PO Box 30817, Rochester, NY 14603 Map · Phone number

About Cheryl Amati Martin Photo

Congratulations to you!

I am Cheryl Amati Martin, with more than 30 years of extensive professional experience as a wedding photojournalist, and a nationally exhibited and collected photographic fine artist.

My long time associate, Christopher Bacon, and I, have combined our talents to give you the ultimate synergistic wedding team. As artistic photojournalists, our discerning eyes will freshly capture and record the spirit, life energy and "story" of your day in the least obtrusive manner. We provide you with the peace of mind that only comes with seasoned industry professionals.

In addition to traditional photographic documentation, such as group formals, we also include a refined, more sensitive interpretation of your day captured by accomplished artists. In this regard, we exclusively offer our "Up Close and Personal" intimate photographic journey ---a tribute showcasing only the Bride and Groom.
These stunning Black and White images are ageless and timeless --- a regal depiction of this momentous day.

My approach to photographic investment is straight forward.

I offer fair pricing based on experience, imaging, professionalism and detailed service.

A base price is created according to the length of your day, and how long you wish to retain us. Inclusive in your base rate are Product Options from which to choose. (see wedding products page)

Number of images taken is unlimited. Web viewing is also included.

These keepsake images will last you and your family a lifetime.

We invite you to place the imaging of this revered day in our capable hands.

Each time you view your photographs.... you will relive your day.

Follow Cheryl Amati Martin Photo on

• KW Photography
  • Tressa Marie Photography
  • Michael Fisher Photography

8 Reviews for Cheryl Amati Martin Photo

Robert · Married on 10/22/2016

Cheryl and Christopher did a fantastic job photographing our wedding and we couldn't be happier with how the day turned out. They captured the day perfectly and I'd recommend them to anybody looking for a photographer in Rochester.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Alana · Married on 10/22/2011

We used Cheryl for our wedding and it was the best decision we made. She is extremely professional, helpful, kind and provided exceptional service. Her pictures came out absolutely beautiful. Best of all, she was affordable. I would recommed her to anyone of my family members and friends. She goes out of her way to make your big day a day you'll never forget.

Sent on 01/04/2012

grant · Married on 08/10/2011

Cheryl and Chris provided a spectacular job for us! Creative, Professional and Talented. Exceeded our expectations! We thank you both for providing us with spectacular photographs that we can treasure for the rest or our life. Grant & Sam

Sent on 08/27/2011

• Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels Wedding Officiants

Cheryl...Definitely one of the very, very best. I am blown away at her skills. I would recommend her to anyone that would like the best quality pictures of their most treasured memories. A++++++++

• All Occasions Catering & Events Planning Wedding Caterers

We have catered many weddings and special events with Cheryl and HIGHLY recommend her. She is a very intuitive photographer: She knows just when the time is right to snap the perfect candid, she understands the perfect angle for a brides profile and she is personable which helps everyone feel at ease. You cannot go wrong with Cheryl Amati Martin Photography!

• PO Box 30817 Rochester, 14603 See on map
    Location of (Cheryl Amati Martin Photo)