Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14201 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels is a non-denominational minister and wedding officiant in Buffalo, New York, who would be honored to help plan your ceremony. Rev. Sue Ellen is willing to work local or travel for a destination wedding. She specializes in creating ceremonies that perfectly reflect a couple’s love for each other, their family, their spiritual beliefs, and their heartfelt commitment. She is also available to help create a ceremony that will equip your "Ordained" friend to comfortably perform your ceremony.

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels is able to officiate civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, rehearsals, and vow renewals. On average, her ceremonies last anywhere from under 30 minutes up to 60 mintues—making her a perfect choice for couples who are looking for a short and sweet wedding or one of medium length. She’s able to work with couples who have no denomination or those who aaffiliate with:

• Christian

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 1
Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 2
Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 3

Megan Sommerfeldt · Married on 10/13/2018

"We miss her!" I would definitely recommend.

Rev. Sue Ellen was a joy to work with! Booking an officiant was one of those big ticket items we'd procrastinated, but once we met with Rev. Sue Ellen we knew immediately she was our choice. Not only did she ease our concerns about how to craft our ceremony, she also helped us tailor the ceremony to fit our personalities. The process was so simple! What I remember most - Seeing Rev. Sue Ellen on the day of our rehearsal (we hadn't seen her since our initial meeting 6+ months prior) and feeling so assured, so stable, and really happy to see her smiling face. We truly enjoyed working with her and when we look back on our wedding photos, and hear her voice in our videos, we miss her and truly look back on working with her with such warmth and gratitude. Our ceremony was beyond beautiful thanks to Rev. Sue Ellen!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 4

Denis · Married on 08/19/2018

We had a great experience

Rev Sue was fantastic! She held our hands throughout the process and gave us multiple suggestions for our vows. She was also very respectful of our need to do it our way!

Denis

Sent on 12/06/2018

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Rev. Sue Ellen was such a pleasure to work with. She is very easy going and funny, and she made our ceremony so special for us. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful she was, and how beautifully she did the ceremony. Her words are thoughtful, personal and heartwarming.
    From the beginning she was very organized and offered us great options to chose from for our ceremony. She does a wonderful job with walking you through building your ceremony the way that you envision it. I couldn’t have been more happy with how ours came together, and how special it made us both feel. I would recommend Rev. Sue Ellen to anyone I know.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 5

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 255.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Hindu, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian

• After 5 Events
    After 5 Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels many times in the past. I am always happy to refer her to clients because she is professional, kind, open minded and very passionate about what she does. As a wedding planner I am extremely cautious of who I refer to my clients. Sue is just so sweet and wonderful to work with that I look forward to each and every time we have the opportunity to work with her. I highly recommend Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels for your special day! Gabrielle Pagano (Owner) After 5 Events LLC 5957 Main St. Williamsville, NY 14221

• A Blooming Place Florist
    A Blooming Place Florist Wedding Florists

We've had the pleasure of working with Reverend Sue Samuels for many weddings. The couples with whom she works are very fortunate to have such an amazing person to perform their ceremony. Her attention to details & personal touch make for a very memorable experience. We thought so highly of her that our owner (Jacqueline) made sure she performed her ceremony!

• Heavenlee Weddings by Tammy Lee-Papia
    Heavenlee Weddings by Tammy Lee-Papia Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Susan! She has such a wonderful personality and makes the ceremony planning process so easy for my clients. I really like the number of options that she makes available so that she can create a ceremony that really fits the couples personality and beliefs. I can always count on her to be on time and completely prepared. I refer her often, without hesitation, to my clients that are in need of an officiant for their nuptials. Thank you Susan for all you do!!

• Buffalo Buffalo, NY, 14201 See on map