Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels Reviews

101 Reviews for Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 1
Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 2

Denis · Married on 08/19/2018

We had a great experience

Rev Sue was fantastic! She held our hands throughout the process and gave us multiple suggestions for our vows. She was also very respectful of our need to do it our way!

Denis

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Rev. Sue Ellen was such a pleasure to work with. She is very easy going and funny, and she made our ceremony so special for us. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful she was, and how beautifully she did the ceremony. Her words are thoughtful, personal and heartwarming.
    From the beginning she was very organized and offered us great options to chose from for our ceremony. She does a wonderful job with walking you through building your ceremony the way that you envision it. I couldn’t have been more happy with how ours came together, and how special it made us both feel. I would recommend Rev. Sue Ellen to anyone I know.

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 3

Rebecca · Married on 08/08/2018

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels was nothing short of amazing! She helped me big time when I was in a time crunch.. and she did it with such ease! She responded to my emails very quickly, she very sweet and most accommodating to my needs. And I was needy! Lol! Rev. Sutter was our officiant and he was a perfect fit. He was on time, looked nice and had a great personality! I definitely recommend Rev. Samuels & Rev. Sutter! My special day would not have been so perfect if it weren't for them!!

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels 4
  • John

John & Karen Graf · Married on 07/27/2018

Excellent service

Sue Ellen was very timely with any concerns we had. Very professional and offered suggestions for our wedding. Everyone felt at ease with Sue Ellen. I would highly recommend her for officiating your wedding!

Carol Larson · Married on 07/08/2018

Highly recommend Rev Sue Ellen

We can’t say enough good things about Rev Sue Ellen. She’s personable, insightful and accommodating. At the first meeting, she asked the right questions to figure out the type of ceremony we wanted, provided options for how to achieve that and offered helpful suggestions. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests about the content of the ceremony as the words couldn’t have been any more appropriate or beautiful. Highly recommend Rev Sue Ellen.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful!

Rev Samuels was fantastic! The ceremony she put together for us was personalized and fit our personalities perfectly. She was courteous, flexible, professional and timely. We highly reccomend her!

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

I was asked to officiate my cousin's wedding in a few months, and wanted more personal guidance/mentoring rather than getting ordained on a website. A friend of mine owns a successful event planning company and cheerfully referred me to Reverend Sue Samuels for consultation on the ordination process and writing the ceremony. Sue and I met in person to discuss the ceremony, and she was open to sharing her wisdom and knowledge on the process and responsibilties involved in officiating a wedding. Sue has a variety of experience and resources, and allowed me to explore options to tailor the ceremony to my family's needs, as they wanted a simple, non-religious ceremony. I was totally comfortable communicating my ideas and questions to her, and within a few days she sent me a rough draft of the ceremony. Sue also connected me with a local priest for an in-person ordination. Sue's professionalism is balanced with warmth, a sense of humor, and an overall down-to-earth vibe. I can confidently recommend working with Sue for your wedding!

Sharon · Married on 10/08/2017

Simply cannot say enough about the magic Rev. Samuels brought to our wedding day! She spent time talking with us on the phone (we live in another state) to understand what our vision was for the ceremony and made thoughtful suggestions based on her years of experience. Her templates and options for ceremony content were just tremendous and helped us craft an experience that was deeply meaningful for us and beautiful for all to experience. An amazing experience we will cherish for a lifetime!

Tonia · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding planner recommended Rev Sue for our wedding and we are so glad she was part of our wedding! Sue stayed up late and took time to get to know us over the phone as we are on the west coast. When we visited Buffalo, she met with us again to iron out the details of the ceremony and also told us so many amazing/hilarious/interesting stories from weddings she had officiated.

She spent time understanding our needs and provided suggestions to help customize our ceremony to be truly ours. She was very responsive throughout the process, fun to work with, and a calming force on our wedding day. We highly recommend Rev Sue to anyone!

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2017

After having our first choice move to another state, my wife and I turned to Weddingwire.com in search of someone willing to perform a same sex marriage. Rev. Sue Samuels and Rev. Mark Sutter were the 2nd interview we had and there was no need to meet with anyone else. Very professional from the start to finish! They certainly lifted a huge burden from our shoulders and made our day that much more special. If you are in search of someone who absolutely has your best interest at heart and holds no prejudice -- look no further!

Kym · Married on 06/24/2017

Sue helped us design a ceremony that was absolutely perfect for our wedding. We were able to incorporate all the things that were important to us and loved Sue's suggestions along the way. Our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was.

Kim · Married on 10/21/2016

We can't even imagine our wedding without Rev Sue Samuels. She was so much fun to work with and really made our wedding truly special and unique. She added little touches to the ceremony so that everything reflected our personalities and our wedding theme. Her words were beautiful and we couldn't of asked for anyone better! Thank you Rev Sue for everything! If you are looking for a officiant we highly recommend her. She will create the perfect day for you! We can't thank her enough! :)

We got married a few months ago and couldn't have been happier with the way the ceremony turned out! I was planning from afar and Sue was very understanding and flexible with my schedule. She was great through email and so responsive. Sue made this part of our planning fun and stress free! She also had lots of suggestions and was genuinely interested in our story to make our ceremony unique to fit us. We are truly grateful and are still receiving compliments!
    Thank you so much Sue!

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2016

We can't thank Rev. Sue Ellen enough for our amazing ceremony! She was incredible - she helped us throughout the entire process and was so helpful with setting up the ceremony, writing our vows, and picking our readings. She created the perfect ceremony with laughter, tears, and lots of love. We recommend her to anyone who is looking for the perfect ceremony!

