ordained "friends of the family"

We also offer vow consulations. Please call (716) 984-5912 or e-mail twohearts@handfasted.com
www.handfasted.com

P1020827
abbyandzack1007
P1020827

97 Reviews for Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Rev. Sue Ellen was such a pleasure to work with. She is very easy going and funny, and she made our ceremony so special for us. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful she was, and how beautifully she did the ceremony. Her words are thoughtful, personal and heartwarming.
    From the beginning she was very organized and offered us great options to chose from for our ceremony. She does a wonderful job with walking you through building your ceremony the way that you envision it. I couldn’t have been more happy with how ours came together, and how special it made us both feel. I would recommend Rev. Sue Ellen to anyone I know.

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 1

Rebecca · Married on 08/08/2018

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels was nothing short of amazing! She helped me big time when I was in a time crunch.. and she did it with such ease! She responded to my emails very quickly, she very sweet and most accommodating to my needs. And I was needy! Lol! Rev. Sutter was our officiant and he was a perfect fit. He was on time, looked nice and had a great personality! I definitely recommend Rev. Samuels & Rev. Sutter! My special day would not have been so perfect if it weren't for them!!

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 2

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

I was asked to officiate my cousin's wedding in a few months, and wanted more personal guidance/mentoring rather than getting ordained on a website. A friend of mine owns a successful event planning company and cheerfully referred me to Reverend Sue Samuels for consultation on the ordination process and writing the ceremony. Sue and I met in person to discuss the ceremony, and she was open to sharing her wisdom and knowledge on the process and responsibilties involved in officiating a wedding. Sue has a variety of experience and resources, and allowed me to explore options to tailor the ceremony to my family's needs, as they wanted a simple, non-religious ceremony. I was totally comfortable communicating my ideas and questions to her, and within a few days she sent me a rough draft of the ceremony. Sue also connected me with a local priest for an in-person ordination. Sue's professionalism is balanced with warmth, a sense of humor, and an overall down-to-earth vibe. I can confidently recommend working with Sue for your wedding!

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 255.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Hindu, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian

• After 5 Events
    After 5 Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels many times in the past. I am always happy to refer her to clients because she is professional, kind, open minded and very passionate about what she does. As a wedding planner I am extremely cautious of who I refer to my clients. Sue is just so sweet and wonderful to work with that I look forward to each and every time we have the opportunity to work with her. I highly recommend Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels for your special day! Gabrielle Pagano (Owner) After 5 Events LLC 5957 Main St. Williamsville, NY 14221

• A Blooming Place Florist
    A Blooming Place Florist Wedding Florists

We've had the pleasure of working with Reverend Sue Samuels for many weddings. The couples with whom she works are very fortunate to have such an amazing person to perform their ceremony. Her attention to details & personal touch make for a very memorable experience. We thought so highly of her that our owner (Jacqueline) made sure she performed her ceremony!

• Heavenlee Weddings by Tammy Lee-Papia
    Heavenlee Weddings by Tammy Lee-Papia Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Susan! She has such a wonderful personality and makes the ceremony planning process so easy for my clients. I really like the number of options that she makes available so that she can create a ceremony that really fits the couples personality and beliefs. I can always count on her to be on time and completely prepared. I refer her often, without hesitation, to my clients that are in need of an officiant for their nuptials. Thank you Susan for all you do!!

• Buffalo, NY 14201 See on map