Kerry · Married on 05/28/2016

Rev. Sue Ellen Samuels did an amazing job officiating our wedding! She helped us through the whole process choosing what we wanted in our ceremony and was very helpful. She arrived the day of the wedding on time and ready to go! She made the day even better and more personal for us than a justice of the peace would have been. Me and my husband would definately recommend her to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 10/31/2015

Sue was the best! She put my mind at ease (which isn't easy for my type A personality). She worked with us through multiple drafts of the ceremony, gave great feedback, and was super helpful at the rehearsal. On the day of, she did great and we got a TON of compliments on our ceremony. She was also super patience when we had to start the wedding a half hour late, and I never heard a single gripe or complaint. You won't regret using her for your wedding.

Tiffanie · Married on 10/24/2015

Rev. Sue was great from start to finish!! She kept in constant contact from the day we first met until my wedding day. She made sure everything was on point and the ceremony flowed perfectly. She provided a ton of sample vows, ring exchanges, and readings, with many other suggested ceremony additives. I customized my ceremony with some added requests and Sue made sure it fit them all in. She reviewed everything I sent to her, she would review it, make any changes or suggestions and then send it back to me. Sue is amazing at making the bride/groom feel comfortable and at ease!!!

Tracy · Married on 09/26/2015

Rev. Sue was amazing and we had a ceremony that was completed customized. She gave us tons of example vows, readings and ring exchanges and let us decide what we liked best. We even added the smashing of the glass at the end and she let me revise the language for that as much as I wanted. She also let us make changes even after the ceremony was supposed to be finalized.

I really enjoyed working with her-- she's responsive, pleasant and willing to go the extra mile. At the rehearsal, she told me that if I needed anything on the morning of, to call her and she would pick it up on her way to the ceremony.

A great officiant and one I would recommend to anyone looking to get married in the Buffalo area. Thanks Rev. Sue!

Jenna · Married on 08/29/2015

Reverend Sue was the perfect pick for our officiant. We met with other officiants prior to meeting her but they just weren't quite right for us. When we met Reverend Sue, it felt like we instantly clicked and that she really understood us a couple and what we wanted for our wedding day. She was always available to answer questions and guide us through the ceremony planning process. I loved that we could edit the ceremony and really make it our own. I was obviously hoping guests would love the reception we had planned but I never expected to hear guests say things like..."best ceremony I've ever been to"..."'made me cry and I never cry". If you choose Reverend Sue, your wedding will leave people talking about more than just the food/drink but also your ceremony...and after all, that's what your wedding day is really all about.

Karl · Married on 08/19/2015

I am a DJ and met Rev. Sue at a wedding I was playing. She was so in touch with the couple. The ceremony was wonderful. As I was getting engaged, I asked her for her card. Several months later, I called her and we began to plan our ceremony. We met with Rev. Sue and expressed our ideas. After just a few questions and comments, we had an amazing ceremony laid out. She again impressed me as to how in tune she was with us. The day came and I can 't say enough on how amazing our ceremony was. Many times, you don't remember that part, only the after party. Being a DJ, I have see countless wedding ceremonies. Many are just read and done the same old way. Rev. Sue believes in marriage and how important it is that the couple has a personal ceremony. If you are looking for the best Officiant out here, for your special day, then contact Rev. Sue. You won't be sorry. I know my wife and I aren't.

Sean · Married on 08/16/2015

Everyone knows how stressful a wedding can be. Reverend Sue takes away so much of that stress. Her knowledge and manners make everything so much easier, and she also has a few ideas on how to help make your wedding ceremony your own. I could not recommend her enough.

Stephanie · Married on 07/18/2015

Sue was absolutely amazing! She really helped my husband and I decide the exact details for our ceremony. Since we did not get married in a church, Sue was able to make some parts of our ceremony tailored to the Catholic tradition, while keeping the ceremony itself under 25 minutes. It was the perfect length. She has a wealth of knowledge of all kinds of different readings couples can choose from, different ceremony traditions, and much more. We got so many compliments after the wedding on how lovely our ceremony was. Our best friends loved her so much that they are using her for their wedding ceremony this coming August! We would highly recommend Sue , as whatever you and your significant other have in mind, she will make happen! We loved Sue :) happy wedding planning! ~ Stephanie and David Wood 7/18/15

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2015

We had the honor and privilege of having Sue Samuels as our wedding officiant and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. She came highly recommended from a friend and after some research, we decided to call her and setup our initial consult. From the moment we met, we knew Sue would be the one to marry us. She was classy, professional and extremely knowledgeable. She made us feel completely comfortable and stress-free. She took care of all the details and allowed us to have a smooth, elegant ceremony in the presence of our family and friends. Her knowledge of the business, charisma and creativity are unmatched and we would highly recommend her and her company for your wedding officiant services. Thank you Sue!

Karin · Married on 06/26/2015

My husband and I had Reverend Mark Sutter for our June 2015 wedding and I must say he exceeded expectations. I was an extremely nervous bride being center of attention and he made sure my nerves were settled adding in humor to our ceremony as we wished. He kept very calm and collective and everything we requested for our ceremony was provided. There were suggestions given on what we could add to our ceremony and we took them. I would highly recommend him, he made me feel so much better on our day. All of our guests complimented the ceremony.

Katee · Married on 10/25/2014

We had Rev. Sue Ellen for our October 2014 and everything was amazing from the first time we met her. She is full of helpful information and ideas and will perform ANY kind of ceremony you can imagine! She led us the right direction and let us put our own spin on things where we wanted. We received so many compliments on our ceremony from our guests. We would recommend her to any
    Of our friends or family!